Iaso Grinder 100% SS

Aero

Raw Addict
I saw this beautiful grinder on IG and understood after research there is no FC thread to this amazing piece.
From a talk with the IG team I understood that the company launched in 2016, its us-based, everything is made in us.
Their grinders are 100% stainless steel, they use 303/304/316 grade SS. From asking if there is any plastic part I was answered that there is a plastic gasket that separates the top lid and grinder chamber that makes grinding smooth and seamless during use.
I already have a grinder from them on the way, (the 2.5") hope to get it asap and give my thoughts here.
the price for SS 4piece 2.5" is 169.99$
the price for SS 4piece 1.75" is 129.99$
There is also a 3 piece grinder in different sizes and even chillums/trays/storage.
What do you guys think?

Aero

Raw Addict
Looks ,cool but the price is insane,also i prefer 2-piece. Black leaf has stainless steel series ,check them out got mine 59mm for 30 euro.
the pricy is pretty high, agree. but in the same line as other grinders that spouse to be top of the line.
I'm amazed by the price of the black leaf SS series !!!

Aero,
Reactions: EddIW

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It actually has been brought up in the herb grinder thread a few times, not every grinder has its own thread :tup:
New grinder just popped up on Reddit, fully stainless steel 3 or 4 piece, haven't heard of it before.
$130 4-piece, $80 3-piece.
Not much detail given but I see a replaceable screen held in by a circlip, short threading and some weird interlocking design for the actual grinder compartment.
Also can come with a quite cool stash box, $20 on it's own or $10 with the grinders, walnut or cherry cube with a swivel top like a dugout and a stainless steel insert inside.

https://iasogoods.com/iaso-merch/

tFzqY2HRYq19RFAVep2aTKz3XvOlkFoOauDUk_9xRYQ.jpg

I’ve been been wanting for a while to indulge myself with a stainless steel grinder, while there are very few stainless options, I’ve already eliminated a couple...
Anyone here has ever tried the Iaso grinder and can tell it’s dis/advantages? Does it grinds coarse or fine (not mentioned on their website)? Does it needs special care maintenance?

in case there is a review here for the iaso & united machining grinders -please send me a link

cheers🙏🏼

...Stainless is just way more durable and I appreciate that...
[IASO] been mentioned recently in the thread IIRC. If the keyword is too short do a web search with "fuck combustion" and the grinder name and it should come up.

Anyone try this iaso steel grinder??

So who is going to jump in and test these... $140

Not much info yet but Iaso is making a 5" Stainless Steel grinder with plans to release mid summer. It will be somewhere around $300 USD but totally depends on how many they produce. The design will be "industrial" with a crank or something since it's so large. I recommended they drop by FC and maybe do a preorder to gauge demand. It's sounds very interesting, that's for sure.

I like their standard sized grinder except for the labyrinth seal that shrinks the internal area to correct a problem I've never had.

...Anything stainless does peak my interest...

^This should be most of it though!

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
IIRC someone on here had one and apparently the interlocking lid—billed as a low mess innovation—gunks up quickly and easily, which was my main concern from the pics.

Between that and the price, I went another way but if all-stainless is your must-have, the market isn’t exactly teeming with options.

Top Bottom