Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Fitted joints are also fail as there is more wear. I didn't know that about heat though. Interesting. Still I prefer being able to have them mated together.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I just wanted to post a couple of unstirred avb pics. These pics are after 4 hits with no stirring. I did stir for a cleanup hit and could probably have pushed it a little further, but this is roughly where I like to leave it. You can see the usual lighter coloured edges, and a slightly misshaped dark spot which I think I'd due to my heater not being quite full of beads.

IMG_20211122_231821_copy_1024x2220_copy_1024x728.jpg

IMG_20211122_231829_copy_1024x2220_copy_1024x835.jpg

Still loving getting inVerted :love:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I just wanted to post a couple of unstirred avb pics. These pics are after 4 hits with no stirring. I did stir for a cleanup hit and could probably have pushed it a little further, but this is roughly where I like to leave it. You can see the usual lighter coloured edges, and a slightly misshaped dark spot which I think I'd due to my heater not being quite full of beads.

View attachment 14631

View attachment 14630

Still loving getting inVerted :love:

Nice photos. It'll be interesting to see how the distribution of hot air flow can be changed. Somehow to get it to flow down the walls of the bowl so the edges get more heat maybe? Or a more chaotic flow creating better coverage?

Looks great.

D

MikeRotchHertz

Just checking back in on this thread as I've been missing a bit. Over a month in and my InV1.7 is still going strong and happy to report that it is delivering.

I'm loving the airflow I get with this thing. You can even hear the sounds of the airflow pulling through and creating a vortex sound as it takes its path through the beads.

The reason this is important to me is because I like to use my bongs and rigs as intended for flower. I hate when I have to see people bring their draw to a crawl in order to get their vaporizers to retain the heat. Not necessary with the 1.7. I just inhale as normal with no thought as to whether it's the appropriate speed for best extraction, and it just works.

The coil to glass fit feels more secure as it is used, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't always in the back or my mind that it could slip out unexpectedly still. I think the arm should return even if it doesn't incorporate an air hole for safety purposes.

I noticed that it looks better with the extra coil wraps on yours @Cheebsy. I may have to see if I can find a similar. It has become a daily driver desktop for me lately and replaced a lot of similar devices I was using before. Can't wait to see the next iteration @invertedisdead comes up with so I can have a backup device.

Happy Thanksgiving holidays y'all!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Love reading these updates, makes me stoked to hear you guys are enjoying them!!

A lot of purchases in this hobby end up as drawer delegates so that's really fantastic that they're delivering the goods!

I only wish I would have gotten more pilot parts out there to keep the good vibes going.

As far as AVB - I noticed if there’s a kink in the screen holding the beads in place, that can skew the airflow and affect the consistency.

You can even hear the sounds of the airflow pulling through and creating a vortex sound as it takes its path through the beads.

:rockon::rockon:TRUE turbulence!
You know it when you HEAR it! :rockon::rockon:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Alright this one is just too funny!
Got an email back from one manufacturing company insisting that the CAD file I sent them was originally their companies drawing.....

What!? 😆😆

“We could make the part, but it might cost a lot.”

Story of my life! 😆😂

Might do another round of quartz 1.7’s if I can get 20 people to preorder. Price would be $130.

Good puffin! 🐡🐡🐡🐡 (I miss that guys posts)

Green Kiwi

What's happening fellow FCrs?
I'm a tad surprised to see it hasn't had 40+ people trying to kick each other out of the cue for this overing.
I tried to sneak in, and succeeded:bowdown:,where's the rest?
Well anyway, since I think this is a very sensible investment for the future too, I would like to take 3 of your hands:freak:.

Your quad core stem for the Dyna ,is also very cool. I would like the titanium.please.
please don't give up on your idea's ,they are so brilliant in imho.
Much love to all FC.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
What's happening fellow FCrs?
I'm a tad surprised to see it hasn't had 40+ people trying to kick each other out of the cue for this overing
I know! I find it confusing too! Good call getting multiples, I've asked for a spare also, I don't want to think of life without one of these, it's a total game changer for me but I don't have experience with some of today's other heavy hitting desktop offerings, I can certainly say it blows all my other vaprs out of the water!. I'd love to do a direct comparison with other modern ball vapes because I'm generally running lower temps on the PID than I see from others, and I like a pretty thorough and fast extraction.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well the truth is it does weigh on me heavily. An ever peculiar sinking feeling dragging me down.

Watching every flower around me blossom while mine begs for warmth.

Lot of thoughts to express but I won’t go down yelling at the wind.

At best I hope somebody learned something from following this journey.

Cause I just can’t figure out how to turn this around.

Sorry y’all.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Well the truth is it does weigh on me heavily. An ever peculiar sinking feeling dragging me down.

Sorry y’all.

Nothin to be sorry for... the answer is there somewhere. I just wish I was smart enough to help you figure it out :lol:

You'll get it!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Sorry y’all.
Dont give up yet ,dude ! Just take it slow and live to fight another day :)) .
I am second year into my Glass Ball log project ,which is a killer concept and works like a charm.. My biggest problem is funding which is really hard in the lowest income EU country. I have been going trough inner rants blaming both me and shit up above for not being able to set up production and not to mention setting up business properly . My concept is very pure and also incorporates a very green and eco friendly philosophy ,so the idea is really worth pursing . Hippy Dickie and his thread are the true inspiration for me,not only for feeding me great ideas but also in times when i doubted myself, .The best thing about it is that he never gives up and he is slowly getting closer and closer to the point of production . It is a design unique to the portable scene and definetly a timeless concept.
Imo one of the easier way to dissapoint yourself is to try to hit it our of the park ;).
Recently decided not be such a hermit and hooked up a few people with my creations, the feedback i am getting is really inspiring and gives me will to carry on with this :) !
I also felt a little down with when people have success with similar concepts(thankfully no one is even close to what i am doing yet,at least to my knowing ) ,but i actually i overcame that feeling and now it is just healthy envy,i am actually happy for those guys, cause all vaporist for me are one big family and also the industry is actually not that big,especially the handmade varieties :).
Hope you get your powers up soon, i really like you ideas and i see the brainwork put into it ! It is good shit and this is the only thing you shouldnt forget in order to succeed one day !

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Dont give up yet ,dude ! Just take it slow and live to fight another day :)) .
I am second year into my Glass Ball log project ,which is a killer concept and works like a charm.. My biggest problem is funding which is really hard in the lowest income EU country. I have been going trough inner rants blaming both me and shit up above for not being able to set up production and not to mention setting up business properly . My concept is very pure and also incorporates a very green and eco friendly philosophy ,so the idea is really worth pursing . Hippy Dickie and his thread are the true inspiration for me,not only for feeding me great ideas but also in times when i doubted myself, .The best thing about it is that he never gives up and he is slowly getting closer and closer to the point of production . It is a design unique to the portable scene and definetly a timeless concept.
Imo one of the easier way to dissapoint yourself is to try to hit it our of the park ;).
Recently decided not be such a hermit and hooked up a few people with my creations, the feedback i am getting is really inspiring and gives me will to carry on with this :) !
I also felt a little down with when people have success with similar concepts(thankfully no one is even close to what i am doing yet,at least to my knowing ) ,but i actually i overcame that feeling and now it is just healthy envy,i am actually happy for those guys, cause all vaporist for me are one big family and also the industry is actually not that big,especially the handmade varieties :).
Hope you get your powers up soon, i really like you ideas and i see the brainwork put into it ! It is good shit and this is the only thing you shouldnt forget in order to succeed one day !

This will probably be my last post here as there’s a decent chance I will be homeless in the next few weeks.

I just wanted to say your reply means a lot.

Friend I sincerely hope you never have to endure the frustrations of going through all the troubles to secure funding for your projects only to find out nobody wants your stuff anymore. Cause working on something literally since the end of 2019, and seeing the “community” quite infatuated with ruby ball vaping, which I still firmly believe I pioneered. Yet I can’t even find 5 people who want one. I’m much more than shocked. I sincerely can’t even describe the feeling.

And the same vape community I expected to hold me down is nowhere to be found. I remember when the Onsen Labs Pro was marked as too similar to other plugins by FC members.

I specifically made sure to not even start this thread until the GS and G43 we’re both officially discontinued to ensure I wasn’t stepping on anyone’s toes. I guess it’s just a big free for all now.

Much love to everyone who ever believed in me. See ya in the clouds ☁️

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I also barely made rent this month cause my expenses have grown due to prices on everything went up,so i really feel your situation brother <3! Yesterday i was also in deep pit ,feeling like Sisyphus trying to push the boulder up only to get it rolled backwards every fucking time.This is definition of depression , feeling trapped in a constant loop without a chance to breakout. So i realized that everytime you feel the single unluckiest guy, it is not so, this just a mind bug ,and a lot of people are constantly going through it.So knowing that made it easier for me to snap out a bit of that chain of thoughts.
I monitor your thread since day 1 ,it definetly has amazing contribution. It is good that you have realized that it is actually free for all,but that is not really that bad of a thing. No one needs to reinvent the wheel(or the ball :D ) everytime ,it is ok to build on pre-existing design and give credit and learn to be happy for the others and be internally satisfied that you also in a way played a role to the development of technology in general !In future worry less about stepping on other peoples toes,some actually dont mind and are happy to have a brother in arms/ideas .
I hope i am making sense with this post ,but the idea is to get rid of any negative emotions(fear,guilt,anger,etc) towards you and the others. Focus on the positive things. In reality you only need you to approve of yourself and to be proud with your work, but even if you need someone else, there is at least a few of us here , who value your contribution to the forum and to the technology.
GS was in reality the pioneer since, then everyone steps on others toes. G43 is just the Flam from Lamart with a coil inside :)).. I am pretty sure it played some role in it development cause Bud had one before comming up with the G43.The G43 was a blast and had a lot of fans, even various mods with balls were added the 43 number afterwards (SSV43) ,lol ...
My project started before the 43 appeared,but it was more like the Couchlog using a cartridge heater inside the airpath so i thought many people would think it is almost the same as the G43,so i decided just to beat the concept with a more purist approach and heater outside the airpath :)).
Got carried away with ball history ,sry for that..
Much love to you too ,bro ! Even if you dont believe in yourself ,i believe in you !
I am sure you will bounce back out of this stronger than ever !!
P.S If my country wasnt the shittiest member of the EU i would invite you over to share a couch,but since you are someone i care about i could never do that to you,lol. :))

Last edited:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I sadly haven't been doing super well financially myself this past year, otherwise I would have been all about grabbing one myself. I want to send tons of love to you bro, depression is a real bitch but you are not the problem my man.

I've learned alot about vapes, design and the production process during this thread as well as seeing that there is a real core group who is quite interested in what you have going on.

I frequently find myself reading threads for random vapes I will likely never own just because I saw you posted in it and know that it will usually be a well thought out post worth reading. Stay up man, I wish this community could be the asset for you that you are for us!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This will probably be my last post here as there’s a decent chance I will be homeless in the next few weeks.

I just wanted to say your reply means a lot.

Friend I sincerely hope you never have to endure the frustrations of going through all the troubles to secure funding for your projects only to find out nobody wants your stuff anymore. Cause working on something literally since the end of 2019, and seeing the “community” quite infatuated with ruby ball vaping, which I still firmly believe I pioneered. Yet I can’t even find 5 people who want one. I’m much more than shocked. I sincerely can’t even describe the feeling.

And the same vape community I expected to hold me down is nowhere to be found. I remember when the Onsen Labs Pro was marked as too similar to other plugins by FC members.

I specifically made sure to not even start this thread until the GS and G43 we’re both officially discontinued to ensure I wasn’t stepping on anyone’s toes. I guess it’s just a big free for all now.

Much love to everyone who ever believed in me. See ya in the clouds ☁️

Gutted to read this, I hope you can turn it around yet again, hate to see you go, hate to see you struggling, always appreciate your work here over the years, though I cannot disagree with how things have changed, how many members we do not see here anymore... I don't know how marketing and making an impact in this industry beyond this forum can be done successfully, it certainly takes a lot of time, plus the energy to educate people, niche within a niche here... Sincerely hope this is not the last we see of you, either way I wish you nothing but the best, life is a whole ordeal, huh? :(

florduh

Fuck, this hit me like a sledgehammer to the dick.

I've thought this many times over the years of reading your posts, but you are one of the smartest and most insightful writers on cannabis and vaporization I've ever read. You absolutely deserve a ton of success in this industry. Just looking at the absolute dross publications like Leafly or High Times puts out... I can't help but think how much better they'd be with someone like you writing for them.

Any cannabis company would be lucky to have you too. I understand wanting to go out on your own, and how difficult that is. I wish I knew how to help your designs get traction, because they're pretty ingenious. I'm just not knowledgeable on how to get shit done in this industry.

Also, as someone who went through periods of living out of my car in my 20's, do not ever feel ashamed. I did at the time, and looking back it was really stupid and made everything harder. There's a lot of survivorship bias in this country. Never take any shit from people who have been lucky enough not to get hit in the nuts by one of life's many curveballs. Unless you're a multimillionaire, everyone in this country is a few really unlucky months from being homeless.

Green Kiwi

Fuck!, I feel really sad today, as we can't reconnect with this very special member of the forum,
:peace:I, do totally get ,he feels let down by us as community, ..... I would feel the same to be honest.
all those members here whom were telling other members to get' back down the line''.and they where right, but seriously where are you now?
did you all just bought in the vapes that used @invertedisdead , technology? so now you just don't need his anymore?
really I feel a tad sad about this all.:(, I feel those keen people whom where soo keen(but are now nowhere to be found...)really let down this awesome member, and are possibly not that 'useful'to our community.
The mods could have done a tad better too in this case imho.
just hold people accountable for what they post.(go away I am first , I need this in my life......... well asshole just follow up, and otherwise go away from our forum,!fact!)
I am really sad, because WE as FC have let him sink............unforgivable imho.
I think I will be spending a lot more time on Vaporassylom forum from now on.
Disappointed Green Kiwi.
Bye for now for defeneltly quiet a while:wave::huh::peace:.Soo sad about this................this forum was my main go to early morning, only forum I posted ever on. (can't be bothered with social media I (call it anti social...!)
so no face book now twitter ,no what the fuck ever..... its all just shite! imho.

Vaporware

@invertedisdead Damn man, I haven’t been getting notifications on this thread for more than a month so I had no idea you were trying to get a batch together!

If you’re still around and you still want to do a run I’m absolutely in! If not, I’m sorry it didn’t come together, but I’d be surprised if there weren’t a lot of people who wanted one and just didn’t see your post or didn’t have the money right now.

With my girlfriend and 2 roommates here already I don’t think I can offer you a place to stay, but if you don’t mind being a 6-7 hour drive from where I think you are I might be able to find you a place for a while. I’m sure that’s not ideal for you though…

As another person who has struggled with depression for most of my life and who is currently frustrated with not being able to finish designing and prototyping a vaporizer (also fearing a lack of interest even though I think it’s another interesting concept), I get at least part of what you’re feeling. I’m sorry I missed these posts and it seemed like I wasn’t here to support you, but I am and I hope to see you back on your feet soon.

I agree with the people who said that you’re one of the best contributors on this forum and it would be sad to lose you, but if you have to post less or even move on completely you have to do what’s best for you.

If I don’t talk to you again, good luck out there. You’re a smart guy and I know you can succeed at something, this is just a tough space to be in I guess.

If you ever want to get my attention, just send me a PM. :peace:

Also, @Green Kiwi I hope you don’t completely leave here either. The forum isn’t perfect, but I think there’s still a lot to like in the community and you’re part of what makes it a good place too. :2c:

Green Kiwi

Hopefully for a better year for our brother:@invertedisdead, in the mean time, I stay positive and (perhaps a bit of praying to the weedgod's too....)am positive WE as FC community will, see to further development of @invertedisdead "s brilliant ideas.
I-trust that everyone whom was in line before(..........)for his product, now after having played with their new toys, realising there is still something supreme missing..,,,,.....and is now because of that but also out of love!, back in line...(I'm first by the way...lol:goon::goon:).
A healthy and peaceful ,full of weed indulgement 2022 wished to all on FC.Much love.:leaf:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I learned about this just recently and I wanted to be a supporter. I know the frustration and dejection. I am a bit of an artist with a different style that just doesn't seem to draw much interest from shows though individuals love the work. It's really frustrating and I get it.

I wish InVerzion a great 2022. Recharge. Maybe the community besides just buying the product can help too. Even if it hasn't been the financial success you are hoping for doesn't mean it's not successful nor does it mean it won't be a commercial success. Maybe there is a way to find some backing that would provide a little capital as well as help raise awareness besides FC. This is a great community but it's not necessarily big enough to support a ton of custom vapes - I just don't think the community is large enough for that.

Well - enough ranting. To all - may 2022 be a great year. Hopefully, we'll see friends back and re-energized and when I get an opportunity next time I'm going to definitely speak up.

David

MikeRotchHertz

I'm still very happy with my purchase, and I hope that this train can pick up some momentum so I can see more people getting inverted in 2022.

Here's a hit I did earlier on the SoL you wanted to see @invertedisdead . It does a pretty good job at stacking bubbles but still preserving flavor. I really wanted to get a better video and try to clear it all in one hit, but my lungs were so full I forgot what I was doing. Like taking a jab to the nose.

As I watch the playback, it's apparent that my coil has loosened up a little since the last time I used it, and I need to adjust it as soon as it cools down. You can see it has a little play when I set it into the drop-down joint, but it always catches on the top lip so it's not going anywhere, but not worth the risk either.

Milks very quickly and still has great taste and density :brow:. I would encourage people not to dismiss this just because it looks like it is similar to others on the market now too. This one was designed intentionally and thoughtfully, Cheers!

Top Bottom