Im looking for a certain water piece

david8613

It's such a cool globe. I was told buddiesburners made them. I went to there I didn't see it, but I saw this cool piece anyway.

This is the piece I'm looking for

david8613,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't know that specific piece, but have you looked into either of Sneaky Pete's globe, or their mega-globe? They might satisfy the itch you're trying to scratch.

Globe:

Mega Globe:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I don't know that specific piece, but have you looked into either of Sneaky Pete's globe, or their mega-globe? They might satisfy the itch you're trying to scratch.

Globe:

Mega Globe:
+1 for same form factor. I've never owned one so grain of salt and all, but I would caution that from pics of broken ones I've seen on reddit and such the Sneaky Pete offerings seem to use paper thin glass for the body, so you'll need to baby it.

david8613

+1 for same form factor. I've never owned one so grain of salt and all, but I would caution that from pics of broken ones I've seen on reddit and such the Sneaky Pete offerings seem to use paper thin glass for the body, so you'll need to baby it.
Yep I seen that, looks to fragile. The one I posted above has very thick glass, I like how vapor is like a small ball of white milk, looks very cool.

Ramahs

Yep I seen that, looks to fragile. The one I posted above has very thick glass, I like how vapor is like a small ball of white milk, looks very cool.

You're right, and I agree.

Though, the main reason I don't have a Sneaky Pete Globe is because I don't like the logo plastered on the side.

But yeah. It is a bit thin. I'd be okay paying more for a thicker globe.

Have you looked at the Orbiter, from Magic Flight?
Again, it's not handmade glass thick, but the contraption that holds it up may help to mitigate that risk.

Wal_Orb__13227.1621295676.1280.1280.jpg

david8613

That's so nice too!!! I seen they sell a cage for the sneaky pete globes but I heard the price is outrageous!

Here it is

david8613,
Reactions: arb

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
That's so nice too!!! I seen they sell a cage for the sneaky pete globes but I heard the price is outrageous!

Here it is
Yeah, that thing runs like $250 or something absurd. You're definitely paying the "PaTeNtEd AuStYn SiMrElL" tax.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My post a few months ago RE: Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe....:2c: :

I have never even held an Orbiter, so I can't comment. If I were you, I'd spend a little more (ok, maybe 2-3x more...:rolleyes:) Skip the whole early "Cheap Chinese glass" phase and go straight to the Goo Roo Glass site (even tho the site SUX) and see if they have something you might like...? They don't offer a globe, but I enjoy their "3-piece bubbler with removable mouthpiece" quite a bit.

Edit: Goo Roo often has 15-30% off codes out there, too, if you look/wait...

Last edited:
Bologna,

Ramahs

Here it is

Yeah. Simrell's site appears to have it in stock, but it's still $225 + shipping, and I have no interest in it at that price:

Screen-Shot-2021-08-14-at-11-16-06-AM.png

Last edited:
Ramahs,
  • Haha

delta hotel

It's such a cool globe. I was told buddiesburners made them. I went to there I didn't see it, but I saw this cool piece anyway.

This is the piece I'm looking for

I kinda wanna order the wheel one, might have to try that.

delta hotel,

delta hotel

I saw a version of that water wheel thing on DHgate, it would be appealing if it wasn't full of plastic?
I'm definitely interested in it for the novelty, the plastic is the biggest drawback though for sure. I'll keep it on my radar and update you guys if I end up with one!

Mind linking to the DHGate one though? You always link cool glass.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm definitely interested in it for the novelty, the plastic is the biggest drawback though for sure. I'll keep it on my radar and update you guys if I end up with one!

Mind linking to the DHGate one though? You always link cool glass.

:tup:

david8613

Oh, i though it was glass, om I'm very new to water pieces I have 2 now, and 1 more a zone! Lol looks cool. My other 2 are just plain clear. I wish I could afford those really fancy artful pieces they look so cool.

david8613,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are cheap art ones on DHgate, silver fumed and various colored heady glass under $40... Check out these threads backwards from the most recent page:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Here is a different type of globe:
I feel like you're just testing me to see which glass pieces I have... :D

The Pulsar version of this globe is fantastic; same basic design with some slight differences and is a bit higher-end looking. Function is great and the thing just purrs like a muffled boat motor. 'Works really well wet or dry.

20210827_071329.jpg

Smoke Cartel calls this the Pulsar Huffy Globe and often has it at a slightly lower price than the Pulsar online shop.

Edit: Here's the function video:

Last edited:
Top Bottom