• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

biohacker

Big thank you to everyone following along for making this the (second) most viewed thread in the Upcoming Desktop section!

However, there is a massive difference between yours and the most viewed.... yours is still REALITY while the other one was nothing but hype for years :D Where are they now!? :brow:

I have two vapes to scratch off my bucket list before I permanently retire from flower vapes, and yours is #1 on it! :rockon:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Cool. How do they even make stuff out of quartz? I guess it does not melt like glass?

I will be definitely interested if there is no side-arm but a ring as discussed earlier. Ideally a ring with corners or blobs so the piece cannot roll off a table.....

Some interesting data here:

Gemstone Thermal Properties - International Gem Society

Did you know sapphire and ruby are the same stone ( corundum) with colour being the only real difference?

Last edited:

biohacker

How do they even make stuff out of quartz? I guess it does not melt like glass?

@invertedisdead will be able to school here, but from my basic understanding the quartz glass is closer to glass than quartz. It's not "real" quartz like the rock crystal, but a form of composite. Did I butcher that @invertedisdead ? :lol:

Did you know sapphire and ruby are the same stone ( corundum) with colour being the only real difference?

It goes a bit deeper than that with some claiming that ruby has slightly better vaporization properties, and others think that sapphire has a better taste. But yeah they're supposed to be identical other than the fact that the ruby actually changes color.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I will be definitely interested if there is no side-arm but a ring as discussed earlier. Ideally a ring with corners or blobs so the piece cannot roll off a table.....

I don’t think I could get rid of the coil arm, it’s one of the key features about my vape that makes it more coil friendly/safe. Plus it would still allow it to not roll if it was laying on a table, as well as giving you a place to grab it from to stir/reload!

How do they even make stuff out of quartz? I guess it does not melt like glass?

Quartz and borosilicate glass are both made from silica (SiO2)
Fused Quartz is nearly pure SiO2, whereas Borosilicate is silica doped with Boron to lower the melting point for easier workability.

Good decision....cost will be worth it!

I'm thinking so too, Outside of the thermal benefits I really like the smooth "feel" of fused quartz parts!

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I do believe, quite firmly, that this is currently the most powerful vaporizer on the planet. It could easily vape 4x as much herb per bowl as this video if you wanted to.
I can’t wait to see a unit on my hands.

Sometimes I feel that the Glass Symphony, it’s a little bit bulky for its sheer raw power, not complaining about my GS, but it seemed that “size did matter a few years back” 😂🤣
That and the “all glass fragile” aura deterred the “Oompa Loompas of the past”.

Same that complained about the Glass Symphony size & all fragile glass few years ago, are praising the “derp dildo” nowadays, like it’s the “big next thing”.

“Derp Dildo”= “chinesium dildo“, ™️©️®️
aka

“derp torch ISVY” LLC ™️©️®️
“I Started Vaping Yesterday LLC” ™️©️®️

and now I’m “shillfluenced” like it’s a “DynaCrap”™️©️®️
😂😂🤣🤣(another rabbit 🐰 hole the DynaCrap)

What were they thinking when they “knocked OFF/copycat the technology,
Why a METAL TIP, with “glass balls”!!!! What’s the fucking point of glass balls, if you’re using a heated Ti metal tip??? 🤦🏽
It just makes the glass balls purity gain, and ceramic heater, totally obsolete, since a heated metal heater will definitely taste different than a glass heated heater, sorry the redundancy in words.
Unluckily, Glass Symphony “didn’t get the “real support”” that it needed to make it to “phase 2”.
I can see this little “inverted” twist will fill that void.
Crossing fingers this one launches into the wild, and turns heads the way it needs to be.
NOT BY SHILLFLUENCING.
But you can’t argue that some NON biased influencing will help this one 🤩🤩😂😂🤣🤣🤘🏾
If it helps the “chinesium derp dildo”, I’m pretty sure this one will knock it off the sky 🌌 with some very little help.
Count me in for NON biased reports.
It better be good, or you’ll receive the wrath of Zantifa!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Keep it going man!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I don’t think I could get rid of the coil arm, it’s one of the key features about my vape that makes it more coil friendly/safe. Plus it would still allow it to not roll if it was laying on a table, as well as giving you a place to grab it from to stir/reload!

Quartz and borosilicate glass are both made from silica (SiO2)
Fused Quartz is nearly pure SiO2, whereas Borosilicate is silica doped with Boron to lower the melting point for easier workability.

I'm thinking so too, Outside of the thermal benefits I really like the smooth "feel" of fused quartz parts!
I'd like to feel it please.
😇

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I can’t wait to see a unit on my hands.

Sometimes I feel that the Glass Symphony, it’s a little bit bulky for its sheer raw power, not complaining about my GS, but it seemed that “size did matter a few years back” 😂🤣
That and the “all glass fragile” aura deterred the “Oompa Loompas of the past”.

Same that complained about the Glass Symphony size & all fragile glass few years ago, are praising the “derp dildo” nowadays, like it’s the “big next thing”.

“Derp Dildo”= “chinesium dildo“, ™️©️®️
aka

“derp torch ISVY” LLC ™️©️®️
“I Started Vaping Yesterday LLC” ™️©️®️

and now I’m “shillfluenced” like it’s a “DynaCrap”™️©️®️
😂😂🤣🤣(another rabbit 🐰 hole the DynaCrap)

What were they thinking when they “knocked OFF/copycat the technology,
Why a METAL TIP, with “glass balls”!!!! What’s the fucking point of glass balls, if you’re using a heated Ti metal tip??? 🤦🏽
It just makes the glass balls purity gain, and ceramic heater, totally obsolete, since a heated metal heater will definitely taste different than a glass heated heater, sorry the redundancy in words.
Unluckily, Glass Symphony “didn’t get the “real support”” that it needed to make it to “phase 2”.
I can see this little “inverted” twist will fill that void.
Crossing fingers this one launches into the wild, and turns heads the way it needs to be.
NOT BY SHILLFLUENCING.
But you can’t argue that some NON biased influencing will help this one 🤩🤩😂😂🤣🤣🤘🏾
If it helps the “chinesium derp dildo”, I’m pretty sure this one will knock it off the sky 🌌 with some very little help.
Count me in for NON biased reports.
It better be good, or you’ll receive the wrath of Zantifa!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Keep it going man!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
Hate to do this ZC, but you can't go around calling members shills, trashing vapes (still counts in a different thread) and generally ignoring our Be Nice rules. I've sent you 2 private messages explaining this recently. This time it's going to be a warning point/vacation. Please use the time to chill out and remember that it's possible to post constructive criticism without breaking the rules.

C-weed

Hate to do this ZC, but you can't go around calling members shills, trashing vapes (still counts in a different thread) and generally ignoring our Be Nice rules. I've sent you 2 private messages explaining this recently. This time it's going to be a warning point/vacation. Please use the time to chill out and remember that it's possible to post constructive criticism without breaking the rules.
thumbs up to you vtac...and on a lighter note..I have a very very goood feeling about this vape...and i truly dont think that it will disappoint....ive been in for months...and im stayin in...no matter what.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
After working some details out from the last year of testing, my refined “no compromises” design in American quartz costs significantly more to produce than the previous design. I’m working with the glass blower to optimize whatever I can, but this vaporizer is going to be more expensive than previously estimated. At this point the heat exchanger itself is going to be at least in line with an American quartz banger in price, and truthfully this is quite a bit more involved to make.

Thank you to everyone sticking around for the journey! I appreciate your interest in hand crafted artisan vaporizers built to bioscience standards. This is a small setback, but it won’t stop the progress.

arb

Semi shaved ape
After working some details out from the last year of testing, my refined “no compromises” design in American quartz costs significantly more to produce than the previous design. I’m working with the glass blower to optimize whatever I can, but this vaporizer is going to be more expensive than previously estimated. At this point the heat exchanger itself is going to be at least in line with an American quartz banger in price, and truthfully this is quite a bit more involved to make.

Thank you to everyone sticking around for the journey! I appreciate your interest in hand crafted artisan vaporizers built to bioscience standards. This is a small setback, but it won’t stop the progress.
Sounds like an excellent reason to take some of our money?

Top Bottom