I just wanted to let all of you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
....That all of you were the decinding factor in me buying an extreme vape. that thing does it all! i love it more than a ssv(even tho the whips on those hit better but i could give a FUCK)

i got it for $175 and i get good vape hits at 220-225 C...with hash being at around 230 C

pretty sure its the new model and i found a dude on CL that was selling them cheap! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE ME FIND A NEW LIFE TO MY LUNGS!:D

-love, Hennessy

Hennessy1414,

XERxes19

hennessy, how is it ?
compared to other vapes, if whichever ones you may of sampled in the past
when you inhale, do you feel like you get a full on hit of herbs?
just curious thanks,
kam
BC

XERxes19,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
XERxes19 said:
hennessy, how is it ?
compared to other vapes, if whichever ones you may of sampled in the past
when you inhale, do you feel like you get a full on hit of herbs?
just curious thanks,
kam
BC
oh yeah. if you fill the bag you get such vapor ploom. not smoke ploom but a nice tasty vapor steam. play around with it and BUY THE EXTREME VAPORIZER!:2c:

Hennessy1414,

Dr. Dope

i'm glad to see you like it as much as i do!!

i took this over a volcano, if i waited 5-7 days i could of bought a volcano locally, but i took this.

Dr. Dope,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Dr. Dope said:
i'm glad to see you like it as much as i do!!

i took this over a volcano, if i waited 5-7 days i could of bought a volcano locally, but i took this.
Well if you' could have gotten a digi volcano with an imaginary(:brow:) remote for the same price ide have taken the cano....seems thats just not the case ahahahahah.

I LOVE THE EXTREME:)

Hennessy1414,

Dr. Dope

yah it would of been the one with the dial. but ya i was happy to see all the volcano features i liked with additions!!!

Dr. Dope,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom