• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I noticed that the head of my 1.7 was moving in the coil. With the greatest care and caution I reset it and luckily it survived and works great. I was super nervous and had to email @invertedisdead to double check ideas.

Can't wait for the new head and not have to think about this. Have a great weekend. I'll be set at 1.7 all weekend long!!

Cheers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Really glad you got it reset, the 1.7 can be a little tricky in that regard since it’s the simplest iteration and has no extra features to help retain it in the coil.

I appreciate you remaining inverted!!

8-B478-A5-D-9-F62-49-C4-A3-FF-2352259-DD9-FD.jpg

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Just got a down stem with a simple perc (no extra percolation. Just the glass tube) in preparation for the v1.8. Gotta get that turbulent airflow :rockon:

I've been using it with my b-0 and it's made a world of difference. I haven't really coughed since getting it. It's so much easier to pull on that crappy grav down stem I had.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just got a down stem with a simple perc (no extra percolation. Just the glass tube) in preparation for the v1.8. Gotta get that turbulent airflow :rockon:

I've been using it with my b-0 and it's made a world of difference. I haven't really coughed since getting it. It's so much easier to pull on that crappy grav down stem I had.

The new Z8 should have a pretty open/comfortable draw for a ball vape, one goal with this version was to reduce/remove throat tension. Especially with larger sized rigs that hold more water, because of the draw restriction that beads create, there can be a tendency to "throat pull," and that was something I wanted to relieve with this new update.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So I gotta question @invertedisdead is Z8 the new designation for the V1.8? If it is, :tup:

That’s exactly right, I just thought it had a classier ring to it! Sounds more svelte - V1.8 sounds more like a mandatory software update :lol:

Of course, across the pond it’s the Zed8 ;)

That’s really funny because the name actually is a bit of a nod to the rare and collectible Z8; big Bond fan here for sure 😁😁

Fisker really has some great designs that can stand the test of time. He did the Aston Martin DB9 and V8 Vantage as well 🚀🚀

Vaporware

I try not to worry about it too. My Nomad wait has prepared me for a lot more than this! :lol:

I just had to make a joke about the song “I Wanna’ Be Sedated” by the Ramones. Here’s a sample of the lyrics:

Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go I wanna be sedated Nothing to do, nowhere to go home I wanna be sedated

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Yeah Nomad waits are epic! Best to forget completely.
Nomad wait has been easier to handle cuz it's sooooo long that, aside from the occasional check-in from dan (and two upgrades to my order) I don't really think about it anymore. So, as far as ideas, Mr. Inverted was talking about airflow and I'm wondering how much more the intake area would be than the screen on the B-0.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nomad wait has been easier to handle cuz it's sooooo long that, aside from the occasional check-in from dan (and two upgrades to my order) I don't really think about it anymore. So, as far as ideas, Mr. Inverted was talking about airflow and I'm wondering how much more the intake area would be than the screen on the B-0.

I haven’t used any NV/CH products since the VROD, so I can’t say for absolute certain.

Fun fact, at the end of 2019 when I was getting back into flower after a rosin break, I had sold off my flower gear and had to make a decision between either buying a new Weed Eater - OR I was going to finally develop my idea for a ruby/sapphire ball vape. If I had went for the WE, it’s possible this whole ruby ball injector craze would have never happened. Pretty wild!

As for airflow - the intake area is only one variable at play, it’s a combination of various factors that determine the flow rate. I would expect there to be more intake area on the B0 since it uses a SS mesh screen, and has a larger chamber size. But that doesn’t necessarily mean it will have more open airflow than the Z8.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I haven’t used any NV/CH products since the VROD, so I can’t say for absolute certain.

Fun fact, at the end of 2019 when I was getting back into flower after a rosin break, I had sold off my flower gear and had to make a decision between either buying a new Weed Eater - OR I was going to finally develop my idea for a ruby/sapphire ball vape. If I had went for the WE, it’s possible this whole ruby ball injector craze would have never happened. Pretty wild!

As for airflow - the intake area is only one variable at play, it’s a combination of various factors that determine the flow rate. I would expect there to be more intake area on the B0 since it uses a SS mesh screen, and has a larger chamber size. But that doesn’t necessarily mean it will have more open airflow than the Z8.
Well, I'll be very excited to compare the two then!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
As we approach the 6 week mark from orders opening, I peek my head into FC daily in hopes that good news has come. We're so close I can taste it already :,)

That's right!!

I haven't been posting much as we're still just waiting our turn in line for production to start.
This is one of those things where the wait in line is a little long, but it's only going to take a day or two to manufacture and inspect the parts. By the next update things are going to be moving very close!

I've definitely been looking into ways to try and reduce the lead time for subsequent batches.

I admit I've been quite bored from the downtime! Been posting a bunch of new product ideas on my instagram story. I'd like to maybe add one new product to the catalog, I ran a poll and it seems like TM stems won the consensus so I've been posting a bunch of designs for that.

Thank you kindly for the patience!

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
That's right!!

I haven't been posting much as we're still just waiting our turn in line for production to start.
This is one of those things where the wait in line is a little long, but it's only going to take a day or two to manufacture and inspect the parts. By the next update things are going to be moving very close!

I've definitely been looking into ways to try and reduce the lead time for subsequent batches.

I admit I've been quite bored from the downtime! Been posting a bunch of new product ideas on my instagram story. I'd like to maybe add one new product to the catalog, I ran a poll and it seems like TM stems won the consensus so I've been posting a bunch of designs for that.

Thank you kindly for the patience!
That TM stem does look fantastic! The curve would cool quite a bit right?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’ve got a Toad due someday as well (probably several months based on past batches), so I’m cool with a long wait. Not sure I’ll be buying anything else after. Maybe some glass…

That's going to make for a delicious artisanal pairing! Like wine and cheese :D

The wait really shouldn't be too much longer here!

That TM stem does look fantastic! The curve would cool quite a bit right?

Thank you! I thought that bendy one was kinda fun and different 👽

The bends extend the surface area and add friction which contributes to cooling; I also added one of my "turbulence generators"
🧐 for additional performance.

Just have to decide which stem design I want to go with cause there's quite a few, but I think I have them pretty much narrowed down. 👾

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Coil & stand are sorted and ready for the Z8 - I’m prepared like a good Boy Scout. Was just thinking that some of us will be very thankful indeed for inverted this thanksgiving. I mean not all of us celebrate thanksgiving or live where it‘s a holiday; I don’t personally however this year I’ll make certain to give thanks for this dude I’ve never met but count as a friend. He was among those who were welcoming & kind when I was new & stoopid and over the years when Ive reached out, he’s freely shared his considerable experience and intelligence with me. Most of all, I’m grateful for his vision and perseverance; nothing about this project has been easy and I’m stoked for him and hope he’s very proud of himself as well.

But I am pissed that I missed the ig story with the bendy TM stem :cry:

Top Bottom