• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

I ate all your Halloween candy

Seren

Away with the fairies
You're right - there are some pretty extreme reactions on there! The little girl at 2.30 is very sweet though - she's so polite, despite being utterly devastated!

Seren,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I have mixed feelings here. Some of those clips are really funny, but some of them break my heart, the girl Seren pointed out in particular. I don't think I could pull that trick on a kid.

The "that's not very kind" kid too. It's as if his parents have been teaching him the importance of kindness, then they pull the most unkind prank ever on him.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I've never been a fan of kids but the first two annoyed me so much that I couldn't even finish the vid :cuss:
I do remember this lame bit from last year though
Half of the vids seem fake anyways.. like the kids are playing along too
I bet they get a billion submissions each year since so many parents are convinced that their brat is the cutest

This best describes the Jimmy Kimmel Show:

lwien

Man, talk about a guilty pleasure. I laughed at a few of the clips and then asked myself, why am I laughing at sugar addicted kids who are traumatized by their parents who are doing a temporary intervention. :uhh:

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
"I ate all you guys' candy."

"...but... you don't even have a gallbladder..."

:lol::rofl:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Sugar junkies, going thru withdrawl!!:o

Young minds already being rotted by sugar. MANY children exceed adult levels of sugar intake by time they finish breakfast. Not that there is a "safe" level, hell, the FDA wont even release a "recommended" level.:rant:

max

Out to lunch
Hoof Hearted said:
I've never been a fan of kids ......
Good thing for you that your parents were. ;) I know what you mean though. Many years ago I had a job (lasted 4 years) that exposed me to kids being dragged around (not literally) by their moms. Heard a lot of whining, crying, and even that awful squealing/shrieking that makes you think your eardrums will burst.

the first two annoyed me so much that I couldn't even finish the vid
You should have watched it all. Some in the 2nd half took it well.
Half of the vids seem fake anyways.. like the kids are playing along too
I disagree. All those years of close exposure to unhappy kiddies has me voting otherwise.

Sugar junkies, going thru withdrawl!!:o

Young minds already being rotted by sugar. MANY children exceed adult levels of sugar intake by time they finish breakfast. Not that there is a "safe" level, hell, the FDA wont even release a "recommended" level.:rant:
We won't go there in this thread, but I can attest that it's addictive, and processed (not in its natural state), it's more poison than food.

Top Bottom