Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Small update:

Initial run of vaporizers will be going out to testers in the next few weeks, my manufacturer tells me this is a complex part to build, but I've been working to do what I can to make these more accessible for you guys.

I definitely can't wait to get mine - been missing this vaporizer dearly, ever since I broke it with the pliers..... :doh:

Many of you saw my post in the TM thread, I'm going to do a test run of cooling stems for those. Cooling solutions for vaporizers is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I figured since the design work is already done for some time now, that I might as well build some of these other ideas since I have quartz work arranged already.

The goal is to fund the development of future vaporizers/accessories, organically, with legit products; instead of using crowdfunding or other streams to do so.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Small update:

Initial run of vaporizers will be going out to testers in the next few weeks, my manufacturer tells me this is a complex part to build, but I've been working to do what I can to make these more accessible for you guys.

I definitely can't wait to get mine - been missing this vaporizer dearly, ever since I broke it with the pliers..... :doh:

Many of you saw my post in the TM thread, I'm going to do a test run of cooling stems for those. Cooling solutions for vaporizers is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I figured since the design work is already done for some time now, that I might as well build some of these other ideas since I have quartz work arranged already.

The goal is to fund the development of future vaporizers/accessories, organically, with legit products; instead of using crowdfunding or other streams to do so.
Let me know how I can help brother. I would love to support you both with some experienced feedback and any promotional support I can provide.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Small update:

I am super happy for you!
Must be very satisfying to see this coming to life after all your efforts,kudos!
🤗

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Small update:

It's nice to see that your idea is pretty close to being reality. This is why I love FC, it's a place where a lot of talented and creative people got to see their vision come to life. I can't wait to read what other people think of this vape and eventually get one. Keep up the good work, you inspire me to get off my butt and get creative. :tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’m truly blown away by everyones support here!

Thank you all so much for the continued motivation, it really means a lot, and I’m excited to soon share these with you all!

When I started this project I figured I would try and build the best convection vaporizer I possibly could, just for myself - but I knew if it was really good that a couple people would want one; but I’m honestly humbled at the interest thus far, and greatly appreciate everyone who is following along, especially those who have been here since day one, and a few following since before I even started this thread.

Thank you, everyone!

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
For me this is some of the most appealing vaporizers since years.
I wish I was a beta tester, but it is already so cool to be able to follow the development and hear inputs of people and maybe give some too.
But all sounds pretty perfect already.

Oden

I also want to participate in this great adventure! And own a handcrafted creation from a talented man. I read the thread in one go and have rarely seen such an interesting vaporizer. Will all the heating be glass? So this vaporizer will be safe for your health? It's always my # 1 choice when buying a vaporizer.
I live in France, will it be possible for me to buy your future device?
Thank you.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I also want to participate in this great adventure! And own a handcrafted creation from a talented man. I read the thread in one go and have rarely seen such an interesting vaporizer. Will all the heating be glass? So this vaporizer will be safe for your health? It's always my # 1 choice when buying a vaporizer.
I live in France, will it be possible for me to buy your future device?
Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate your dedication to reading the whole thread in one go!! :rockon:

Vapor purity is of the utmost importance here, the construction is a fused quartz oven/housing, and the internal passive convection heater is made from synthetic sapphire/ruby pearls which has been strategically chosen over glass for its superior thermal properties while maintaining equally pure, non metallic flavor. I believe this is/was the first sapphire powered convection vaporizer, though I’ve been told others are experimenting with them now.

This vape was originally conceived to combine the glass purity of the Glass Symphony, with the form factor of the Flowerpot. The thermal properties of sapphire which heats the air is superior to both stainless steel and titanium, making for rich, potent, smooth, and tasty vapor.

And yes, I have had some interest from members in France, so it should be no problem!

I know the line is long but lemme get tacked on the end

:rockon::rockon:

Appreciate your interest!

Have to admit I was really expecting to have these next samples in my hands and out to my day-ones by now!!

Last edited:

Alexis

Lol, do you have to say "I'm ready to jump in line" to get a like from the clever inventor in this thread?

Just kidding Inverted. You know me, always the troll and joker lol! No disrespect intended, just trying to keep spirits high at all times.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Lol, do you have to say "I'm ready to jump in line" to get a like from the clever inventor in this thread?

Yes!! :wave:

Im-Ready-Meme.jpg

Lines are for pussies! Gimme one now :goon:

That’s the spirit!! :popcorn:

Top Bottom