How Vape Distillate

rickfen

I've received a couple of "injectors" with a gram of distillate inside. Can someone recommend a vape stick with "reusable" cartridges that would work with distillates. I don't think my arizer solo 2 gets hot enough to use distillate (although I'm not sure:)) And is someone has a way to smoke distillate in my arizer I'm open to that.

thanks

rickfen,
Reactions: florduh

stuey

You can add distillate to e-juice and then vape it in any reusable vape (think e-cigs here)

stuey,

florduh

You don't need to add anything to distillate. Grab a cart, warm up the syringe, and squirt it in there.

Ccell carts are always a solid recommendation. I don't know the best place to buy them post PACT Act though.

Another option I've used is here:

My favorite battery is the Yocan Uni Pro. Most batteries don't let you set the voltage low enough.

Zipford

I use a Linx Hypnos Zero to vape distillate, and find it easier than messing with loading carts. I think you can use the Hypnos battery with 510 carts, but it has a replaceable atomizer that should last a good while (you need to clean it gently). I moved from carts to the Hypnos to stop leaving concentrate behind in carts and to avoid leaking issues. Just my $.02.

Zipford,
I use a Coil King AIO by Divine Crossing for distillate and it works really well. I've had it since about 4 months now and the coil isn't burnt or icky yet, so I feel no need to replace it. It seems like I only payed around $35 USD for the device, and when you consider that price it's almost a no-brainer imo. Just figured I would throw my recommendation into the mix

ImprisonedFetus,
Top Bottom