I-Inhale Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefy_clyro

Hi Guys. Im new to this site and have been doing some readings over the last couple of days and have really picked up some useful pointers/information. I have recently in the last 2 weeks recieved my I-Inhale which i have been using slowly as i try to get away from physically smoking. Before i ask my questions, i could of really done with finding this site earlier as looking for reviews on the i-inhale was really tough until someone pointed me here. Anyway here are my questions;

1. People say you should take a long, slow draw. How much of a draw is this? Compare to normal smoking, more/less etc?

2. I see Max and others use some tubing so the vapour cools down. Where can i get this tubing from to fit my i-inhale? I live in the UK if thats any help.

3. Between draws, should i be covering the hole so no vapour can escape?

4. What sort of time should i leave it between draws? Is it like smoking where you will only leave it a matter of seconds before taking your next toke?

5. If i load the bowl half full, not packed in too tightly, how long would you expect to be vaping that for?

Sorry if the questions sound a little amatuerish, im a newbie to vaping!

Thanks for all the great information i have already picked up and thanks in advance to any advice offered towards my questions. Great site, keep up the hard work guys and gals.

beefy_clyro,

max

Out to lunch
Hi beefy. Welcome to the forum. Here's my :2c: on your questions.

1. How long is up to you. Too long and you'll get more vapor than you can hold (and I do subscribe to the notion that vapor takes longer to absorb than smoke). The tendency is to take longer hits with vapor because it's so much milder than smoke. Slow draws help to maintain the vaping temp, since a hard hit draws more cold air, which tends to lower the temp in the bowl area. Since the Inhale is small, heat retention isn't as good as some other models (The Purple-Days has a big stainless steel heat exchanger which helps a lot as far as maintaining a steady temp on a hard draw). So a short draw is actually more efficient than a long one, but whether short or long, slow is better than fast.

2. Standard whip tubing fits. That would be 1/4" inner diameter, 3/8" outer, and 1/8" wall thickness. If you have trouble getting tubing, using the mouthpiece extension, combined with slow draws, should keep the heat down.

3. Don't worry about covering the hole. You'd only lose a wisp of vapor at most.

4. The Inhale will hiss after you draw, indicating the reheating process. By the time you take a hit, hold it a bit, and exhale, it should be ready for another. If you let it heat up 5 min. or so after you first turn it on, your initial hits will be better.

5. Too many variables here to say. Better herb will last longer (more hits). Dryness (or lack of) is an issue. How big your hits are is another factor. Also a factor here-whether or not you're using the moisture condenser in the mouthpiece.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom