Interesting Strain.......

lwien

New strain in at my dispensary. The following is their description. Check it out:
-----------------------------------------------------

In Amsterdam, American-expat breeder Soma has been interbreeding interesting and odd cannabis genetics for many years. Recently, it was discovered that one of his creations that Soma called, "A+" exhibits phenotypes that are high in a scarce cannabinoid called cannabidiol (CAN eh BIH die uhl) or CBD. CBD is the current darling of the cannabis research community, since it exhibits analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and neuro-protectant properties. It also appears to stabilize pancreatic function. CBD is shaping up as a genuine wonder drug. The problem is finding cannabis strains with any appreciable amount of CBD... "Soma's A+" is a cross of a Korean Skunk and a landrace Afghani. It's effects are really unusual, with a slow relentless relaxing onset. It's got this strange vibrating head effect and a floating body effect like drifting on some giant leaf in a warm lake. Absolutely incredible med.

lwien,

george

Man that sounds great!

Are you going to review it? Pick some up atleast?

george,

Purple-Days

Some of the latest I have read, states that CBD has been systematically reduced in Cali weed (breeding programs) over the years... consumer driven breeding, much of it steered by smell and taste (and high), rather than any medical ends.

It doesn't surprise me that well thought out breeding programs are well under way, just like you can patent a new colored petunia, you will eventually be able to patent weed, cloning fromthere, just like all the newest color petunias next spring. many years go into the selection and breeding of plants (or animals) of any sort. It's big business, ask Monsanto... and soon, (someday sooner than I imagined) it may be here.

Of course that description is full of Buzz words... But interesting. :cool:

Purple-Days,

lwien

Purple-Days said:
Of course that description is full of Buzz words... But interesting. :cool:

Buzz words. Interesting play on words there, Tom. ;)

lwien,
Top Bottom