Phase3 Vaporizers

Vaporware

Blue sapphire will definitely be an option, my previous prototype used blue sapphires. :rockon:
A1314116-53-DB-4-E30-A94-A-C3-F880120-D90.jpg

If I don’t get one of the first units from @invertedisdead , I guess I’ll just be the first to get blue balls from @invertedisdead . :rolleyes:

season 2 GIF

Summer

Long Island, NY
I'm happy to read that, now if the new messages in this thread could appear in my alerts that would be great, I'll have to keep my eyes on this thread Monday it seems. :popcorn:

This happens with some of my watched threads, too. So after I check my alerts, I click the lightning bolt on the upper right, next to the alert bell notification. Then I click on new posts & scroll through those for my watched threads that alerts didn't pick up.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
This happens with some of my watched threads, too. So after I check my alerts, I click the lightning bolt on the upper right, next to the alert bell notification. Then I click on new posts & scroll through those for my watched threads that alerts didn't pick up.
Thank you for the help but I don't see any lightning bolt next to the alert bell.
Ok that does it, which one of you took my lightning bolt? :hmm:⚡

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Again, GET ME IN LINE!!!

I am wondering if the bowl and heatsink will be sold separately for those of us with enails and controllers already

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Again, GET ME IN LINE!!!

I am wondering if the bowl and heatsink will be sold separately for those of us with enails and controllers already

Yes it will work with any 19mm glass bowl/adapter. It was designed around that common standard so that if someone breaks their bowl in say, France, it’s no big deal to quickly source a replacement.

That said, some adapters are a lot better than others. The ones I’m personally using are about $40 a piece - but the glass is very thick and solid, with good dimensions free of wonky tapers like so many of the cheap adapters have that are fused together with a ring seal.

If you are referring to the heater coil as the heat sink, I’m currently undecided if I will sell these without the coil. It was originally intended to be sold without the coil, as an “open source” type thing. And I don’t have a problem doing that if people are comfortable with the job, but it really is a liability if the fit is not correct and someone breaks it the first time they turn it off. Since these are made by a scientific glass blower by hand, the tolerance is tight, but not as tight as a CNC machined part. It’s similar to a quartz banger fitment in that regard.

I was using a slightly taller 20mm coil from the Liger for these, but those seem to have dried up recently.... so I’m working to source them now.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Yes it will work with any 19mm glass bowl/adapter. It was designed around that common standard so that if someone breaks their bowl in say, France, it’s no big deal to quickly source a replacement.

That said, some adapters are a lot better than others. The ones I’m personally using are about $40 a piece - but the glass is very thick and solid, with good dimensions free of wonky tapers like so many of the cheap adapters have that are fused together with a ring seal.

If you are referring to the heater coil as the heat sink, I’m currently undecided if I will sell these without the coil. It was originally intended to be sold without the coil, as an “open source” type thing. And I don’t have a problem doing that if people are comfortable with the job, but it really is a liability if the fit is not correct and someone breaks it the first time they turn it off. Since these are made by a scientific glass blower by hand, the tolerance is tight, but not as tight as a CNC machined part. It’s similar to a quartz banger fitment in that regard.

I was using a slightly taller 20mm coil from the Liger for these, but those seem to have dried up recently.... so I’m working to source them now.
Maybe an option to have it shipped assembled or with just the heater and bowl. Just have directions and a disclaimer so if people do it wrong it can't be your fault. Just an idea. I'm not sure how it fits with your vision but I'd personally like a lil open sourcing options. Either way, I'm excited to get my hands on one!

Oden

Si vous parlez de la bobine de chauffage comme du dissipateur de chaleur, je ne sais pas si je vais les vendre sans la bobine. Il était à l'origine destiné à être vendu sans la bobine, comme une chose de type «open source». Et je n'ai pas de problème à faire cela si les gens sont à l'aise avec le travail, mais c'est vraiment un handicap si l'ajustement n'est pas correct et que quelqu'un le casse la première fois qu'il l'éteint. Comme ceux-ci sont fabriqués à la main par un souffleur de verre scientifique, la tolérance est serrée, mais pas aussi serrée qu'une pièce usinée CNC. C'est similaire à un montage en quartz à cet égard.

J'utilisais une bobine légèrement plus haute de 20 mm du Liger pour ceux-ci, mais ceux-ci semblent avoir séché récemment .... donc je travaille pour les trouver maintenant.
Personally I would like to buy you the whole kit! With the controller and everything.

Will everything be assembled in advance? Especially the coil around the glass? I do not feel at all serene about the assembly myself for fear of breaking the glass

Basically I want to vaporize with your vaporizer quickly and easily. For novices like me it's cool.

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Personally I would like to buy you the whole kit! With the controller and everything.

Will everything be assembled in advance? Especially the coil around the glass? I do not feel at all serene about the assembly myself for fear of breaking the glass

Basically I want to vaporize with your vaporizer quickly and easily. For novices like me it's cool.
I would also like to buy the whole kit. Pre-assembled, bench tested, and burned off would be great!

I like the fact your using parts that are available to everyone if replacements are needed. I prefer the thick bowl your using. I have broken a few thin ones! A kit with everything needed would be great.

I would probably still clean everything after getting it. How does that process go? Can I it be soaked in iso....maybe take the balls and screen out.

I guess coil and kit included would depend on the price of shipping for most people..... Where are these shipping from? Could always do either option I guess....some already have the coil and controller. ... I don’t have either.

It’s the kit for me if possible. A Christmas miracle maybe?

Dargin B

That's great news on the parts! I have overseas vapes that are shelved due to the annoyance factor of getting parts. I hope you are able to sell these pre assembled! My son's 8 year old Lego's make my brain hurt. :)

Vapefanatic

I love the open concept. I'd love to get just the bare minimum. Shipping coils and controllers internationally is somewhat a risk, especially where I'm from. You never know when customs are gonna screw with you. Seeing a vvps or PID or even a freaking power adapter is their shot at asking you for impossible certs. Sometimes they even go as far as asking you to apply for a local cert to clear your package. All of this is for the fees involved. Somewhere along the cracks, they're getting paid i believe. Either that or Covid is really turning governments so poor that they gotta resort to this. Its no biggie to those in legalised paradise. But in prohibition land, you want as little scrutiny as possible.

Anyways, pardon me for the rant. Just really want a shot at this Vape. Regardless if I gotta wait a long time lol

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Yes, it would be assembled; and any coil and heater set I send out would be test fitted. The way the coil is designed to be suspended from the coil arm with this vape makes it very simple to attach or remove, as long as the two parts fit well. This allows one to easily remove the heater for a full deep cleaning if needed - something that can be more complicated to do with other "ball vaporizers."

I would probably still clean everything after getting it. How does that process go? Can I it be soaked in iso....maybe take the balls and screen out.

I guess coil and kit included would depend on the price of shipping for most people..... Where are these shipping from? Could always do either option I guess....some already have the coil and controller. ... I don’t have either.

You could soak it in alcohol no problem, the only materials in this vaporizer are fused quartz, synthetic sapphire, and a stainless steel screen.
It's not really necesarry to remove the balls, but no problem if you do. You do want the sapphires well dried before turning on the heater.

They will be shipping from California, US :wave:

I would like you to come over to my house and set it up please.
👻

That's great news on the parts! I have overseas vapes that are shelved due to the annoyance factor of getting parts. I hope you are able to sell these pre assembled! My son's 8 year old Lego's make my brain hurt. :)

:cheers:
Definitely want these to come ready to rip!

I love the open concept. I'd love to get just the bare minimum.

That is definitely do-able as well! :sherlock:
I'm pretty open here, and willing to accomodate everyone as best as I can.
I agree, this looks like a fantastic piece to add in my collection!

Appreciate you stopping by the vape lab! :science:

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Appreciate you stopping by the vape lab! :science:

Just stopping by the lab on humpday..... hows she going out there?

Edit: Curious if the RDK-300b would work with the kit your putting together. A friend has a free one for me.... so thats appealing!

710 coil and disorderly controller with the kit so far?

Last edited:

Vaporware

I don’t know for sure which connector type he plans to use for the coils he’s shaping, but my 300A (nearly identical - maybe only software changes?) works great with the FlowerPot and it should be just as good here.

These controllers are really simple devices at their core, so unless you want a lot of extra optional features (which are mostly more useful for concentrates), the Auber stuff is a great option. :)

...and actually the 300B already has some of those extra features for concentrates, but I haven’t looked into them much yet.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just stopping by the lab on humpday..... hows she going out there?

Edit: Curious if the RDK-300b would work with the kit your putting together. A friend has a free one for me.... so thats appealing!

710 coil and disorderly controller with the kit so far?

Auber gear will work:)
Auber/Dnail/DC/710/MaxVapor/RCC/AugustHaus all use the same pin out.

I need the pin out to work with the dabpress pid box please.
👀

That one I will have to check on! You’re talking about their enail controller and not the dual PID, right?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Auber gear will work:)
Auber/Dnail/DC/710/MaxVapor/RCC/AugustHaus all use the same pin out.

That one I will have to check on! You’re talking about their enail controller and not the dual PID, right?
Check,the enail pid box.
I think it is the same five pin configuration as newvapes but have no actual clue.......like most things.
😁

Vaporware

Check,the enail pid box.
I think it is the same five pin configuration as newvapes but have no actual clue.......like most things.
😁

If you mean the old screw-on connectors then they’re not the same (although there were some adapters out there if you can find one).

NewVape did switch and start shipping this type on 7/21/20 though (and much earlier with the Auber controllers they stock), so if it’s a new one (wider plug-in type with a little slit near the end to lock it in) then it would be compatible.

Top Bottom