In Harry Potter, did you cry when Doby die?

2 Cycle

that little elf fella. Spoiler alert but he gets a knife in the chest and dies on a beach. I admit that I fought back tears. Not since Titanic has a movie brought me to near tears. Am I the only one moved like this?

2 Cycle,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Isn't he the one from Lord of the Rings. I keep getting those guys mixed up. Doby want precious?

Dumbledore biting it made me a little choked up. But it was full-on tears when Richard Harris passed on.

syrupy,

farscaper

images

3982939-9888098958-b5592.jpg

farscaper,
Reactions: t-dub

2 Cycle

Yeah that is him, that little big eared creature. I liked him, he was gentle

2 Cycle,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
that little elf fella. Spoiler alert but he gets a knife in the chest and dies on a beach. I admit that I fought back tears. Not since Titanic has a movie brought me to near tears. Am I the only one moved like this?

Who is Harry Potter?

Silat,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I couldn't get into Harry Potter. I am a cryer when it comes to sad movies or books. I cried at the end of Bridges Of Madison County. I wanted the main female character (Meryl Streep) to leave her husband and family for Clint Eastwood the handsome photographer.

I even tear up when Bambi's (cartoon movie) mom dies. Show me a sad movie and I will cry.

Last edited:

2 Cycle

Why do people keep asking who Harry Potter is? Is this some kind of inside joke I am unaware of?

2 Cycle,

crawdad

floatin
what's people? :D

i would not of seen it (or perhaps even liked it) if not for kids making me watch it, same with percy jackson (read a few of the books)....and tin tin (fun movie).

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I read the books. Yes, dammit, I bawled my eyes out, reading it.
I knew it was coming.
Of course, I blubbered.
So did Big D, so don't feel bad.

Enchantre,
Top Bottom