I really enjoy lemons

MinnBobber

I love lemons. Made some homemade, from scratch, lemon bars yesterday. Very buttery crust --yummy.

Super Lemon Haze rocks @friedrich , it's probably my favorite strain---until something tops it.

EDIT:
so i just had to go add a little Super Lemon Haze to a half used load of Blue Dream----
Super Lemon Dreamy it was............

And warmed up a lemon bar- yummy

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Limes are the genetic opposite of a lemon, which I find interesting. The same molecules are arranged in a mirror image of a lemon. And look at the results.

I love lemons, I can eat a whole one.
I love any lemon food, and lemon shower gel or bath soap. I love lemon cleaning products.
But most of all I love some lemon herb.

I also love orange too. But there seems to be a lack of orange genetic cannabis. Orange bud doesn't count. Nothing seems to taste of orange.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Limes are the genetic opposite of a lemon, which I find interesting. The same molecules are arranged in a mirror image of a lemon. And look at the results.

I love lemons, I can eat a whole one.
I love any lemon food, and lemon shower gel or bath soap. I love lemon cleaning products.
But most of all I love some lemon herb.

I also love orange too. But there seems to be a lack of orange genetic cannabis. Orange bud doesn't count. Nothing seems to taste of orange.
I use burts bees body gel has that citrus lemon smell :)

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Limoncello is so good

I like Lemon Merigue and Lemon Cake

Try 3 Twins Organic Ice Cream, Lemon Cookie. It's some of the best ice cream I've ever had, and I don't even like lemon stuff that much.

Edit: I also like Limes more, Tequila and they go great with chicken

lwien

h66cUgz.jpg

INGREDIENTS IN THE THE LEMON DROP COCKTAIL

Sugar
2 oz
Vodka
.5 oz
Triple sec
1 oz
Simple syrup
1 oz
Fresh lemon juice

Garnish:
1 Lemon twist
Glass:
Cocktail
HOW TO MAKE THE LEMON DROP COCKTAIL
Coat the rim of a cocktail glass with sugar and set aside. (Do this a few minutes ahead of time so the sugar can dry and adhere well to the glass.).

Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.

Shake, and strain into the prepared glass.

Garnish with a lemon twist.

SPIRITS USED IN THE LEMON DROP COCKTAIL

Jethro

Lemon meringue pie! My favorite! Oh, and a tall vodka tonic on a hot day with a huge slice of lemon and a squeeze of lemon too.

Top Bottom