• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Waiting in line? Thankfully I now have a lot of experience in this field since the whole pandemic thing started. In this case I think the wait will be worth it. So where's the end of the line so I can take my place... All the way over there? I should have brought a chair! :rofl:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A very small batch of units is under construction for final evaluation of my revised design. If it passes all the tests, a new ordering system will be implemented for purchasing one. How that will work, will depend on how much demand their actually is.

Since most of the testing is already completed, it should not take much time to transition from testing the modifications on the next version, into small batch production.

Appreciate everyone following along!

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

GerVn_Vap0rist

A very small batch of units is under construction for final evaluation of my revised design. If it passes all the tests, a new ordering system will be implemented for purchasing one. How that will work, will depend on how much demand their actually is.

Since most of the testing is already completed, it should not take much time to transition from testing the modifications on the next version, into small batch production.

count me in for 10000% hahaha. These are great news :tup:

arb

Semi shaved ape

Any idea on a rough price point?
First borns,gold dabloons,moondust and shiny shells accepted?

C-weed

Waiting in line? Thankfully I now have a lot of experience in this field since the whole pandemic thing started. In this case I think the wait will be worth it. So where's the end of the line so I can take my place... All the way over there? I should have brought a chair! :rofl:
just be sure to wear a mask while in here said line...:p

finally i see the light a the end of the vapor tunnel...lol....thank you oh yee defender of glass!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hope everyone is having a foggy Friday!

We’re really vaping in here :D

.15g instantly turned to compost, I should have loaded double! :science:

E59-B9993-AF3-B-4118-9-DDA-41-F9-DCA110-A0.jpg

Get Inverted! 🙃 🙃

I’ll be back later to rearrange the room :rofl:

@arb Yes I am down to trade for one of your motorized kayaks!

Appreciate you all following!!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That was hella impressive homie! :rockon:

But you dangled a carrot and never told us what strain or how it tasted like? :brow::ko:

...and compost pron please and thank you! :D

Dipping into the cookie jar! 🍪🍪🍪 Bit of Girl Scout Cookies, trimmed just the day prior so terpene percentage is at its peak!
Tastes like thin-mint cookies :p

I'll grab another one with the compost shot later, trying to save the bigger bowls for the evening...... although it is the weekend... :hmm::science:😤

Id like one too, if this is the line.

Thanks for climbing aboard! 🛳️
There is not currently any lines or lists, but an ordering system will be devised as it moves closer to release. I appreciate everyone expressing interest, as this helps give me insight on how to go about this.

biohacker

trimmed just the day prior so terpene percentage is at its peak!

Precious monoterps FTW! :rockon:

I'll grab another one with the compost shot later, trying to save the bigger bowls for the evening

Actually i'm quite curious to see what the compost looks like for a tiny bowl like that because that was quite the vape output! :drool:

There is not currently any lines or lists, but an ordering system will be devised as it moves closer to release.

This needs to be posted on the front page and your sig otherwise this thread will need a "Shipping Thread" soon :rofl:

Top Bottom