If you like_ try this vape!

WeedyGirl1979

I was thinking today while driving that while I'm glad that I have the circumstances to have tried a few vapes, I wish there was a thing where if when coming from combustion, you could be steered toward a particular style of vape.
Speaking from experience- when I first started smoking I ran in two very different circles that both partook. It was racially divided (long story- think a Venn diagram with me being the only overlap). My black peeps all smoked blunts, to a one. My white friends varied a bit more, but the choice was usually a glass spoon or a joint, on rare occasion. (I actually bought a roller because no one could roll a j- weird.) When I started getting preferences, I prefered joints on the road, but my bong was my jam. I could load a bowl, slowly work on it, wander off and come back, rinse and repeat. Going into vaping through the Pax didn't really work for me, and I've oft repeated that the Solo made me eff combustion for good.
Now that I have my Underdog, I realized that a log vape worked best of all for me- I primarily like to be home, don't mind being tethered (I would be anyway with the bong) and like to take hits on demand and don't like to wait for heating time. I use my UD like an electronic lighter, and it's awesome!
So my TL;DR would be- If you like *using a bong*, try *The Underdog!*
Your turn :)

mod note: While this topic is not a question, it is model specific, and therefore does not belong in General Vaporization, so it's been moved to Ask FC. - Vaporization Discussion - Vapor related but not model specific

killick

But I like it!
I hate to say it, and I'm gonna get called a 'Phan Boi' or maybe even something worse, but as I read your post about not liking heat up times and that log vapes work best for you... have you by chance read anything on the Zion thread? It's basically a battery-powered log vape, with 5 second heat up time. It's made of pure maple, and has a stash container... And Magnets!

Anyways, I'm enjoying one right this minute :)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have a couple of Enanos that I particularly like but I like my Arizer Solo for a portable. At night if you need to medicate it's easy to have in bed. It turns off after 12 min so you don't have to worry about lighting your bed on fire. It also heats up in less than 2 min. I like the Arizer Air for portability too, especially if you need to be discreet.

Most of the time I suggest a Solo for a first vape because there's no learning curve and it's easy to maintain. A very well made unit, it's the tank of portables. Not that it isn't great for the seasoned cannabis user. The price isn't bad either.

In another month we'll be talking about new vaporizers for 4/20. I have quite a few portables, I want to try the EQ. I like small and it looks rather large. I've read through some of the thread. It's a vaporizer that's been out for awhile.

What do you fellow FCers want for a 4/20 vaporizer?

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CarolKing There is a lot of Arizer crossover for a reason. Fell free to ask me anything on that thread or read some posts. There are other vapes that do their one thing well, but th EQ is a PC of a vaporizer. Got mine for $150 CAN but did an RMA and lost some $$. But still under $180 for a 3 speed fan that does low temps with a remote.
I can take it apart and even upgrade if I want to be a geek. It is big in a stable way, But light, the black makes it look heavy. Other designs are prone to tipping over. IMHO
Almost want a second one.

Budgeting for 4/20? So What do I want? :hmm:EVO or maybe one of those enclosed wood box portable types with a mini glass wand or maybe I will take your suggestion and get a Solo or Air! Like your nature photos. btw. @CarolKing.

Last year I went to Puffitup and got a flowermate 1.0 + grinder for around $50. Budget friendly 4/20 purchase. Flowermate is getting use on the ethnobotaniacal thread. Gave the grinder to the person who rec'd I buy a SCS and a PAX earlier. Which is how I found FC. So it's only fair they get the free grinder. Don't you think? Full Circle. man.....

WeedyGirl1979

I'm thinking I need to word things differently, or maybe not post high. lol
I'm not seeking advice necessarily for me- my VAS is tempered at this point! I really was asking, is there a correlation between the vape you own and love and how you used to combust? For me, very much so- I use my UD around the house (like I used to use a bong w/lighter) and my Air on the go (which used to be a joint or a Tornado roll, I liked the built-in filters). I'm an Arizer fangirl to my core when it comes to their portables- you can have my Solos and Air when you can fight me for them!

WeedyGirl1979,

j-bug

I'm thinking I need to word things differently, or maybe not post high. lol
I'm not seeking advice necessarily for me- my VAS is tempered at this point! I really was asking, is there a correlation between the vape you own and love and how you used to combust? For me, very much so- I use my UD around the house (like I used to use a bong w/lighter) and my Air on the go (which used to be a joint or a Tornado roll, I liked the built-in filters). I'm an Arizer fangirl to my core when it comes to their portables- you can have my Solos and Air when you can fight me for them!
My partner and I previously enjoyed their small glass pipe (though I mostly didn't as I've never liked smoke) and we didn't much enjoy the Pax 2, but we both really enjoy the Firewood 3. I think it's the type of pipe people call a "spoon." So, if you like smoking bowls in a small spoon style pipe try the Firewood 3. Also I really enjoy the Underdog because I'm primarily a medical user and the stainless steel tipped stems are excellent for dose control and microdosing. Partner hasn't had the chance to use it yet. So, if you're just starting out using medical cannabis try an underdog for excellent efficiency and good consistency.

WeedyGirl1979

If you like collecting things, then FUCK Combustion. You will then begin your vaporizer collection.
Response of the year right here, folks! lmao
Ain't it the truth. I just ordered another round of UD accessories and am contemplating my next DHGate order. Between this and my rapidly-expanding vinyl collection, 2016 has not been cheap so far!

Top Bottom