Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you’re not already camped out I’m not sure how you expect to get one. It’s this season’s hot new toy. Parents will be shelling out 5x the price on eBay to get one! :lol:

Waiting for SAPVAPs like: :mmmm:🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

screen-shot-2013-09-19-at-7-43-13-pm

:)...Been here for a long time...lol

Thanks for hanging in there! Good news, coming SOON! 🪂

Just don't wear a face mask in the queue, then everybody in front of you will drop dead and you'll be first in line!

He actually is first in line! :lol:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
This and some dabs inspired me to whip up this garbage in paint :spliff:

It’s incredibly relatable!!! :clap::clap:

InV1s by Christmas?

...Could happen 😵

More on Monday :sherlock:
I'm happy to read that, now if the new messages in this thread could appear in my alerts that would be great, I'll have to keep my eyes on this thread Monday it seems. :popcorn:

Alexis

I'm happy to read that, now if the new messages in this thread could appear in my alerts that would be great, I'll have to keep my eyes on this thread Monday it seems. :popcorn:
Do they not then? I have a few little FC glitches myself, or changes, since some revampimg.

No ability to use the smilies, and I always go to page 1 when I clickmon a new post, most times anyway.

But I still get all my alerts though.

The Chemist

Do they not then? I have a few little FC glitches myself, or changes, since some revampimg.

No ability to use the smilies, and I always go to page 1 when I clickmon a new post, most times anyway.

But I still get all my alerts though.
I don't get all the alerts, don't know why but it seems like I stop getting them on a couple of threads like the Firewood or the Vapbong one. I'll go in the thread and see a couple of new replies and I didn't receive an alert for them. Not a big deal but it sucks when you are waiting on some news about a new vape that might be available soon before Christmas and you got this line of people getting longer everyday... wait a minute! Which one of you played with my alerts! The competition for this vape is getting more and more serious! :hmm:

Alexis

I don't get all the alerts, don't know why but it seems like I stop getting them on a couple of threads like the Firewood or the Vapbong one. I'll go in the thread and see a couple of new replies and I didn't receive an alert for them. Not a big deal but it sucks when you are waiting on some news about a new vape that might be available soon before Christmas and you got this line of people getting longer everyday... wait a minute! Which one of you played with my alerts! The competition for this vape is getting more and more serious! :hmm:
Haha! Are you suggesting election fraud? Do you have proof for that? 😉

The Chemist

Haha! Are you suggesting election fraud? Do you have proof for that? 😉
Election? Do we have to vote to decide who gets one of these vapes too?
Is that why I'm in line, to vote?
Dammit I think I'm in the wrong line.
I think someone somewhere is trying to slow me down and confuse me to make sure I can't get my hands on this vape! :tinfoil:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Not to further derail the thread, but regarding alerts there are a couple of different reasons you will stop getting them on a watched thread.

The first and most common (happens to me all the time) is that I sometimes read through a watched thread to the bottom of the page and don't notice that there are more posts on the next page. By not clicking "next page" and going to the next alert on your list, you will stop getting alerts for that thread until you catch up again by reading the most recent post.

The second and less common is when a post that triggered an alert for you gets deleted by some jerk mod. Again, this is rare but does happen on occassion.

One thing you can always do is unwatch, then re-watch a thread and if you really want to get an important alert you can always choose email notification when you do it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled InVerzion discussion.

:peace:

Last edited:

Alexis

The second and less common is when a post that triggered an alert for you gets deleted by some jerk mod. Again, this is rare but does happen on occassion
Stu, no need to put yourself down buddy. 😉

Lol. I know you don't mean Paka! ☺

Now to the reason I can no longer use FC's smilies. Hence my own pitiful tablet's offerings.

No biggie of course. I don't know if it's just my tablet software, it happened also on a few other forums, a kava one and a psychedellic one, two other passions of mine! Notice a trend? 😃

I can't use anything above in the toolbar here. Maybe I need to log out, back in again. I may try that.

A few things have shifted or been revamped over the course of this year.

But you guys @Stu @pakalolo and the returned hostage lol @vtac , and I think also now @macbill (?) (Sorry for those I missed out) - you've all done a stellar job at these rocky times to keep FC working, nearly like clockwork for everybody.

Huge thanks and appreciation for your work and commitnent.

The Inversion is gonna be a storm I just know it! Excited for all you guys.

I would too be in line myself, except for my unpredictable vape reactions.

But it looks like an upgraded, modified, more convenient out of the box- Elev8r coil alternative.

I hope it goes down as well and as far as I expect. Great job @invertedisdead bestest luck bro, but nothing to lose. You like it, I'm sure others will.

For the serious vaporists here, I can see it holding greater appeal by far than the terp torch.

And if I was allergy free, I would not even consider going back down the Elev8r coil route, but would not hesitate on this one.

My early morning Fijian Kava glass guys. It's so thick and creamy it's like Guiness lager, powerful too:

20201115-090449.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
3-D3-B967-F-8447-4-CEE-94-F2-4-C7728-D4-CC1-E.jpg

Been testing this sapphire evaporator for a few days, First things first: there was an error on behalf of this manufacturer regarding the custom joint work in my design - they quickly acknowledged the oversight and are replacing them ASAP. So the finished version will look pretty much like this, but the joint will be cut down and flame polished per my design. A little frustrating, but I appreciate the quick correction.

The airflow improvement has increased the convection efficiency considerably, I’m getting great vapor now at 400-500F degree coil temperatures (the hottest part of the vape) My current go-to setting is ~450F (MaxVapor controller)

This one could probably use a few more Ruby’s added and a fresh screen. Because the MFG didn’t modify the joint, the SS screens I have here are a little too large, so I quickly salvaged this beat up screen from one from one of my torch vapes. It will look better with a shiny SS screen, though you don’t really see it with a coil attached anyways.

Appreciate everyone following along, your encouragement does not go unnoticed!

curiouscat

Been testing this sapphire evaporator for a few days, First things first: there was an error on behalf of this manufacturer regarding the custom joint work in my design - they quickly acknowledged the oversight and are replacing them ASAP. So the finished version will look pretty much like this, but the joint will be cut down and flame polished per my design. A little frustrating, but I appreciate the quick correction.

The airflow improvement has increased the convection efficiency considerably, I’m getting great vapor now at 400-500F degree coil temperatures (the hottest part of the vape) My current go-to setting is ~450F (MaxVapor controller)

This one could probably use a few more Ruby’s added and a fresh screen. Because the MFG didn’t modify the joint, the SS screens I have here are a little too large, so I quickly salvaged this beat up screen from one from one of my torch vapes. It will look better with a shiny SS screen, though you don’t really see it with a coil attached anyways.

That looks amazing! All the rubys look great. Might be a bit of a silly question but where does the coil go? I'm assuming it just wraps around the outside?

The Chemist

That looks very good, the visual of the ruby pearls give this simple glass adapter so much character, I love it.
I also love the temps you are using, I'm trying to lower the heat on my vapes because of chest discomfort, my lungs are getting more sensitive. So if you can get good vapor from 450F I'm really looking forward to try it and see if it's more gentle on my lungs and my throat.

arb

Semi shaved ape

That is almost too purty to hide behind a coil,congratulations!
Sounds like you are getting close to fruition of your dream and it looks fantastic.
😍

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That looks amazing! All the rubys look great. Might be a bit of a silly question but where does the coil go? I'm assuming it just wraps around the outside?

Thank you!

The 20mm barrel coil slides up past the joint over the quartz housing, and is secured to the coil arm with a coil clip. You can see it in some earlier videos in this thread, but I'll be posting new videos soon.

That looks very good, the visual of the ruby pearls give this simple glass adapter so much character, I love it.
I also love the temps you are using, I'm trying to lower the heat on my vapes because of chest discomfort, my lungs are getting more sensitive. So if you can get good vapor from 450F I'm really looking forward to try it and see if it's more gentle on my lungs and my throat.

Thank you!

Smooth vapor is a huge deal for me!
I'm digging the low operating temps, I'll post a 450F clip in a bit :D every time I've tried 500F so far it tastes bad to me? Relatively small temperature adjustments seem to be pretty noticeable.

I appreciate you making headway on a new vape. I'll encourage you to make one with blue sapphires!

Thank you!

More in the works! :science:
Blue sapphire will definitely be an option, my previous prototype used blue sapphires. :rockon:
A1314116-53-DB-4-E30-A94-A-C3-F880120-D90.jpg

That is almost too purty to hide behind a coil,congratulations!
Sounds like you are getting close to fruition of your dream and it looks fantastic.
😍

Thank you! It definitely doesn't have to hide behind a coil; you could wear it as a fashionable necklace, or heat it with a blowtorch 😁

Having fun vaping here, and trying to make some cool stuff along the way! 🥳

Looks good enough to eat lol! Awesome. Can't wait!

:cheers:

Cheers friend!

Buuuurr.. whaaaaaa... Fllioooppss. 😍🥴😍

Truer words have never been spoken! :mmmm:🍩🍩🍩

Top Bottom