Idaho Medical Marijuana Act

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
It's great to see one of the best states at backing peoples rights, has some things in the works finally. As in marijuana! :clap:

The people in Idaho are basically surrounded on all sides by recreational or medicaly legal States. Talk about between a rock and hard place....I mean it's all soooooooo close. Like window shopping for example but you never can get the goods, sad! :cry:

A petition was approved and will be in circulation in April.

I thought this state would never get going, this is very exciting! I say this because Idaho is not really a progressive state which is great for many reasons but not good when it comes to marijuana reform.

All that is needed on the petition to get things rolling are just 6% of the registered state voters signatures. That's only 47,623 signatures!

So....please if you know people in Idaho encourage them to make sure their voter registration is current. Or encourage them to get registered and to go and sign the petitions asap because the time allowed by the State is short.

You can find more information @ legalize208.org The capitol city will also be the site of one of the many events taking place around the country. The Global Marijuana March on May 2nd. :tup:

Send all of your good green and vapor vibes out to this western state if you can. We all need as much help as we can get in this fight.

God bless, one love and cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Constitutional ban on legal pot advances in Idaho

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/01/constitutional-ban-on-legal-pot-advances-in-idaho/
The Senate State Affairs Committee voted to send the joint resolution that bans all psychoactive drugs not already legal in Idaho to the full Senate. That list would change for drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

But the target over the two days of testimony on Monday and Friday was primarily marijuana as Idaho finds itself surrounded by states that have legalized pot.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^How can such a beautiful State, be run by such narrow minded fools? :bang:

It's a rhetorical question...I already know the answer...

Shrike,
Reactions: Vizyt91
Top Bottom