Inh004 Inhalater

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
photo3ppq.jpg
photo4sa.jpg

Up for sale is my lovely Inhalater. One of my all time favorite vapes but need to consolidate my vape tools and I'm also in for a long t-break for personal reasons. She will be missed. It has been throughly cleaned and burned off and charged. It's the newest model with the square top and tightened knob. With it I will be including Inhalater box, six capsules (four fine mesh, two wider mesh), five hygienic tips, all the little cleaning tubes, sticker, and booklet/manuel, four charging options: One standard ac/usb charger the device came with, one kindle charger slim ac/usb, one coiled usb, and one coiled car charger. No need to worry about finding a spot to charge it.

Note, I used a ziptie around the seam of the knob and the body to make it even tighter than stock and to provide a catch to stop it rolling on a table when it is laying down. Can easily be taken off if desired but I think it's a cool little mod. Also I need to note there is a small bunch up between the "1" and "off" and "max" and "9". This little seam on the sticker is quite miniscule, but wanted to note :nod: Would take a high res photo if any buyer would like.

I have taken off the stickers but would be happy if asked to include the original "brushed metal" sticker with the Inhalater sticker and a whole 1x1 foot blank 3m carbon fiber di noc and brushed silver sheet to make your own cover. I just preferred the all black.

Thanks for looking, I am asking $170 paypal, I will handle fees and shipping to USA. No returns I will include order info from my amazon purchase through the othersidevapes. Warranty is handled 12 months by http://www.inhalater.com/inh004.html

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wow Kushcabbage I am in shock you are giving this away...yes I said giving. With all those extras it shouldn't take long at all. Even without them it is a great buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom