Phase3 Vaporizers

Morty

I've never been too much into torch vapes, but for some reason I'm finding a magnetic attraction to the torch ritual with this one. Could just be honeymoon vibes, but some sessions with it felt even more stony than the InV1. I wanna post more info about my torch vape design but I need to figure the best way to go about it, as I think it could even be my best vaporizer design yet if I can hit the right price point and build all of the features in.
You know I'm 100% in on this one. Keep movin' & groovin' on this too! As far as the IV is concerned, I know its still early but any rough ballpark figures on pricing ? North or south of $200 ?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm ready to pre order now bro please???

My dude! I greatly appreciate the interest, seriously it means a lot to me to see people excited about these. I feel that vapor purity and materials safety is the absolute most important thing, and I'm really stoked to see other likeminded folks take interest.

But I still feel it is best to wait until I can start geting my products produced again before I start accepting any money. Truthfully I thought this COVID shutdown would be long blown over and it's not, so I just don't want to get wrapped up in a bunch of cases of "dude, where's my shit." Trying to keep things as organic as I can, but guaranteed I've got you down for one of the first!

You know I'm 100% in on this one. Keep movin' & groovin' on this too! As far as the IV is concerned, I know its still early but any rough ballpark figures on pricing ? North or south of $200 ?

Digging those tunes, made for a trippy and spirited morning wake and vake!
The video I posted yesterday is the torch model ;) Insta-whitewall! :science:

I ended up falling asleep every time I used the torch version yesterday lol, some out of this world vapor-bonging with a pretty great ritual 👽

As far as the price of the InV1, around ~$200 for my stuff is probably about right, could be more or less depending on accessories but I haven't really hashed all that out. I might keep the InV1 borosilicate and build my torch vape out of quartz.

The torch vape I'm hoping to offer as one of the most affordable/highest value vaporizers on the market if I can build it for the right price as I think this one has mass market potential.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
hand rolled breakfast burritos
Breakfast burritos for dinner?

60556973.jpg

:peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This week I've been testing (rather heavily :science:) a smaller version of my butane torch powered vaporizer. Same all glass convection design - but this one is designed around microdoses / smaller dosages. Works great with 25-75mg, maybe up to 100mg in its current configuration. Just like its big brother it milks glass damn near instantly, but this one is extra fuel efficient and runs on mere crumbs. Been using this thing a lot lately because its got a great ritual and delivers a killer vapor-bong experience.

I also snugged up the heater on the InVerzion vaporizer with a little shim I made and can now achieve full extraction at 600F on the PID. I believe I can drop this even further with a better shim idea, I just need to take a few minutes and switch it out. Appreciate everyone who is following along, cheers to you! Been working on some other simple, no compromise desktop vape concepts I am entertaining, just trying to build the very best vaporizers I can for all you cannoisseurs of fine vapor! :leaf:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
all glass is where it is at.

You're absolutely right about that my friend! Analytical grade vapor :rockon:

I actually tried a "medical grade" 316L Stainless Steel core this week sourced from a very reputable supplier... and it was womp. Dense clouds, sure, but the vapor was harsh and flavor is certainly inferior. I let some others try it and they all reached the same conclusion. It’s too bad I didn’t have an extra glass housing to do a true side by side test, but I’m glad I tried it, regardless, because it helped reaffirm where I’m going with this. Vapor purity > everything!

Last edited:

Morty

This week I've been testing (rather heavily :science:) a smaller version of my butane torch powered vaporizer. Same all glass convection design - but this one is designed around microdoses / smaller dosages. Works great with 25-75mg, maybe up to 100mg in its current configuration. Just like its big brother it milks glass damn near instantly, but this one is extra fuel efficient and runs on mere crumbs. Been using this thing a lot lately because its got a great ritual and delivers a killer vapor-bong experience.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
:mmmm: R.I.P carpet
:rofl:
Anybody remember when I dropped my Showerhead on a red shopping bag?

Thing looked like a freaking crime scene.

Now there’s a 20mm coil sized spot that isn’t coming out:rofl: - whatever, they’re pulling all the carpet for fake wood laminate anyways.:science:

Gonna have to get a sign for my door...

BEWARE OF VAPE

speaking of vapes, since I haven't posted anything with this one yet, heres a quick action shot of my smaller 14mm butane powered vaporizer. This vape is getting all of my attention lately, it's just ridiculously satisfying to use. :science:

Many thanks to everyone following along!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Still claiming it was a shopping bag huh, nothing wrong with red shag carpet. :lmao:

How many times do I have to tell you, IT WAS MAUVE! :D

151058.jpg

Small and butane have a REALLY nice ring to it, looks like it hits like a champ!
What is heat up time like for such an extraction?

Cheers amigo!
Using what I would consider a "medium" sized torch (Whip-it Ion Lite) you can pull solid vapor after a 20-30 second initial heat-up, and 10-15 second reheats. This should finish the bowl in around 1-3 hits depending on how you like it. You can pull very dense vapor without taking the load dark at all, and the taste is pure and clean as a convection vaporizer should be! I'll post a full session in due time going through a few bowls and showing the heatup and the whole vaporizer operation. I've got some parts coming this week to test a simple heater improvement that I am pretty optimistic about, so we'll see how that goes!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Gettin’ Inverted this morning with a fresh ground blend of KushWreck and White Widow!! Feels like a limonene + myrcene kind of morning :cool: Wasn’t going to start in this early with the aromatics but I got a lot of work done yesterday so fuck it, it’s Saturday, let’s celebrate! :D

Top Bottom