I NEED THE VROD HELP!

tfrank

So i currently own an auberins rdk-300A unfortunately newvape only has a coil that fits their PID.
So my question is can someone direct me somewhere where i can buy a coil that would fit the vrod, or if i could find an adapter somewhere?
sorry if im breaking any rules with this post it is my first post.
Thanks

tfrank,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
So i currently own an auberins rdk-300A unfortunately newvape only has a coil that fits their PID.
So my question is can someone direct me somewhere where i can buy a coil that would fit the vrod, or if i could find an adapter somewhere?
sorry if im breaking any rules with this post it is my first post.
Thanks
If I can get at least 4 confirmed buyers I can make the adapter cables for $45 each (you would be the 2nd confirmed if you are interested)

Making less than 4 due to shipping costs just doesn’t make sense. I posted a cost breakdown of this in the NewVape thread.

tfrank

If I can get at least 4 confirmed buyers I can make the adapter cables for $45 each (you would be the 2nd confirmed if you are interested)

Making less than 4 due to shipping costs just doesn’t make sense. I posted a cost breakdown of this in the NewVape thread.

Count me in i would definitely buy one and hopefully a few more see this thread then cause you would be a savior to some of us that dont have the full newvape setup. Also just out of curiosity would there be any safety concerns using an adapter of that type?

Alexis

JCat you are one cool dude! Good for the community! :nod:
@JCat is one of the best. Like an underrated vaporizer that just keeps performing rock solidly in the background, never making a fuss, a consistent solid performer with absolutely nothing bad to say or not to like. A real FC geezer for sure and its so cool to see you reaching out to everybody like this Jcat.

I wonder what project will come to life next? I can see you ending up with quite a few threads, maybe even a separate "Jcat DIY" one day? Good work bro. Btw I just bought a new vape totally spontaneously and unplanned. Noone knows yet, very tired atm so no hurry to spill, but I'll give you a clue. You have one, you may be seeing me in another thread sooner or later, (that's if you haven't already moved on to bigger, and better things by then.):tup:

I totally wasnt supposed to make this unplanned purchase. In waiting for the Digital Herbo any day. Seb has been killing me over it. Supposed to be by April. Then he promised BEFORE end of May, of his own volition! NOT just to keep me happy.
But I got no dough for it now hehe! Gotta move some rubicks, Im still on it just a slight shuffling of plans which ultimately should work out for the best me hoping.:)

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I think I have 5 interested parties ... I'll PM each to make sure everyone is willing to commit to purchasing, and if so I will go ahead and order the components to make these 5 adapter cables.

Edit: Ok, I PM'd the 5 interested parties, as long as 4 commit, we are good to go :) If more get in touch with me before end of day, then that will get added to this order and will bring down the cost accordingly.

Last edited:

subway13029

Ive got every damn model of flowerpot there is but i always been thinking that i need their coils because mine from auber seem to barely wrap 4 time..like 3.5 or something close.i mean i get great performance on showerhead but the wa is where i feel i need better heat retention..i feel i waste more comcentrate than usual by having to either crank temp up or just have a puddle..but ill crank to like 830 on the wa and still have to cap it to get most of dab. If i dont cap i waste..i cant go lower than like 750..but on my ahowerhead i can go 600 and not have to cap flowers and get beast hits..but come to think of it my wa is 16mm iztead of the 20...my showerhead ia of course rhe 20 mm..vrod will fix it all..

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ordered the adapters this morning to build half a dozen cables. (Shipping has gone up $9 USD from NewVape --oh well)

If anyone else wants in, please let me know ASAP so I can add another adapter to this order before it ships :)

tfrank

Ordered the adapters this morning to build half a dozen cables. (Shipping has gone up $9 USD from NewVape --oh well)

If anyone else wants in, please let me know ASAP so I can add another adapter to this order before it ships :)
Would just like to say that this man is awesome!

Top Bottom