HR Rogue vs Dotleaf 1.5

So, I recently got a dynovap a couple weeks ago but it’s terrible to have to share with my girlfriend and try to get a good high going for both of us. Alone i can do it but for two people it’s too much tinkering to get it done efficiently for both of us. Between waiting for cool downs and repacking bowls we are already sober. The dotleaf seems like a more convenient version of the dynovap and the new rogue seems to as well with faster heating. Dotleaf is my current favorite but right now the deal breaker is cloud production and how much they conserve flower compared to how the dynovap conserves. That’s something that has helped me fall in love with vaping and would like it to continue. Can anyone with both devices bring any input and some comparable details between the two?

QF1994

I don't have a Rogue but the Dotleaf is great EXCEPT it's definitely not an herb saver. The oven is significantly larger than the Dynavap's. Cloud production is good on high temps if you want clouds. On the other hand, if you're passing it back and forth, then maybe one bigger oven is better versus the super tiny dynavap oven? (I have a dynavap too...your other option would be to just get a second dynavap?)

I don't have a Rogue but the Dotleaf is great EXCEPT it's definitely not an herb saver. The oven is significantly larger than the Dynavap's. Cloud production is good on high temps if you want clouds. On the other hand, if you're passing it back and forth, then maybe one bigger oven is better versus the super tiny dynavap oven? (I have a dynavap too...your other option would be to just get a second dynavap?)
Eh don’t want to go the second dynavap route. Don’t want to have my friendship and girlfriend wasting weed trying to figure out the learning curve every time lmao. Does the dotleaf conserve better than straight up burning through your weed via bongs/joints/blunts though? I would imagine most vaporizers would

Rekreation,
Reactions: BigJr48

maremaresing

The dotleaf conserves as great as any vape. The good stuff doesn't disappear. The reason it blows through material is that it's a true heavy hitter fog machine. Otherwise it's plenty conservative if you take a couple rips after turning it off to cool the oven back down.

I have always felt the dotleaf is analogous to the dynavap performance, vapor quality, efficiency, heat, and flavor. Which is to say it hits hard, tastes a bit toasty, and fully extracts. Capacity between the two is roughly double for the dotleaf. .12g dyna vs the .25g in the dotleaf.

The rogue is a totally new vape we don't know much about, but it seems very good from the outset. I'd say if you need portability or like the aftermarket stuff, dotleaf is for you. If you don't care about swappable batteries on the go, or size, then healthy rips has a good reputation and the rogue seems like it hits well.

Last edited:
Eh don’t want to go the second dynavap route. Don’t want to have my friends and girlfriend wasting weed trying to figure out the learning curve every time lmao. Does the dotleaf conserve better than straight up burning through your weed via bongs/joints/blunts though? I would imagine most vapes would.

Rekreation,

west-elec

You might be wise to wait before buying either. Dotleaf still have issues with v1.5 and Rogue just released, no reviews yet.
Rogue is probably a safe buy, not sure about Dotleaf.

maremaresing

Eh don’t want to go the second dynavap route. Don’t want to have my friends and girlfriend wasting weed trying to figure out the learning curve every time lmao. Does the dotleaf conserve better than straight up burning through your weed via bongs/joints/blunts though? I would imagine most vapes would.
There is no learning curve to a dotleaf. You just turn it on (use temp 2 until you figure out what you want), inhale, get high. It's an efficient vape, it's just able to put way more into your system than most vapes if you crank the temp up (which means it's no longer in the plant in the device). It does, of course, conserve way better than smoking. I'd say it's as conservative as your dynavap.

You might be wise to wait before buying either. Dotleaf still have issues with v1.5 and Rogue just released, no reviews yet.
Rogue is probably a safe buy, not sure about Dotleaf.
That’s my fear, that they are both relatively new. I’m ok with a rare combustion from the 1.5 especially if they are mostly user caused. However I most definitely don’t want any accidental combustion’s from the warm up from a device.

There is no learning curve to a dotleaf. You just turn it on (use temp 2 until you figure out what you want), inhale, get high. It's an efficient vape, it's just able to put way more into your system than most vapes if you crank the temp up (which means it's no longer in the plant in the device). It does, of course, conserve way better than smoking. I'd say it's as conservative as your dynavap.
Ah thanks for the confirmation. This is helping me lean a little harder toward the dL but the HR rogue just feels like a safe pick. I feel like I’ll end up getting both. LOL. But as of now I have a dynavap and definitely want to get a nice balloon setup like the dabuddha or extreme q depending on my pockets at the time. I just want to have that holy trifecta of dynavap+IH, a balloon and a nice portable such as a rogue or DL. But thanks for all the input !

Rekreation,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah thanks for the confirmation. This is helping me lean a little harder toward the dL but the HR rogue just feels like a safe pick. I feel like I’ll end up getting both. LOL. But as of now I have a dynavap and definitely want to get a nice balloon setup like the dabuddha or extreme q depending on my pockets at the time. I just want to have that holy trifecta of dynavap+IH, a balloon and a nice portable such as a rogue or DL. But thanks for all the input !

EQ and DBV are old tech desktop Vapes, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would say you should look into a log vape like heat island enano or underdog instead of something for filling bags... Amazing value and efficiency, super simple to use too!

purpletweed

Oh sick! Probably a silly question but do you put the spacers in first then flower or flower then spacers? — Also, how frequent do you need to clean the spacers? Do they cause any issue or make a difference in draw resistance?
I think it technically works best if you put the flower in first, so I usually do that with my dotLeaf. However, I've done it the other way 'round on my IQ to fine effect. I haven't needed to do any particularly interesting cleaning on mine just yet.

I think it technically works best if you put the flower in first, so I usually do that with my dotLeaf. However, I've done it the other way 'round on my IQ to fine effect. I haven't needed to do any particularly interesting cleaning on mine just yet.
Nice! how long have you been using them?

Rekreation,
Alright guys I gave in and got the dotleaf off 420EDC so I could use sezzle payments lol. They are good sellers right? Shouldn’t expect an old oven/ old model should I?

jasp3r

Alright guys I gave in and got the dotleaf off 420EDC so I could use sezzle payments lol. They are good sellers right? Shouldn’t expect an old oven/ old model should I?
Could not have chosen a better vendor. Got mine from him also. The glass Essence (I think it's called) mouthpiece is crucial with the 14mm adapter.
Welcome to the dotArmada!

Top Bottom