NFC Indica lovers

Reviving this thread. Legacy FC link: Indica lovers

I love heavy indicas. I can't do sativas at all. Too racy and heady for me. I'm always looking for the most indica leaning flower possible. I have some amazing kush right now (bubba x master kush). Love the relaxing mellow effects from this strain. Strong body high too. I vape exclusively at night so this is working great for me. :)

What's everyone else enjoying lately?

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I got real into pure sativas when I started buying from the legal market here but over the last few years I've found I'm more of a indica guy even during the day. I've been vaping on some great Hindu Kush lately.

The Stranger

Account Closed
Same here, when I first started buying legally in WA I was all about 100% sativas, the last couple years I relaized that they're just too racy for me, especially cuz I like to take a few hits before hanging out in social settings and it was too easy to go too far.

Now I stick with indica dominate hybrids. I had some gorilla glue a couple years back that was TOO much indica, shit was hardcore. I ended up baking my phone when I was making pizza when I was on that shit, no thanks.

CANtalk

Platinum Bubba Kush. IMO... a class standard-bearer for both a high THC AND high indica strain. It's potent, haha. Look at the OG Kush background genetics and associations. More info here too.

https/www.leafly.com/strains/platinum-bubba-kush
Wikileaf: Platinum Bubba Kush Marijuana Strain Information
Platinum Bubba Kush | Marijuana Strain Reviews
https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/platinum-bubba-kush

Seek it out if you can. The flavors in my supplier/batch at dry low temps (~320 F) were strong piney and spicy. Lots of visible vapor and potent :zombie:. A highly recommended try.

It's a big THC experience...

Enjoy the weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Been enjoying some sour apple diamonds and sauce (gray market edition) and it's my favourite out of the five strains of diamonds I've tried so far. With a taste reminiscent of a apple pie made from Granny Smith apples 🍎 without any spices very light on the sugar 😋 Has quite a bit of body stone and couch lock while being fairly clear headed and not super slowing and sedated , maybe a little stimulating but not rushy or invigorating like a sativa. It's another name on a short list of strains I've had as concentrate and hope to track down the flower some day.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: jds
Managed to get my hands on some Blueberry, and it's amazing. Definitely a top 5 strain all time. Best indica I've had in a long time. Perfect body high & I love the smell and flavor profile.

In my experience, most dispensaries tend to carry a ton of hybrids, but it can be difficult to find heavier indicas. Especially if you're not a big OG fan (I'm not). The market seems to favor indica hybrids with GSC-type lineage. I often find those strains to be too spacey for me. Always a treat when I can find a nice heavy & mellow indica!

Pistol Pete

I have always been a big fan of Granddaddy Purple. That is why I enjoy Purple Punch and Purple Urkle. But lately I've really been enjoying Platinum OG Kush at night.This strain is the one, with a lineage of Master Kush and Hindu Kush. This strain has Nepalese and Thai origins. It's very potent, two bowls in my Firefly 2+ has me in bed asleep in no time 😴. It does wonders for this beat up body too!

This is called Purpcocet by Panacea Farms in California. It's very good.

IMG-7367.jpg

CANtalk

I just purchased some Afghan Hammer. Anyone familiar with this strain? Strong indica :tup:. Tonight, I just vaped some Afghan Kush which has consistently been very very good 🥂... and it will be compared to the Afghan Hammer coming in :clap:. This near my last of Afghan Kush batch was low temp convection vaped (temp stepping commenced) and very spicy and flavorful. Highly recommended for strong indica fans effects-wise as well.

:peace: :leaf:

Radrave23

Vaping the dragon
i am a naturally sleepy person, one hit from an indica can knock me out during the day, sativas dont wake me up they just dont put me to sleep. Hybrids are always good.
indica fav right now all humbolt heirloom strains family jewels, murder mountain, and cookies mr.sandman, if you say his name in a mirror after smoking it mitch mcconnell apears behind you
and jams his fingers in your butt. It is scary

jds

I'm a huge fan of anything Bubba (bubba kush, pre-98 bubba kush, death bubba, etc.). To me, these strains just have the perfect mix of heady and body high, they remain very "psychedelic" while not being racy at all. I love using them after work to play video games, watch shows, discuss with friends, etc.

I'm also a huge fan of the landrace strains like Hindu Kush or Afghani, but these are more body high focused IMO. Great for relaxing after a long day, but I get a different enjoyment out of them than out of my Bubba strains.

Reviving this thread. Legacy FC link: Indica lovers

I love heavy indicas. I can't do sativas at all. Too racy and heady for me. I'm always looking for the most indica leaning flower possible. I have some amazing kush right now (bubba x master kush). Love the relaxing mellow effects from this strain. Strong body high too. I vape exclusively at night so this is working great for me. :)

What's everyone else enjoying lately?
No indices for me. That stuff locks me in a coach. No thanks.

I need to function. Sativa all the way. mango haze

lifeisgoodnow,

BallzMcVinegar

If I use some good CBD flower with sativas I can avoid that racey feeling. I have always loved a strong indica.

BallzMcVinegar,

nickolas

I mainly use in the late afternoon and evening and like indica and indica leaning hybrids. I do use sativa on occasion but mostly only on weekend afternoons.

nickolas,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom