Indux Labs Concentrate vaporizer

flammy

I use to work in high end audio, we had stereo speakers that were over $100,000 a pair. Of course if they sounds better when paired with the right equipment...but talk about the law of diminishing returns.
I was going through the thread, I couldn’t figure out what the heating insert was made off? Is it crystal? Metal? Or a high end ceramic?

The vials are made of borosilicate glass. Most of the heating elements are actually made of titanium but he does offer an element that is steel encased in borosilicate capsule and those are made by ZH Designs.

Bout laughed out of my chair at the pricing... but I am going to try to keep an open mind and look forward to the demos.
I won't be available when they go live, but post up a link and perhaps I'll be able to track down a recording on YouTube later...

Here is a decent video that helps explain the device. Note that the video shows the portable version but the tech is the same in the desktop:

Here is a really good written review (:

The device's manual also provides a good overview as well:

Out of an abundance of caution to the PACT amendment, Indux is suspending on-line sales soon so if you're considering one, now would be a good time. This is a very interesting device and I really feel like the resources I've linked will help you guys come up the curve on what this is. The price tag can be daunting but I would not write this off until you've dug further.

Last edited:
flammy,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If this thing does have some kind of record-breaking, like nothing we've ever seen before tech, then maybe this mind-bendingly different tech is just too breaking edge new and expensive for common-folk like me right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely skeptical that such amazingly-amazing and different tech exists yet (Otherwise, I would expect that other companies would be jumping on it right now as well), but I'm keeping an open mind, hoping that this company will blow my mind...but I'm not holding my breath for it either.

Lets see what they've got!

kadjo

I tried hard to purchase before the PACT act passed. They did not seem too interested in trying to register as a company that could dobnline sales of vapes as required by PACT. They were not that interested in trying to sell me one before they had to. I stopped pursuing. Has been quiet since. Figured they got hit by Covid and the unreasonable price point.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
They didn't respond to numerous emails regarding purchasing before and after the pact act with me. I'm just a compulsive buyer and collector, so no reason for them to not respond. It was a bit weird. Then one of their friends hit me up and asked me if I wanted to buy through him a new one but the warranty couldn't be transferred. The whole thing was a bit weird of an experience, They claimed that was to avoid shipping because of the pact act, but they never said why they didn't reply the 6 months prior.

kadjo

I
They didn't respond to numerous emails regarding purchasing before and after the pact act with me. I'm just a compulsive buyer and collector, so no reason for them to not respond. It was a bit weird. Then one of their friends hit me up and asked me if I wanted to buy through him a new one but the warranty couldn't be transferred. The whole thing was a bit weird of an experience, They claimed that was to avoid shipping because of the pact act, but they never said why they didn't reply the 6 months prior.
I feel that experience. I was surprised that they were so disinterested in selling the device. One response told me I should try and find them in Texas, even though it was clear I could not travel. They also did not provide information when I asked about having someone go to Austin and purchase one for me by proxy.

Really left a bad taste about them.

Last edited:
kadjo,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I

I feel that experience. I was surprised that they were so disinterested in selling the device. One response told me I should try and find them in Texas, even though it was clear I could not travel. They also did not provide information when I asked about having someone go to Austin and purchase one for me by proxy.

Really left a bad taste about them.
Yeah, it definitely had a weird vibe to it. Someone else reached out and asked me to pay him and he would ship it to me but the warranty would not transfer to me (this was for a new unit). Weird stuff, just in general. They blamed it all on the PACT act, but I contacted them first almost a year ago. Maybe they are smoking a strain that makes you very paranoid! LOL, Okay bad joke, hope it doesn't violate any T&C's but it's really so applicable.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Apparently they are retailing for 2K now, dude has had it listed off and on for 3 months if you look at his history. Tough deal trying to offload that high dollar of any recreational item, I've sold some nice paintball guns for around that price that sat for a while waiting for the right kind of buyer to show up.

It's always interesting seeing what I'd consider to be high end enthusiast vapes like this show up in the wild when we see nothing about them on here or reddit, who is this mysterious Indux Illuminati?

710yota,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
The deal is that the warranty is not transferable as well, I considered having someone buy me one early on. Maybe that's changed.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
There is a new Indux Birdy model that they are shipping. Is anyone willing to be the guineapig? LOL

lazylathe

Almost there...
There is a new Indux Birdy model that they are shipping. Is anyone willing to be the guineapig? LOL
How much are these ones?
Also out of reach of most people?

$1500 US...
Does NOT include any rods etc...

lazylathe,
Reactions: LesPlenty

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
How much are these ones?
Also out of reach of most people?

$1500 US...
Does NOT include any rods etc...
1500, still overpriced, but really curious if the tech is anything special. Kind of looks like a fancy Dr. Dabber Switch to me, I could be wrong. I am intrigued but not willing to take the plunge to find out. :)

bkkbob,
Top Bottom