Phase3 Vaporizers

androponic

vaped.
What PID are you using? Can you send me links please? Your configuration looks amazing

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I love that this thread is now in the main section. Been following it for a long time. Congrats @invertedisdead !
I agree. I remember when the conversation was about whether rubies or glass would be better. Now look at us.

Also, happy thanksgiving my American friends! I hope some of y'all recieved the z8 in the nick of time yesterday ;) mine comes tomorrow

BakedDiogenes

I agree. I remember when the conversation was about whether rubies or glass would be better. Now look at us.

Also, happy thanksgiving my American friends! I hope some of y'all recieved the z8 in the nick of time yesterday ;) mine comes tomorrow
Mine is in town, but says it’s slated to arrive Saturday. I’m hoping it shows up tomorrow, though.

Happy Turkey day, folks.

coolbreeze

525 on the DC controller, perfect roast, AMAZING flavor! Thanks, Inverted! This thing is frikkin awesome!
IMG-2877.jpg

Edit: 3 small hits in and I'm roasted. Excellent results, wonderful high! I think the bowl is a good part of it. It's the perfect chamber, at least for these little hits. I think I can go to even lower temps, too.

Last edited:

Oden

Congratulations to all new owners of the Z8!
And congratulations also to invertedisdead for designing a unique vape in the vape industry today 😍.

Now I can't wait to be part of the family even more!

So if the new owners vape at such a low temperature... is this proof that zirconia has better heat retention than titanium?
And it heats up faster too apparently!

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
So cool to see the Inversion out of the Upcoming category. CONGRATULATIONS.

I switched to an Auber controller this AM. My DC was running at about 410 and the Auber is set at 525. The DC must have an offset programmed in. I'll have to check that out. That's why I don't trust sharing numbers off the PID. I did a quick swap so the 1.8 was only unplugged for about a minute and as soon as I turned the Auber on the thermocouples read 475 degrees.

Screens in the 14mm bowls are slipping for me. I'm going to try 15 or 16mm to see if they stick more firmly. Found some bucket screens from a log vape that fit well and I'm using those. Improved fit for me. These bucket screens don't have a firm rim so they are pretty easy to use. I'm also trying a 14/14 adapter that has ground glass internally on the joint so the bucket screen stays put better. My only issue so far is the screen in the bowl. LOVE the bowl though. I found another bigger diameter bucket screen so I'm going to try the bowl again soon.

Lastly, I'm putting in about 1/3 the amount of material compared to the B0 or TiTi. It's incredible. Also, I'm finding with less material all of the roasted weed is completely dry and falls out of the joint. The screen now is really clean from bowl to bowl because no material is really sticking to the screen!! What a nice outcome!! I love it and a whole lot less weed and way lit.

Congrats on an outstanding vape. Yippee and peace to all.

Top Bottom