Halo by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Have you tried leaving it on for a longer period of time?
It looks like the wood will be much too hot with this design. But looks great👍
It was on for a few hours last night, and held up well. The heater itself isn’t wrapped in wood which helps a lot With keeping the heat away from the wood. I will do a temp check tonight after it’s been on a few hours.

The PipeHeater? The PipeHitter? because taking a look at it from different angels, it can be thought that it's a Pipe or so? especially for somebody not from the ted scene lol
amazing job mate!! how much V on the VVPS it requiers?
10.5-10.7 is where I put it at. I like mine a bit on the darker side. Getting crazy good results in that range. Posting a video tonight. Proof is the pudding ❤️

oops double post please merge

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Sorry about the quality, I’m not that great at these types, but here is the latest version v3 of the iDB-Halo. It’s a little longer but I didn’t want to crop or remove anything so you can see the fully extracted bowl and notice it wasn’t wanting to give any more vapor. This was set at 10.5. I usually set it to 10.7 because I like it a bit darker with thicker vapor but I didn’t want to be told it looks a little dark haha. Thank you for looking. ❤️

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I actually like the idea, of not having to leave it on constantly, had you mentioned how fast heat up was btw?? I forgot if so, but yeah it just occurred to me now

Sorry about the quality, I’m not that great at these types, but here is the latest version v3 of the iDB-Halo. It’s a little longer but I didn’t want to crop or remove anything so you can see the fully extracted bowl and notice it wasn’t wanting to give any more vapor. This was set at 10.5. I usually set it to 10.7 because I like it a bit darker with thicker vapor but I didn’t want to be told it looks a little dark haha. Thank you for looking. ❤️

That looks pretty fantastic to me! Very thorough extraction without any scorch, very quick as well! Probable that 10.5 would end up my max temp I think...

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
@MUSA Vaporizer i had on for about 7 hours and it did get quite warm not near 300-450f to combust or burn wood but I feel like I can easily reduce a lot of heat with a minor change to this new style of body. Thank you man 🙏❤️
@Shit Snacks yeah it does a good job at maintaining a pretty steady heat and that’s why you could see the vapor dying down instead of getting darker and scorched. The video was a bit longer than I wanted but I think when it gets dissected down you can really see where this this is going to shine lmao pun unintended.
@arb its getting so exciting man. The next step is so close just a few minor changes. Luckily I don’t foresee those changes needing changes, you know those ordeals.
@someTooL yeah man, this has all been planned for a bit, it really makes me so happy how well it’s going just have to keep trudging forward. Im going to make one minor change and see how it affects but I need to get back to my handles until this weekend.

Last edited:

kimura

This looks awesome. I’ll be watching very closely and I’m already thinking I would like to get one in my hands some day.

I have used halogen vapes in the past which performed incredibly but IMO had an awkward “form factor” (not sure if that’s the term). This enail style vape is my favorite for at home usage, and to combine that style with a halogen heater sounds like a brilliant idea. The bulb adds an element of strong radiant heat in addition to convection which make for a mind melting effect

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
This looks awesome. I’ll be watching very closely and I’m already thinking I would like to get one in my hands some day.

I have used halogen vapes in the past which performed incredibly but IMO had an awkward “form factor” (not sure if that’s the term). This enail style vape is my favorite for at home usage, and to combine that style with a halogen heater sounds like a brilliant idea. The bulb adds an element of strong radiant heat in addition to convection which make for a mind melting effect
Thank you 🙏 this is definitely my favorite form factor out of the vape styles. I’m excited for these test units to go out. Sadly I will have a one week delay on them although I’m going to make all the heaters ready for them. I have a lot of handles that I will be posting throughout this weekend, and the one and only dynavap stem I’ll ever commission it’s just not my thing at all not the same satisfaction for me.
Big things will be happening soon, I have plans to try and grow this into something and really this forum and the community, has been very welcoming to me as a maker. I’d like to thank all you guys ❤️
Edit- as of right now heat up time is 4-5 mins.

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

Very nice! For some reason, this one reminds me of E.T. putting finger to the bowl to light the vape. These new light vapes have caught my interest and I like this form factor and everything I'm seeing so far. Need more info :)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
So this holiday weekend the whole time I spent on the vape I got whooped. Just little things but a few of them. It got late here so I had to shut it down. I believe I’m going in the right direction again. I have the first test units head, handle, and heater all ready to be put together.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
My boss said he would teach how to fit curved objects to each other tomorrow so I’ll wait for him so I can learn the right way. These are the two pieces I’m fitting together. Any one got ideas other than cutting the handle curved so it fits onto head seamless. I’m all ears. 589D6AF6-A80F-45A6-92B7-57D9A743DD03.jpeg

arb

Semi shaved ape
You need a round wheel that has a matching radius for your head.
I used a 2" x 72" bench grinder with a variety of wheels for such situations back when.
😁

Edit for these are a bit easier on the wallet and come in a variety of sizes.

Last edited:

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"

dopeeee

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Oh yeah there were some slight changes to the heater chamber so I’m going to run some testing and see if the performance is the same (these were not performance changes, but now pretty much all the wiring 99% is raw SS wiring insulated in ceramic and glass

Edit—- @RedEyeFlightControl thank you bro ❤️ I wish the head had those colors to it also but it never works out that way haha that handle was a primo specimen

Top Bottom