Phase3 Vaporizers

arb

Semi shaved ape
With a nugs like that it mut be terpy, then, pop-corny...
U move from fast extraction to long sipper.
How flexible u are, making all that big split.
Stay "aware" :rofl:

jean claude van damme volvo ad GIF

We're no more 15 years back.
It needs now more time and money, for small incremental improvement.
Not a one man job anymore...

It's because i'm still manualy driving my herbo, that i'm attracted by a PID.

For all the "lung pulling" device, it's now only about more fast, or more even extraction of bigger load, with only neutral coumpound (no metal, full glass or ceramic).

But on the self-milking side, there still a void, only an old volcano barely try to fullfill, ( or its clone (EQ)).
"Self milking"...............sounds like a weiner.
🤰🏿

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Tea candle...........you're welcome.
😁
CSC-0327.jpg

Wow! 🤩🤩🤩

Also, seriously don't wait too long on ideas you have @Shadooz ...people are taking all kind of ideas off this forum and profiting.

Cha-ching!

But I’ve yet to see anybody attempt my idea for a vaporizer that gets rolled up at the end of a paper.... 🧐🧐😏😉🙃😆

That reminds me of this one from quite some time ago, which I called the Voobie lol

4-F1-EB62-A-FA6-E-4387-9-ABA-649-C53-E01355.jpg

But on the self-milking side, there still a void, only an old volcano barely try to fullfill, ( or its clone (EQ)).

Yeah, I was thinking the other day of patching in a nebulizer for forced induction. I agree with you, inhaling is for the birds.

I saw a vid on YouTube of Troy rocking a Evo Hydrotube on top of a Volcano Hybrid that looked pretty damn incredible 😁😁😁

Shadooz

"Self milking"...............sounds like a weiner.
🤰🏿
My weiner is already satisfied, don't get me wrong.
But i will pay for aomeone else milking it for me :evil:

Yeah, I was thinking the other day of patching in a nebulizer for forced induction. I agree with you, inhaling is for the birds.
I had a nebulizer when younger, with added oil/"vicks vapo rub"©®™.
Sad cannabis need 200C and isn't hydrophil...

Future, for convection flower extraction, will just be a portative overpowered hair dryer :rofl:

Tea candle...........you're welcome.
😁
CSC-0327.jpg
I can't love it, cause i can't taste it... 😭

U let me like an "effarés"..
American dream...

Ps : sry double, merge it if u can :bowdown:

biohacker

@Shadooz Don't forget that there are actually 2 different sizes of supreme vapes. The newest ones had much less mass and sucked in comparison to the bigger og's!

@arb holy fuck dude, if I had access to nugs like that I would return to flower vaping in a heart beat! Damn!

@invertedisdead I'm still patiently waiting for the extract vaporization pron vids! :brow: mmmmmm convection dabs of tasty live hash rosin!:mmmm:

Nice work brother, looks like the dream is coming true!! :rockon:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@biohacker Always a pleasure to see you stopping by! :cheers:

About a ~week ago I tested out a new concentrate / hash specific vape idea but it needs some dialing in to adjust the ratios of the tribryd heating.

I might let that one simmer on a back burner 😄

It feels like I’m close, but with the dejavu production lag I’m really not sure.

Ever since I switched to this combo hand worked + CNC machined design it’s been increasingly difficult to get parts produced in a timely manner. It seems that most shops tend to just specialize in one of those.

Now I’m gonna have to start selling heady q tips or something.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thanks for the update man! Exciting stuff!

You’re most welcome! I’ve been wanting to post an update, but I just wanted to make sure everything was cool on these parts this time around before I did. Everything looks good so far, air inlets look nice and precise. I’ll try and post a better picture.

I’ll be sending a few PMs out later to the starting lineup for the all star game 😁

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thank you to everyone who messaged me, I’ve been busy today and haven’t had time to get back to anyone, but I’ve made notes this time!

Domestic orders shipped out today.

I was having issues with my label printer rotating the international labels for the customs form to fit, so I’m going to try and get that sorted out tonight and send those remaining units out tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone following along!

Beyonder420

This is totally out of the blue, but that top cup you made, with the smaller center hole, should be a 'cure' for anyone with an Arizer EQ vape.

I've been down a lot of the same roads over the years fiddling and I actually kept wondering how the EQ could be so bad when it's a ceramic rod heater in a glass tube?

Turns out the design flaws come down to diffusing the airflow. Once you get the airflow diffused, and get the bowl closer to the heater, the EQ works like a top tier vape, and I can rip through an ELB load in one huge toke with no stirring, and no uneven spots.

The best solution I've found is an insert for a 20mm banger flipped upside down over the heater tip with the screen cover removed. Use a double 18mm female adapter to get right on top of the heater, and then jack the heat up (I run at max temp 260/500 and draw with moderate caution) before letting the 18mm male adapter you're using heat soak for a few minutes.

Even if you don't let it heat soak long enough the bowl still pretty much roasts evenly without a stir, just a thin ring of 'less roasted' bud may persist due to a lack of conduction heat buildup.

I've done some half-gram joint packs with it too, that definitely works to mow through a lot of bud before you know what's going on.

We're talking about it on the 420VZ Discord. I am posting videos of the results too.

Nobody knows if this 'cure' will be needed for the brand new XQ2 yet, since Arizer seems to have some better bowl options.

Beyonder420,
Reactions: arb

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well there's no easy way to say this so here it goes.

Both @arb and myself have experienced breakages now. I can't figure out what the problem is, so in the best interest of everyones safety I must regretfully inform that this is the end of the road for this one.

If you ordered one I'll be issuing refunds today. Feel free to use the part as much or as little as you see fit.

I greatly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Thank you so much for your understanding and support.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well there's no easy way to say this so here it goes.

Both @arb and myself have experienced breakages now. I can't figure out what the problem is, so in the best interest of everyones safety I must regretfully inform that this is the end of the road for this one.

If you ordered one I'll be issuing refunds today. Feel free to use the part as much or as little as you see fit.

I greatly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Thank you so much for your understanding and support.
I am SO sorry this didn't go as planned homie.
😞

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
So I assume the cat isn't too blame this time?

I'm also so sorry for you brother, I know how much dedication and passion has gone into this project so far. I'm sure, once you've had a moment to gather yourself up, this will end up being just a bump in the road. 👍

arb

Semi shaved ape
So I assume the cat isn't too blame this time?

I'm also so sorry for you brother, I know how much dedication and passion has gone into this project so far. I'm sure, once you've had a moment to gather yourself up, this will end up being just a bump in the road. 👍
No I was next to it the whole time sadly.
I suspect it has to do with the people making it personally.
Both units I had had some pretty obvious flaws and I am surprised the blower sent them out especially being replacement units for the last even worst bunch.
I believe the design is solid and the issue is 100% with the quartz manufacturer.
👍🏿

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
😞 edit to add, I hope there were no injuries in either instance

I was wondering the same thing man, iirc, aiming it was the same glass blower, they dropped the ball a few times along the way didn't they. I was just thinking maybe the annealing wasn't done correctly. I don't know what specifically to look for but I believe you can shine a bright light on it and look through a polorising lense at it to see the internal stresses... There must be a video explaining what to look for somewhere!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Luckily there was not any real safety issues - I’ve broken a few quartz housings across various generations of these and never had one fail to the point it dumped hot beads anywhere. That’s not to say it’s not possible, but it’s always crunched the quartz somewhere. But because it’s fused quartz it’s always kept it’s structure relatively together, even during a fail.

I’m definitely disappointed; I thought I identified every potential weak link, so I’m really not sure what happened. I was thinking maybe the expansion of the sapphires down towards the screen area was crunching them, potentially during a shut down when sitting in a female joint stand with no room for the joint on the stand to expand. But I put mine on a different hanging stand last night when I switched to my banger setup for some rosin, just to make sure that wasn’t going to be an issue. And I made sure not to pack the beads super tight, just to identify if that could be an issue.

Arb’s unit and mine both had a few very small chips at the joint. I let him know before I sent it that there were a few little imperfections on that one, but that there just wasn’t any more units to pick from due to the small sample batch. I kept the worst one for myself. It had some type of kiln dust or something on the top screen by the air inlets. Nothing that should affect the performance, integrity, or safety of the part - but visually wasn’t the shiniest in the batch.

Perhaps cutting the joint down stressed the part; but I was told the parts had annealed for 2 or 3 days. The shop only did quartz so I just have no idea what happened. The best glasswork I ever had were my first few prototypes, but I switched manufacturers a few versions back to add the CNC capability to the top and pump up the airflow. I tried shopping around for other quartz shops to make it, but just couldn’t find anyone else to do it without making the part cost hundreds of dollars.

I really appreciate how cool and understanding everyone has been. That means a lot.

Tomorrow I will send out a request for a quote on a new supervape I’ve been thinking about for a while. This one’s not breakable.

Top Bottom