Phase3 Vaporizers

coolbreeze

Coil & stand are sorted and ready for the Z8 - I’m prepared like a good Boy Scout. Was just thinking that some of us will be very thankful indeed for inverted this thanksgiving. I mean not all of us celebrate thanksgiving or live where it‘s a holiday; I don’t personally however this year I’ll make certain to give thanks for this dude I’ve never met but count as a friend. He was among those who were welcoming & kind when I was new & stoopid and over the years when Ive reached out, he’s freely shared his considerable experience and intelligence with me. Most of all, I’m grateful for his vision and perseverance; nothing about this project has been easy and I’m stoked for him and hope he’s very proud of himself as well.

But I am pissed that I missed the ig story with the bendy TM stem :cry:
"The Thanksgiving no one remembers." I look forward to it!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Coil & stand are sorted and ready for the Z8 - I’m prepared like a good Boy Scout. Was just thinking that some of us will be very thankful indeed for inverted this thanksgiving. I mean not all of us celebrate thanksgiving or live where it‘s a holiday; I don’t personally however this year I’ll make certain to give thanks for this dude I’ve never met but count as a friend. He was among those who were welcoming & kind when I was new & stoopid and over the years when Ive reached out, he’s freely shared his considerable experience and intelligence with me. Most of all, I’m grateful for his vision and perseverance; nothing about this project has been easy and I’m stoked for him and hope he’s very proud of himself as well.

But I am pissed that I missed the ig story with the bendy TM stem :cry:

Thanks so much for the kind words, cheers to you my friend, and don't ever hesitate to reach out!

Also stoked to hear that you're getting rigged up and ready to rip!! :rockon:

The bendy stem idea was pretty fun - here's a rendering so you don't feel like you missed out :wave:

TM-bendy.png

BUT I'm probably going to opt for a more traditional straight cooling stem right now, as it seems like most don't mind holding the TM at an angle, like a wax pen.

TM-cooling-stem.png

Current "Z" based ceramic stem design is just over 3 inches long (80MM) with 10 inches (255MM) of internal vapor path cooling!
Screen position is currently fixed at a depth of 12MM, but I could potentially put another groove in at 6 or 8MM for suggesting smaller bowls.

That said, due to fixed internal cooling geometry, the screen position wouldn't be super easy to change as say, a Dyna.
So keeping the screen position at a fixed 12x12MM seems pretty reasonable too - can always just load less, though the distance from the heater would be a little bit further than having different bowl size options.

"The Thanksgiving no one remembers." I look forward to it!

Ah yes, "the usual" :D
:D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Would you ever do a nomad/toad stem?

Definitely possible, I ran a poll on Instagram a few weeks ago and that was one of the options.

But the majority vote was for the TM :sherlock:

The same tech could easily be ported over into other platforms though!!

Hoping to have some updates on Z8's soon!! I've reached out for a status report.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Rubies are in, just waiting on ceramic heads from Japan and American glass bowls to get these in good hands.
Decided to do some custom bowls, cost twice as much as I was planning but oh well. They're being made by the glass shop that made the last batch of 1.7's.

These bowls aren't as advanced as the custom Z8 bowl (might come later) but they have an unground joint to play nice with the ceramic head and a grab handle. A little extra depth too (14/23) - should hold at least .25g for those that want it, while also working super well with small .05g doses.

Thank you kindly for your patience!
Good things coming :wave:
🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡

coolbreeze

Rubies are in, just waiting on ceramic heads from Japan and American glass bowls to get these in good hands.
Decided to do some custom bowls, cost twice as much as I was planning but oh well. They're being made by the glass shop that made the last batch of 1.7's.

These bowls aren't as advanced as the custom Z8 bowl (might come later) but they have an unground joint to play nice with the ceramic head and a grab handle. A little extra depth too (14/23) - should hold at least .25g for those that want it, while also working super well with small .05g doses.

Thank you kindly for your patience!
Good things coming :wave:
🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
Thanks for the update. It's getting really exciting!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
New week. Taking the 1.7 out again. I had put it to rest for a bit. Can't wait for later tonight when I'm back to INVERTED!

how-to-drive-a-jet-ski-e1529382135916_1200x.jpg

Excited for you guys, not in the least for @invertedisdead :rockon:

Can't wait to hear how you all like it and in particular the material(s).

Thank you!

Definitely hope to get these out as soon as possible. Taking a bit longer than I was hoping for, but that's pretty normal all things considered. Glass bowls are coming together this week!

To be clear, the new Phase 3 Z8s haven’t shipped out yet, but hopefully they’ll come in soon. He’s using the previous quartz version right now. :)

I just received an email that the zirconia housings are finished!
Good things coming!!

The waiting is the hardest part :myday:

But it's so virtuous! :D

After you hit a racey sativa :rofl:

Just chillin at the function

2.jpg

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Nah, dawn happened a few months after the thread was started, then all those other companies saw the advantages. The 1.5 was the eye opener, the 1.7 was the appetiser, now the z8 is the start of the hopefully more readily available, low mass ball vapes that always should have been! You wait till the "XL" gang start l start to see the way this will hit and all if a sudden there will be loads more low mass plug ins for us to enjoy. I just hope that @invertedisdead manages to make a reasonable name for himself before the big boys start selling tickets for the same journey!

Looking forward to my Nirvana buddy! 👍

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
USA bowls have shipped
Japanese housings have shipped

Might see movement next week if everything goes with the flow!

Nah, dawn happened a few months after the thread was started, then all those other companies saw the advantages. The 1.5 was the eye opener, the 1.7 was the appetiser, now the z8 is the start of the hopefully more readily available, low mass ball vapes that always should have been! You wait till the "XL" gang start l start to see the way this will hit and all if a sudden there will be loads more low mass plug ins for us to enjoy. I just hope that @invertedisdead manages to make a reasonable name for himself before the big boys start selling tickets for the same journey!

Looking forward to my Nirvana buddy! 👍

Thanks so much for the support my friend, I'm super stoked for the opportunity!

In effect the result is a true thermal battery - localized stored heat 🔋

Fantastic! Won't be long now for the new era!!

Trying to get some other new stuff going soon also if I can :ninja:

Top Bottom