How to reduce phlegm with asma + nicotine + weed?

Sto.Oned

Hi, I'm asthmatic (a little bit), I quit smoking cigarettes 13 years ago with ecig and around 10 with vaporizers. Now i m using one of the most healthier ones, Tinymight. A little bit daily and 5ml of nicotine juice.
But still most of times I have too much phlegm, that I would love to reduce with some daily life trick. Any food /powder /exercise can help me to reduce it or make it less dense?
I exercise and in cold places or with winter I feel worse. It depends also if i stay close to the sea.
Sometime i use humidifier with oils (eucalyptus, oregano, mint) but mostly when i m sick, as it's not very helpful and oregano stuck my lungs. Like drinking much, it's not a game changing.
I hope you can suggest me something that can let me live better.
Thanks.

Sto.Oned,

TedJones

I don’t have asthma but do ecigs as well as the dry herb vapes and probably a bit more than you. The real answer is just to vape less, easier typed than done! When I work in office vs home for instance, there’s a noticeable difference. I like throat lozenges/soothers and popsicle sticks/ice pops or whatever you call them to help out.

Pukka

Like Durbandream said, drink more plain water. Add a twist for flavor in your water doesn't taste great. We all have been brain-washed to think we must drink soda and stuff to fill our liquid needs. Green tea is a good solution too if you're not caffeine sensitive.

Pukka,

BreadStick

If you have the option to use your tinymight through water maybe give this thread a read. The idea is to put some salt in your bong water and this is meant to mimic or be a form of halotherapy. I've never tried it personally but there's a few people in the thread saying it reduced their asthma symptoms and the amount of phlegm they're experiencing.

Cdwhit

Stop the e liquid. My experience is that nicotine or cannabis carts make me have a lot of phlegm.

Cdwhit,

chimpybits

Stop the e liquid. My experience is that nicotine or cannabis carts make me have a lot of phlegm.
Cannabis carts too? I do find they irritate more, make me cough much more, and yes, make me have a lot more phlegm than herb vaping. I've been wondering about a proper dab setup and if would have the similar result. Been getting my medicine by herb vaping alone (vape minimalist too) with occasional carts.

chimpybits,

Cdwhit

Cannabis carts too? I do find they irritate more, make me cough much more, and yes, make me have a lot more phlegm than herb vaping. I've been wondering about a proper dab setup and if would have the similar result. Been getting my medicine by herb vaping alone (vape minimalist too) with occasional carts.
I find they do now. I didn’t notice at first but over time the cannabis carts got bad. DHV doesn’t really bother me, and neither do dabs, but I do hit low temp dabs.

Sto.Oned

Drink a lot of water throughout the day and a glass after every vaping session, totally cleared up that problem for me
Hi. Well, i imagined you would say that. I noticed that water poorly help me, even if i feel the need to drink it after a session.
I don’t have asthma but do ecigs as well as the dry herb vapes and probably a bit more than you. The real answer is just to vape less, easier typed than done! When I work in office vs home for instance, there’s a noticeable difference. I like throat lozenges/soothers and popsicle sticks/ice pops or whatever you call them to help out.
As you clearly see from my post, is impossible to reduce, as 5ml juice nico +0,3-0,5g weed per day is already almost NOTHING. 😅🤣
Like Durbandream said, drink more plain water. Add a twist for flavor in your water doesn't taste great. We all have been brain-washed to think we must drink soda and stuff to fill our liquid needs. Green tea is a good solution too if you're not caffeine sensitive.
I believe like you, i ONLY drink water and in the last months i m also drinking green tea. So that's why is sick that i don't feel better and have less phlegm. Ok, i live in pianura padana, a very shitty air zone of Italy, but i m still in the countryside, so it shouldn't be so bad. Of course was 1000 times better in the last 4 months in Thailand, but there must be something else(specific fruit? Or eucalyptus honey? Or some other infusion?) that can help me, as with all the things that i m already doing, i should almost fix the problem 😅
If you have the option to use your tinymight through water maybe give this thread a read. The idea is to put some salt in your bong water and this is meant to mimic or be a form of halotherapy. I've never tried it personally but there's a few people in the thread saying it reduced their asthma symptoms and the amount of phlegm they're experiencing.
That look pretty cool man, I ll check it out when i ll get back from repairing my tm! I already have the bubbler, i hope it can contain enough water /salt to make the same effect!
Now i m using Storm. So many years it was stopped, but it still works great! I must clean it inside, should be better.
Of course it's less healthier than TM, but for now is better than smoking.
Because yes, i quit smoking 12 years ago, but i smoked joints for one month and a half as i broken my weed vaporizer travelling.
Now i quit smoking them since 1 week.
I don't think that now im much afflicted by this, as one month and a half in 12 years is nothing.
But maybe i m still removing these 50 days shit..

Last edited:
Sto.Oned,
Top Bottom