I have done the 50 posted messages and am way past 50 days... why can't i post in the classified???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
I am now at the 50 message post limit and have been a member of the board for more than 50 days now. i was excited that i now met the requirements to be able to post in the classified section cause i have a MFLB i want to sell. To my surprise i still cannot post in that forum. is there something more i need to do??

thanks in advance.

mmenzie,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Before you made this thread, you had 49, now you have 51. i guess it is time to sell that LB then. ;)

vorrange,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Before you made this thread, you had 49, now you have 51. i guess it is time to sell that LB then. ;)

i saw my message post at 50 before i created the thread but whatever... i see the "post new" button in the classified section now so all is good!! yay!!!

mmenzie,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
i saw my message post at 50 before i created the thread but whatever... i see the "post new" button in the classified section now so all is good!! yay!!!

Weird.. you have 3 posts in this thread, the last one being the 52nd, so that makes the original post the 50th. :shrug:

vorrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom