• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How to show/post photos in Classified section?

the ob

all good in the hood.
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to post photos.

I would prefer to do it directly. I read everything and turned off the gel tagging.
I just can’t figure out exactly how. I also uploaded them into IMGUR, but then don’t know where to put them.

thanks in advance!

the ob,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't know about uploading directly, I thought you needed to get approved, because there is a size limit...

But imgur is easy:
Screenshot-20210430-002135.png

Screenshot-20210430-002125.png

I like to paste the BB code, so the photo just sits here as if it was uploaded, but you can also just paste the link to the photo, or put the link to the photo in the blank space when you click the image button here, for URL...

You can also just paste the URL, but I don't like the way that looks as much, for imgur they have something nice though that can make an album with just one tile you click to scroll through. Just pasting the link, if it doesn't have the preview stuff, is not as nice.

I tend to prefer to use imgbb, because it is easier quicker access to bbcode I like to use, although there they include the URL, so when you copy paste you have to delete the URL bracketed stuff and keep just the IMG bracketed stuff, if any of this makes sense lol There is a thread here for this subject:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: the ob

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
It sounds like you've read some of our image attachment guide. I know it's daunting at first. Once you figure it out it's not so bad.

It looks like you still need to go to your account preferences, find the Image Attachments field and select Yes.

After doing that and waiting for the change to take effect you'll be able to use the post editor menu to attach images as shown in the guide.

Alternatively you could use an external image hosting service as @Shit Snacks described.

the ob

all good in the hood.
I don't know about uploading directly, I thought you needed to get approved, because there is a size limit...

But imgur is easy:
Screenshot-20210430-002135.png

Screenshot-20210430-002125.png

I like to paste the BB code, so the photo just sits here as if it was uploaded, but you can also just paste the link to the photo, or put the link to the photo in the blank space when you click the image button here, for URL...

You can also just paste the URL, but I don't like the way that looks as much, for imgur they have something nice though that can make an album with just one tile you click to scroll through. Just pasting the link, if it doesn't have the preview stuff, is not as nice.

I tend to prefer to use imgbb, because it is easier quicker access to bbcode I like to use, although there they include the URL, so when you copy paste you have to delete the URL bracketed stuff and keep just the IMG bracketed stuff, if any of this makes sense lol There is a thread here for this subject:
Thanks a ton. My main issue is that I don’t see the option to use the BB code. Maybe it’s because I’m in an iPhone?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks a ton. My main issue is that I don’t see the option to use the BB code. Maybe it’s because I’m in an iPhone?

Yeah, I have to click to view the desktop site, in order to then click on the photo, and see the menus in my photos here above... This is why I prefer imgbb because I am always on my phone, though it is a little tedious to have delete the URL brackets, I use that one most.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: the ob
Top Bottom