IInhale survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradhead

Following on from IInhales suggestion of a survey.
Please spare the time and complete this simple questionnaire...

1]; how long have you had your IInhale?

2]; how much do you use it ?
A occasionally.. once or twice a week
B light use, a few times in the evenings
C every day but not all day
D all day every day.. or close to it.

3]; have you had any problems with its function?

4]; how did the II team respond to your problem

5]; are you satisfied with there response?

6]; are you satisfied with the II?

7]; would you recomend the II?

8]; why?

9]; what would you suggest they do to improve it, if anything?

Thanks .

tradhead,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
1 About 4 month now.
2 D (minimum 2 time per day EACH DAY, and way more some time)
3 no nothing that I cant fix myself
4 yes all my email within 24 h , after 10 minutes I got a reply most of the time (exept during the the first 2 month because of the demande)
5 yes really
6 yes really
7 yes really
8 cause there is nothing as stealth as portable,that'is
9 temp ajustable , highest air flow , clear butane room

pretty weird thread ? do they ask you to do it ? if no why you do it ?

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
pretty weird thread ? do they ask you to do it ? if no why you do it ?
because this could be the thread to easily help people out in deciding to get an II or not. we shall see it grow if people give some time and post up their thoughts on it

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
mk ....but I mean there is already 3 review of it so ?! anyway ! I love that toy !!it as become essetial just as my cel phone, key and wallet LOL

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
In response to the survey posed:
TH - Following on from IInhales suggestion of a survey. Please spare the time and complete this simple questionnaire...1]; how long have you had your IInhale? 2]; how much do you use it ? 3]; have you had any problems with its function? 4]; how did the II team respond to your problem 5]; are you satisfied with there response? 6]; are you satisfied with the II? 7]; would you recomend the II? 8]; why? 9]; what would you suggest they do to improve it, if anything? Thanks .
I know many (10-15) people who have had the II 2 weeks (minimum) and maybe 8 months (maximum); Use them daily/regularly usually (at least weekly). Yet have not had ANY problems with ANY of their units (that I know of). I therefore can not comment about the rest of the survey, but can say that I have some picky friends who researched and inquired prior to ordering (or pre-ordering), yet heard no complaints about the customer service (most complaints AFAIK are regarding the limitations of the unit--no temp control, not as durable as others (PD), slight noise, filling difficulties w/o proper tips--could come with cheap universal tip set, etc.).

I, too, have used the units on many occasions and it worked very well once I realized to run a couple (few?) cycles before using (especially for it being so portable). I have some minor complaints about ease-of-use and some missing desired features (temp control, chamber size), possible body/accessory durability issues, and limited information available on the safety of vaporization via catalytic conversion (and potential safety issues).

If the people at II find themselves curious about why someone created the survey they suggested for them, I am a little curious (as others may be) about safety/health issues you has to take into account when creating a portable vaporizer with a catalytic converter and what steps O&B has taken to protect the consumer from such issues (byproducts, fuel spill, overheating, filling when hot)--please feel free to exclude all that is already in the manual (unless you wish to post the text of the manual for those interested to see (don't think it is on Ur website--could minimize inquires and increase sales). Thank you for breaking the brave new frontier of catalytic-converter, portable vaporization technology and making efforts (I believe) to improve your product through good R& D (thus helping ensure the happiness/safety of those who buy the cool-little-guy-they-call-the-I-I). If possible I am also curious about your warranty return/repair rates as well as most common problems (as well as problematic/detrimental user errors). Hope you can provide some of the info requested.

IMO if anyone were to ask for a recommendation for a portable vaporizer (especially if they pilot a ship) I'd certainly reply I-I captain ;) (best portable and electricity free option IMO)

Progress,

tradhead

Thanks so far.
Progress I wasn't asking for hearsay but owners experience.Thank you none the less for your contribution.
8 months? how is that possible? its only been on the market 4 months.

Anyhow, over the next year or so Its possible that this survey might come in handy, and I'm curious .

tradhead,

marcuss

above the clouds
this is my homework:

1) 5 months
2) C
3) No one issue with the functions but the inner pin in the herb chamber wasn't in there.
5) They sent me two pins, two holed mesh filters and a cool mini gas torch for my crme brule
6) yes of course
7) obviously
8) any 007 vaporist need one of this mobile vapes for stealth reasons!
9) a visible butane tank and a quicker shut off
10) people from this company is really friendly and serious!

I took it with me to the blessed island and in the minibus ride the Iinhale was my best friend....tell me if u need more episodes....i've got a full bag!

marcuss,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
1) 4 months
2) Between C and D lol
3) I had an issue but it was user error on my part. They worked with distributor to get me a new one. :p
5) Well I got a brand new unit with the case and the new and improved maintenance tool. They also mailed me 3 new extension stems for free.
6) Could not ask for anything more.
7) I have and will keep on.
8) The vapor quality for a portable, ease of use, and stealth.
9) Quicker shut off. They should sell the screens seperately.
10) So far they have surpased my expectations as a stand up company.:D

buddhaholic420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom