IH or new vape for hash?

Bart_Leo

Hello, i can't decide if i should get an induction heater (i found the vapeheater go at 83€) for my Dynvavap or a new vape. Right now the AVLP is my main vape and the Dynavap was left in the dust because i broke too many lighters and torches heating the cap, and the crackhead feeling, although bearable, was unpleasant. I really love the AVLP but i live in Italy and here hashish is more common than flower and even though the AVLP is able to vaporize hash, i need a 20 minute session at max temperature (240° or 464F) to extract, i have to take 30 seconds hit for a bit of vapor and i'm convinced i'm not extracting 100% of THC. I'm fine with sessions vapes, actually i prefer them, but i want a shorter and stronger hit. Would you suggest an induction heater or a new battery powered vape? There's also the vapman but the fact i have to use torches for it holds me back.

Bart_Leo,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
What battery powered vapes are you interestedin and what are you looking for out of them, the best vape for hash?

Sour Dream,

Petetbay

I vape a lot of hash and my preferred electronic device right now is the Roffu, you need hemp fiber top and bottom of the bowl to keep things clean. The Roffu has an excellent convection heater and I can start bowls at 370*F with great taste and good extraction and slowly run it up to max temp and the bowl system allows adjustment to size. It’s almost impossible to fully extract hash 100% unless a torch is involved, but Roffu does pretty good. I’ve tried almost everything in electronic vapes and you can always get some to work pretty good, but usually involves a process. I used to like the Rogue and the Starry and still like the DV, Anvil w/IH and Sticky Bricks with a torch. The Amored Cap and FMJ on DV work great with hash, got SS FMJ coming for IH. I don’t really like torches and limit use as much as I can. You really need hemp fiber for hash as it can really mess things up, use it all the time DV, Anvil, Bricks, I used to use e juice coil cotton before I sourced hemp fiber.

Petetbay,

Bart_Leo

What battery powered vapes are you interestedin and what are you looking for out of them, the best vape for hash?
I'm looking for a vape that can fully extract THC from hash. I've looked at the tinymight 2 but it's quite expensive so i'm inclined to buy a vapman or an induction heater for the dynavap. I'm open to other vapes but I still haven't found anything that is far better for hash than the AVLP that doesn't cost more than 300€.

Bart_Leo,
Reactions: Petetbay

AssistedLiving

I think I saw something about the new BAKx from Lamart, Ralph specifically had european hash in mind, Baked All Kinds, the oven is even different from any that I've seen, here's the thread

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I don't like any battery powered vapes for hash. The only one that does look like it will manage (greatly) is the BAKx mentioned above. It's the only one I'd invest in if I were going for a battery portable hash vape.

Edit: CC Zenith should do the job as well

Last edited:

Spj3k1

I use the tinymight2 and Tasty Tube mostly for hash. Both are good, but the tasty tube is the best I have tried. Mostly for home use as it is not very portable.

Spj3k1,
Reactions: Petetbay

the_hexx

Team Hash
Vapcap + IH works great for me with hash; my favourite setup is 21 SS tip, glass WPA, small bubbler + Vapoven (UK made) IH, going a few seconds past the click.

However everyone who likes hash must own a Vapman :) I hate using a torch with my Vapcap but with the Vapman it's a different scenario and I think you'll get the hang of it fairly quickly. The Vaponic is another great option (very cheap as well) but requires a powerful torch and a bit more advanced heating technique.

If you're 100% avert to using a torch, a Vapcap + IH will serve you well though.

beluga808

However everyone who likes hash must own a Vapman :) I hate using a torch with my Vapcap but with the Vapman it's a different scenario and I think you'll get the hang of it fairly quickly.
I couldn't agree more! :nod: Especially because you don't need any hemp fiber or whatever to hold your hash. You just need the microdosing sieve and that's it.

Top Bottom