Discontinued Inavap

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Whoa.

http://www.inavap.com/

95plvr.jpg

Anyone hear anything about these? 99 bucks.

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
superweak! I bought one five years ago. Totally disappointed. One step up from the bc vape

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: Vessel

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Yep. looks like a soldering iron insid a plastic houseing. Not to mention the brass will corrode eventually, and not allow you to attach the top properly.

Just guessing of course by the way I think the design works and the listed materials. Obviously I don't own one, so I'm talking out of theory from taking apart my vape.

Sounds like SM55 has owned every vape known to man, woman, and child. :lol: I'd imagine I'd listen to him on this one. :2c: The PD seems vastly superior at inital glance. I'm sure SM55 can compare the two with great accuracy. Owning both at one time or another.

Rock on dude! I'm comming to your for comparisons SM55! :D

DD

DigitalDavinci,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Lol. My wife can't understand why I like to try all the different vapes and honestly, unless there is another big breakthru in technology, I can't justify buying another unit just to satisfy my curiousity but I am happy that my experiences can be somewhat helpful to others.

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I am happy that my experiences can be somewhat helpful to others.
Yes, very. I've never heard of this vape. I just like learning about them. It's interesting. That, and what I learn, I can also pass on.

So what happened to it? you just toss it? It just didn't deliver on all platforms or what?

SpiralArchitect,

marcuss

above the clouds
this crap has been my first buy.........simply can't do the job...too weak design!

marcuss,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Marcuss, I was able to flip mine upside down and made a make shift gravity vape with this unit...it actually worked ok, but was more fun than effective. I bought the yellow one, it was and is ugly, I dunno if I threw it away or not but I am going to go thru my old stuff to see if I can find it for old times sake. I'm glad there is somebody else here that can back me up with I say its a POS.

stonemonkey55,

keiffybru

i own one of these , they are not very good quality the brass breaks loose inside the plastic very easily and the bowl leans over until it starts melting the plastic plus its not balanced very good falls over very easily just really cheap , so i can tell people to forget about the inavap and get a PD or MZap.

keiffybru,

marcuss

above the clouds
stonemonkey55 said:
Marcuss, I was able to flip mine upside down and made a make shift gravity vape with this unit...it actually worked ok, but was more fun than effective. I bought the yellow one, it was and is ugly, I dunno if I threw it away or not but I am going to go thru my old stuff to see if I can find it for old times sake. I'm glad there is somebody else here that can back me up with I say its a POS.
ops...SM55..i lost your post until now...eheh....if you don't find out this ugly plastic vape i've got one for you!!...i'm kidding...it don't worth the shipping cost IMO....sometime i look at it as my first attempt to get a better way to smoke but without some good info(FC wasn't still born) i ended buying this piece of plastic and brass....experience teach us a lot ;)

very vape? ......?

marcuss,

keiffybru

**** sent me an email saying that the Mzap was not much better than the inavap because it has brass in it . child please , the Mzap is way better quality and im not worried about brass ive put much worse in my body. ill also be getting a PD or SSV.

Mod note: Please don't discuss the content of private messages in a post. If you get an email from a member that you feel is inappropriate in some way, notify the management.

keiffybru,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This vaporizer model was discontinued long ago and although it was shit, it is a piece of vaping history i guess, so i decided to add some photos. I have to admit it is one of the ugliest vaporizers ever seen.
""
INAVAP base unit - hand made and comes in five different colors, Hand-crafted wooden stem - designed to conceal hot parts, 14-volt power supply, Detailed instruction guide. - North American Style - Convection technology is different than conduction because vapor can be generated immediately and delivered much closer from it's point of origin. A conduction vaporizer (glass-dome vap) uses a long hose where essential vapor can be lost to condensation and evaporation before it can be inhaled. With an INAVAP convection vaporizer, vapor will go directly into your lungs as soon as it is produced without wasting your product. The INAVAP works by loading the product into a short stem and drawing heated air through the unit from the stem. An INAVAP user can draw in as much vapor as desired and not worry about essential oils condensing or evaporating. The INAVAP will not overheat and is guaranteed to maintain a constant temperature appropriate for vaporizing.""

Seems like there were two versions, variable and static voltage.
1620327234744.png1620327266560.png
1620327299435.png1620327445293.png

They also seem to have had some kind of vaponic knockoff, when it was still called vapbong,lol...

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I bought an Inavap in 2005 and it was rubbish.
Extremely hot/harsh on the lips/throat and tasted nasty. I only used it a few times because I felt like it was doing me harm.

I've still got the vapbong or vaponic somewhere, it came in a stealthy marker pen container that actually had ink in it.

Top Bottom