• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

If you vape, you could be inhaling toxic metals into your lungs...

NOLOGO

any other YouTube viewers get innundated with this stupid ad I referenced in the title every single time you watch a YouTube video? I guess my service provider monitors my activity and sees FC, therefore giving me this anti-vape propoganda nonstop. I mean, I've been getting this ad daily for a couple years now!!

I wish there was a way to tell them "this is simply not applicable to dry-herb vaping b*tches!!"

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
thanks y'all. I mainly watch youtube streamed to my tv, so the typical adblocker doesn't do anything in this case

Actually I do the same and ads are filtered out. I have an Android streaming box and I installed a third party youtube app called "smart youtube tv" and it's beta version which is even better "next youtube" - https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/
The box I recommend is MiBox.
The Roku youtube app is slow and there's no third party youtube available with ads and notices filtered out - there used to be one called "videobuzz" but that was taken down.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I like denying the greedy monsters their ad revenue too :whip:📺

This works very nicely: http://www.viewpure.com

That would work great with a phone beamed to the tv.
In reality about half of what I used to watch on youtube i now watch on uncensored rumble where there's also no ads, but that app needs some serious development and refinements, but I'm very glad it exists. for those interested in the universe beyond heavily censored youtube there's also brighteon and bitchute. There's a nice tablet app for bitchute called bitslide but no tv box app yet for it.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Cool, I didn't know about Rumble, seems pretty solid!

I watched a toddler jump into a pool from quite a height and the Ron Paul Report - I don't know him well enough to be able to comment with conviction, but that dude seems to have his head screwed on right!

kel,
  • Love
Reactions: arb

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Cool, I didn't know about Rumble, seems pretty solid!

I watched a toddler jump into a pool from quite a height and the Ron Paul Report - I don't know him well enough to be able to comment with conviction, but that dude seems to have his head screwed on right!

I'm a political as well as pot junkie, and I watch Steve Bannon's War Room pretty regularly on Rumble. His show is also on Pluto, another good app.
Rumble needs alot of work and support but once you have your subscriptions set (search for your favorite deleted youtube channels) it's a blessed relief.

Planck

believes in Dog
Existential crisis alert!
None of my favorite YouTube channels have been deleted.
But it gets been worse no YouTube channels I watch have been deleted.

:rofl: :rofl:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
There's a very good iphone app called "iwebtv" that enables you to beam any website video to your tv through any of the streaming boxes.

jeffp,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
If you vape you could be inhaling lead into your lungs :rolleyes:

Yes, I could be doing a lot of stuff.

scy123,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom