I need to find out the thread-type for this vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRC

it is a fusion PV. I have searched the forums and don't see it listed. If i posted detailed pics of the battery or atomizer, could someone assist me with figuring it out or is there a method I can use to determine that on my own?

Thank you for the help, while this is my first post, I just wanted to mention that I have lurked here for quite some time and have gotten a wealth of information here, thank you for that.

DRC,

OF

Based on photos on their site it looks like the 'industry standard' 510 thread.

Please post a detailed photo of the 'business end' and we'll take a gander.

FWIW, I'm not sure what the advantage here is....do you have a dispensary that sells the carts?

OF

OF,

DRC

Based on photos on their site it looks like the 'industry standard' 510 thread.

Please post a detailed photo of the 'business end' and we'll take a gander.

FWIW, I'm not sure what the advantage here is....do you have a dispensary that sells the carts?

OF

Hey OF, thank you for the response. I know chasing this down in this fashion seems crazy, please trust that there is a good reason for it :)

I took some decent phtot'os of the threads but am struggling to see how to attach an image to the post. do I need to host the pic elsewhere and just attach the link?

DRC,

DRC

Hey OF, thank you for the response. I know chasing this down in this fashion seems crazy, please trust that there is a good reason for it :)

I took some decent phtot'os of the threads but am struggling to see how to attach an image to the post. do I need to host the pic elsewhere and just attach the link?
Images added, thank you all again for your help

photo.JPG
photo-2.JPG

photo-1.JPG

DRC,

OF

Thanks. Sure looks like a 510 to me. Is there a pair of small holes above the threaded part before the shoulder? The center pin is a hollow tube with small air cuts in the bottom?

Is the outer diameter of the screw part just over 1/4 inch? I measure .274 inches. m601 threads are about the same size but basically only used by Omicron and a few Atmos products these days. My money's on 510.

OF

OF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom