If the best ABV extraction you've used was-rated-10-10-how-would-other-vapes-youve-used rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Driscoll

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/i...other-vapes-youve-used-rate.8820/#post-356705

Based off above link. I really like the idea of everyone rating in that manner. And I thought it would EDucaTioNALLY fun (the best type fun) to do the rating again except not about fattest hitting vapes. About extraction ABV. For example if you vaped herb in an LSV and couldn't get any more out of it unless you moved it from the LSV to a SSV and if you could get some more out of the ABV after moving to the SSV. Then the SSV would be the 10 and the lsv the 9 out of those two.

Or if you couldn't get anything out of the SSV to come out after using it and turning it into ABV and then put it in other devices out there and still couldn't get anything out, but when you put abv from the devices into the ssv and could get some more out of it, then again ssv 10 the others less than 10.

I hope that everybody. Get's some fun out of this and doesn't find this a lame one. I really hope this helps everyone like myself who would find this interesting. And update I will be purchasing a vaporizer by the middle of the week maybe sooner guaranteed. So the researching results. As a final are soon to come.

EDIT UPDATE: Please list all devices. So that we know what you are comparing them from.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: satyrday

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I would say the Herbalaire is the best I've came across at extracting nearly all the actives out of my bud. In fact, I'm able to pack (and I do mean pack, like as tight as I can) ABV that's "spent" from my other vaporizers into the HA in a pinch, and get quite a lot of vapor for a long time off what I previously thought was done.. no stirring required. The heat penetration into full buds is unmatched any other vaporizer I've yet to try as well. I guess this would make it a 10 for me in this thread?

I've been fairly impressed with the amount of heat penetration with the solo+pvhes, it could probably handle revaping abv fairly well too. Honestly I haven't tried ABV revapage in any of my other vaporizers to give you anymore firsthand experience, though.

Peloton,

Jeremy Driscoll

I hope I'm not getting to off topic by posting this. But does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get a vaporizer and discount codes too?

Jeremy Driscoll,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
I do occasionally run the ABV from my LSV through my DaVinci and get a few nice sleepy CBD hits.
Tried doing the same thing with my new Solo last night and got very similar performance.

So...

LSV 8
DaVinci 10
Solo 10

IMO "oven" style vapes (vapes that use a heated chamber) are just more thorough and even than pure convection vapes. The Herbalaire would be a perfect example of an "oven" style vape.

Vaponly,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom