How to keep buds submerged for water curing?

Alexis

Hello. I am going to try water curing a load of last summer's weed. I have serious allergy issue and Im allergic to all chemical fertilisers, and virtually all organic ones I have ever tried. I trialed some organic ferts last year, but am very allergic to them. So I cant use the weed.

I did get a good amount I can use, but those plants got infested with tiny bugs. So Im hoping water curing the worst parts may remove some bugs.

And Im really hoping the water curing will remove enough of the fertiliser residues to enable me to tolerate the plants I am allergic to.

I have a good food dehydrator which goes as low as 35°C, and distilled water. The only thing stopping me,,apart from being daunted by a new task, is I am unsure how I am going to keep the buds submerged under the water.

I am very unwell and so mentally drained, I have no energy to think of simple practical solutions. Im not a practical guy at all, so Im looking for a dead easy way to keep multiple small jars of buds safely underwater, using household objects, or anything I can buy cheaply to do the job. :hmm:

Thank you greatly for any ideas.

MinnBobber

I've never water cured but know a little about it. I don't believe a food dehydrator is needed---KISS. Keep It Simple Silly.
Get some glass canning jars and lids (or empty glass jam jars etc). Fill with trimmed buds, add distilled water til full, screw on lids.
Once a day (or more) , gently change out for fresh distilled water. 5-7 days and all those "extras" should be gone.
Very carefully and quickly dry to avoid mold issues.
Voila---hopefully nature's goodness that you can tolerate...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Sounds like you are trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I would never try to reclaim buds that have been infested with BUGS. gross.
Scrap them. Start over, get different material.

Last edited:

herbivore21

Scrap them. Start over, get different material.
I can sympathize with the OP being in a locale where there is likely to be less access to high quality material. However I must agree with this comment.

OP: You have mentioned serious allergies and being in bad health at the moment. I recommend that you do not mess with material that has had bugs on it. It is going to be covered in bug shit and residues of all kinds and a water cure may not completely clean that stuff away. Even the 'cleanest' bugs walk through all kinds of nasty shit and can transfer truly awful contaminant into your material. You also cannot be sure that you will remove all of the offending fertilizer etc in a water cure, or enough to avoid triggering your allergies (this depends how sensitive you are).

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I can sympathize with the OP being in a locale where there is likely to be less access to high quality material. However I must agree with this comment.

OP: You have mentioned serious allergies and being in bad health at the moment. I recommend that you do not mess with material that has had bugs on it. It is going to be covered in bug shit and residues of all kinds and a water cure may not completely clean that stuff away. Even the 'cleanest' bugs walk through all kinds of nasty shit and can transfer truly awful contaminant into your material. You also cannot be sure that you will remove all of the offending fertilizer etc in a water cure, or enough to avoid triggering your allergies (this depends how sensitive you are).

Yeash, not sure what sounds worse the bug shit or the chemicals.

I have water cured, not a lot but I'll share my experience.

I put the bud in a cafetiere coffee maker filled with distilled water. I used the plunger to keep the bud down even when emptying the water.

I swapped the water daily until it no longer discoloured or had any odour.

After the wash/cure I put the bud out on a paper towel in front of a small fan, it dried out very quickly.

Vaped fine, was potent but a little racy as it was a sample harvested early. Had little to no flavour or odour. But it was fresh off the plant, wasn't grown with any pesticides, didn't have any pests on it and the nutes had been kept to a minimum. So YMMV, I'd personally go with @herbivore21's advice if your immune system is not functioning efficiently. Not worth the risk but it's your call.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
All things considered, it is your health. with allergies like yours you really ought to grow your own so you can control the process. No telling what is in the material you are getting if you are having allergic reactions.

Alexis

Thanks so much all of you. I did grow the weed myself, outdoors. It is organic. Inhave to grow my own because I am so allergic to ALL chem ferts in weed I could buy, inclusding organicn
ferts as well.

I cant get any more wed until August. The plants with ferts we tried that I am allergic to, they were organic ferts-no chemicals.

3 plants had no fertiliser. They are they are the ones that got bugs. At the moment that is the only weed I have until possibly August, and no guarantee then either.

I have already been using these plants vaping and edibles since last summer. I have been carefully going through them with a jewellers loupe and tweezers removing the bugs.

I have not noticed any adverse effects in correlation to using this weed so far. But therevare parts of the plants with more bugs and it is too mucn effort to remove them all by hand,,so If water curing can at least remove a portion of them it will be worth a shot. I have been very ill for 12 years due to Lyme disease and multiple other infections. I got mucg better by December, but have bad winters due to viral infections.

My health improved enormously last year following the harbest,,during which time I was vaping the weed by removing as many bugs as I could find, but it is a painstaking task so if I could just remove some ib the water, it will help.

I am aware that the water curing may not remove all of the organic fertiliser residues, but I have nothing to lose trying.
I should benin much better health soon, and my allergies should improve a lot, so I may be able to tolerate a tiny left over fertiliser residue.

People dont realise that bugsnare abundant in our food supply, ground up with virtually all grains and many other food products. Amd virtually all outdoor weed will have at least some bugs. They are too small to see with naked eye.

However, I have read that the jars should not have a lid on, hence why I need a way to keep them under.

@GreenHopper the coffr device is a very good idea, but I will be doing multiple small jasr at a time. Ideally I dont want to have to fil the jar for small samples, even if I was going to close,the lid, just to save money on distilled water.

Thanks very much all of you. I will post back here how it goes.:tup::tup:

btka

did you try vegan fertilizer? maybe that could be better for your allergies... just a suggestion... do not know if it really would help with your allergies... but maybe worth a try...

Alexis

did you try vegan fertilizer? maybe that could be better for your allergies... just a suggestion... do not know if it really would help with your allergies... but maybe worth a try...
Thanks very much for the suggestion. However, I can only grow once per year. I have neem stung too many times now. We are just going to stick to what I know I can handle. Which is -

1 part vermicompost, 3 parts organic compost, 2 handfuls rock dust, amd 75 grams of fish blood amd bonemeal (not vegan of course).
We did this with all the autos last summer, and we added bat guano to 3, and "humbodlt grow natural" to 2 others.

So I was allergic to both the guano and humboldt. Those plants did admittedly do better, and smell stronger, but the 3 with only the basic mix are good enough, yielding up to 70 grams per auto with a mediocre summer.

These 3 plants thougn purely by coincidence, got the bug infestation.
So that is why I have been removing the bugs as I go along.
There are reports of water curing removing the bugs, so it will be worth a try.
And besides, it will actually make the bud a lot cleaner and healthier for vaping anyway. I a, actually allergic to cannabis, but have serious depression that is worse than the allergy.

Thee is not other remedy I can tolerate betett than weed. It is the lesser evil. I react to virtually everything. This should al change once I can finally clear my body of all imfections for then
first time since getting Lyme Disease in 2005.

Alexis,
Reactions: btka

C No Ego

Thanks so much all of you. I did grow the weed myself, outdoors. It is organic. Inhave to grow my own because I am so allergic to ALL chem ferts in weed I could buy, inclusding organicn
ferts as well.

I cant get any more wed until August. The plants with ferts we tried that I am allergic to, they were organic ferts-no chemicals.

3 plants had no fertiliser. They are they are the ones that got bugs. At the moment that is the only weed I have until possibly August, and no guarantee then either.

I have already been using these plants vaping and edibles since last summer. I have been carefully going through them with a jewellers loupe and tweezers removing the bugs.

I have not noticed any adverse effects in correlation to using this weed so far. But therevare parts of the plants with more bugs and it is too mucn effort to remove them all by hand,,so If water curing can at least remove a portion of them it will be worth a shot. I have been very ill for 12 years due to Lyme disease and multiple other infections. I got mucg better by December, but have bad winters due to viral infections.

My health improved enormously last year following the harbest,,during which time I was vaping the weed by removing as many bugs as I could find, but it is a painstaking task so if I could just remove some ib the water, it will help.

I am aware that the water curing may not remove all of the organic fertiliser residues, but I have nothing to lose trying.
I should benin much better health soon, and my allergies should improve a lot, so I may be able to tolerate a tiny left over fertiliser residue.

People dont realise that bugsnare abundant in our food supply, ground up with virtually all grains and many other food products. Amd virtually all outdoor weed will have at least some bugs. They are too small to see with naked eye.

However, I have read that the jars should not have a lid on, hence why I need a way to keep them under.

@GreenHopper the coffr device is a very good idea, but I will be doing multiple small jasr at a time. Ideally I dont want to have to fil the jar for small samples, even if I was going to close,the lid, just to save money on distilled water.

Thanks very much all of you. I will post back here how it goes.:tup::tup:

for water curing a t shirt used to hold the weed in works... or a cloth like that.. just wrap the weed up in it and submerge in mild warm water while draining the water every day.. then let the weed set out to dry and it's ready... do not use cold water or it will strip the trichomes off

edit.. for growing consider adding ground up quart crystal to your grow medium... cannabinoids are crystalline molecular structures and adding crystals to the soil adds more cannabinoids in th eplant!

C No Ego,
Reactions: Alexis

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Another option would be to use pickling weights:

Pickle Pebbles - Glass Fermentation Weights for Small-Batch Mason Jar Fermentation - Standard Size - 4 Pack £16.95

51auLTWJ2WL._SY400_.jpg

41WmWXLFLyL._SY400_.jpg

Basically thick glass discs used to hold stuff down in a jar for pickling.

Alexis

Another option would be to use pickling weights:

Pickle Pebbles - Glass Fermentation Weights for Small-Batch Mason Jar Fermentation - Standard Size - 4 Pack £16.95

51auLTWJ2WL._SY400_.jpg

41WmWXLFLyL._SY400_.jpg

Basically thick glass discs used to hold stuff down in a jar for pickling.
Thanks very much indeed. You have clearly "caught my drift", given it some thought and come up with a very useful practical solution!
I may now head into town on monday, check the prices and sizes in the kitchen shop, and see what deals there are on ebay.

Much appreciated.:tup:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
IMO it is a completely grotesque thought to try to consume anything that is bug infested. YUK as FUCK!!

But I wont keep beating that dead horse, you are going to do it anyway... I am curious though, what the fuck kind of bugs are you pulling out of your material? You just reference them as bugs, do you even know what the yuck they are?

Alexis

IMO it is a completely grotesque thought to try to consume anything that is bug infested. YUK as FUCK!!

But I wont keep beating that dead horse, you are going to do it anyway... I am curious though, what the fuck kind of bugs are you pulling out of your material? You just reference them as bugs, do you even know what the yuck they are?
As I tried tl make clear, it is either have no weed at all until maybe August at the earliest, or do as I have been so far and remove the bugs one by one as I go along.
I have not suffered any adverse effects so far. Im sure I have missed bugs here and there.
And it is a fact that we all eat tons of bugs the whole time anyway. They are harvested with crops, and crushed up into tiny bits during processing.

Sure I would rather not have to use the weed, and sure I dont HAVE to, but take my weed away and I will go crazy.
It is the only thing that keeps me from losing the plot in a very hard life.

In many parts of Asia, bugs are a staple food.
If I seriouslt thought it was a genuine risk to my health than I would reconsider, but in truth it is surely way less harmfu, than most of the food people eat these days, the crap in our water and air.

I dont know what they are. They are tiny, and are practically all white skeletons now. I bet you any money you have consumed bugs with weed if you have used outdoor weed much at all.

Alexis,
Reactions: j-bug

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Thanks very much indeed. You have clearly "caught my drift", given it some thought and come up with a very useful practical solution!
I may now head into town on monday, check the prices and sizes in the kitchen shop, and see what deals there are on ebay.

Much appreciated.:tup:

Glad I can help fella, I totally get that you've decided to try something out and you're just trying to figure out the best method.

I'm personally of the opinion that bugs aren't all that appealing to vape but I completely understand where you are coming from. Hopefully you'll achieve your goal and exorcise de vermin. It's not like there's a dispensary or mmj programme available to UKers so if needs must we gotta get creative and work with what we got.

GreenHopper,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Glad I can help fella, I totally get that you've decided to try something out and you're just trying to figure out the best method.

I'm personally of the opinion that bugs aren't all that appealing to vape but I completely understand where you are coming from. Hopefully you'll achieve your goal and exorcise de vermin. It's not like there's a dispensary or mmj programme available to UKers so if needs must we gotta get creative and work with what we got.
Thanks for your kind words and understanding, I expected no less from you. And I realisse that all of the posters are simply trying to help with my best interests at heart.

Im not saying this is a fantastic idea. But if you put everybody in the world in this situation, I guarantee a lot of people would actually do the same, the ones who really need their meds that is.

My real hope is that water curing the organic fertiliser plants which Im allergic to will enable me to tolerate them, especially if I can get the luck I deserve at long last, sometime this year, and finally be free from infection and experience a massive improvement with my allergies.

Those plants have no bugs, and there is practically enouh weed for me to vape for 2 years,,nice stuff too.

So far, the bug laden plants, I have been selecting the buds with little to no bugs on them, and sidelining the ones that are too heavily laden.
I will use the best options as I go along. With luck, there may be a new batch by August, so I a, just trying to see what options there are to tide me over until then.

If the fert plants become available to me before I get down to then real nitty gritty, then I wont even need to use the heavily infested parts.
Fingers crossed and thanks again Mr Hopper for your help and kindness all over the place.:tup:

lookhigh

FC member
Bugs aside, watercuring is the simplest of tasks. Buds in container fill with water place anything on top with a weight, Change water daily.
I think i recommended watercuring to you a while back?

Alexis

Bugs aside, watercuring is the simplest of tasks. Buds in container fill with water place anything on top with a weight, Change water daily.
I think i recommended watercuring to you a while back?
Yes my good friend from across the water! You did indeed plant the seed in my mind, I since researched it and it seemed a good idea.
Im sure it is dead simple. Im just always apprehensive approaching a new task, where I camt mentally visualise how it will pan out. Like the first day at school.
Many thanks again for the original suggestion.
I was very surprised to discover Ireland is legalising medical mj. If it hadnt been for Mrs Brown's boys christmas special on tv, we never would have even heard about it.
Fucking BBC should be telling us that shit! Grr!:argh:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I'm sorry to disappoint, but this falls under the "flushing myth"...

If water flushing removed "fertilizers" then your plants would lose their food everytime it rained. This is not how it works I'm sorry.

You can flush a soil to leach down excess fertilizers but you can't flush shit out of a plant. When it's absorbed by the roots, it's converted and it's no longer in the form that was in your fertilizer. The key is to never feed them with excess, because once it's done it's too late.

Besides you list a lot of stuff that you tolerate that is technically a fertilizer (ex: guano, blood, bones etc) and you say that you are allergic to the plant in the first place. So I'm wondering if your problems are not mis-attributed?

KeroZen,
Reactions: Burt

Alexis

I'm sorry to disappoint, but this falls under the "flushing myth"...

If water flushing removed "fertilizers" then your plants would lose their food everytime it rained. This is not how it works I'm sorry.

You can flush a soil to leach down excess fertilizers but you can't flush shit out of a plant. When it's absorbed by the roots, it's converted and it's no longer in the form that was in your fertilizer. The key is to never feed them with excess, because once it's done it's too late.

Besides you list a lot of stuff that you tolerate that is technically a fertilizer (ex: guano, blood, bones etc) and you say that you are allergic to the plant in the first place. So I'm wondering if your problems are not mis-attributed?
I think you may have misunderstood. Yes I am allergoc to weed. But I can toleraye it as long as it has notmhad fertilisers I am allergic to.
I am not allergic to fish blood and bone. I AM allergic to bat guano.
Watet curing with distilled water does leach out many impurities, including fertiliser residues in excess, as well as plant non psychoactive plant matter.
Water cured weed only weighs two thirds as much as pre-water curing.

It is not at all comparared to rain falling on a plant. It is submerged in distilled water totally. The plant is never under water for 7 days straight when it rains. Im not an expert on wayer curing, but I have researched it, and therebis evidence, or at least strong indication, that it does reduce levels of fertiliser in the bud.

I didnt feed in excess. I am allergic to some of the organic ferts used. So Im hoping it may reduce the levels in the bud enabling me to lower the reaction to then fertlilsers.
I did explain this very clearly.

Alexis,

herbivore21

I think you may have misunderstood. Yes I am allergoc to weed. But I can toleraye it as long as it has notmhad fertilisers I am allergic to.
I am not allergic to fish blood and bone. I AM allergic to bat guano.
Watet curing with distilled water does leach out many impurities, including fertiliser residues in excess, as well as plant non psychoactive plant matter.
Water cured weed only weighs two thirds as much as pre-water curing.

It is not at all comparared to rain falling on a plant. It is submerged in distilled water totally. The plant is never under water for 7 days straight when it rains. Im not an expert on wayer curing, but I have researched it, and therebis evidence, or at least strong indication, that it does reduce levels of fertiliser in the bud.

I didnt feed in excess. I am allergic to some of the organic ferts used. So Im hoping it may reduce the levels in the bud enabling me to lower the reaction to then fertlilsers.
I did explain this very clearly.
Have you ever considered making bubble hash instead? It is definitely going to do a better job of separating out the actives from your nugs (resin sinks) from the bugs (bugs float in water generally) and fertilizer residues than a water cure (and a water cure is going to do a number on your terps and steal valuable resin glands - that nug is not going to have the same effects anymore after). This is much more likely to leave you with something that is not so harmful to use. If you are allergic to flowers, you should try extracts anyway. You may find that you are allergic to an inactive component of the flowers that is not found in extracts.

Alexis

Have you ever considered making bubble hash instead? It is definitely going to do a better job of separating out the actives from your nugs (resin sinks) from the bugs (bugs float in water generally) and fertilizer residues than a water cure (and a water cure is going to do a number on your terps and steal valuable resin glands - that nug is not going to have the same effects anymore after). This is much more likely to leave you with something that is not so harmful to use. If you are allergic to flowers, you should try extracts anyway. You may find that you are allergic to an inactive component of the flowers that is not found in extracts.
Thank you. I really appreciate inputs from knowledgable members who clearly inderstand rhe situation and the subject matter, with very useful ideas in a totally non patronising way.

And from my research and understanding, you are bang on the money. Water curing will remove terps. I believe resin gland loss can be minimised by water not being too cold, and careful treatment of buds.
And I agree that bubble hash will do a better job at removing all undesirables.
But is also a more difficult and daunting task for me. I believe it is not so practical with small amounts as well? I am going to water curing small batches only for now.

But I will keep this in mind. Thank you again for a very useful suggestion and a full undestanding of the subject. Some of the responses have surpirsed me for being unproductive and patronising, but yours I appreciate very much! I've no experience making or using concentrates, and too unwell with chronic fatigue to feel confident about approaching this new world just at the moment.

Alexis,

herbivore21

I believe it is not so practical with small amounts as well? I am going to water curing small batches only for now.
It is less practical to vape water cured nug IMO, which is going to have lost a substantial amount of terps (the warmer the water, the more terp loss from the water acting as a solvent on them, the cooler the water, the more glands will easily fall off the stalks and be likely to be lost in your water). In the UK, even room temp water is going to have resin falling off the nugs into it with negligible agitation - it is inescapable, especially if your flower was allowed to fully mature before harvest (the ripest glands fall off with very little encouragement).

I would be more daunted by the prospect of losing good material in a water cure (also in not doing as good a job of filtering out contaminants like bugs etc) than bubble wash.

Bubble will allow you to keep more of the active content of your nugs, and will give you a cleaner, better quality product at the end of things.

It sounds like you have a larger quantity of material and are doing small batches. If so, simply process more at once and the bubble will be less work. Either way, more work + safer end product which is also better suited to your needs = justified.

Remember as well with all of the talk about how we 'eat' bugs inadvertently, yes, perhaps but we are not heating and breathing off of them, which is utterly different. Don't take chances heating and inhaling something just because that something is ok to eat in small amounts.

This is a common mistake and is not just directed at you @Alexis. I am saying this as a public service announcement to all of you here: Safe for eating DOES NOT EQUAL safe for inhaling!

I have multiple neurological conditions that cause severe fatigue in my day-to-day and I actually find making bubble therapeutic. It is a relaxing thing to do :) Just set aside a day when you have nothing else to do and take it easy, go slow and enjoy it.

This may also serve as an opportunity for you to try medicating with concentrates rather than flowers, which I have found works better for my conditions - we have a number of symptoms in common so this may be quite relevant for you!

I know others here who may have come off as patronizing will have meant well, especially when we come from a context of abundant high quality flower, the first thought is just 'find better quality nugs'. However, it is clear from your situation that you are not likely to find anything more suitable and if you are going to use what you have anyway, then it is less harmful to advise you on ways to make a cleaner product out of what you have and mitigate or remove the risks from contaminated flowers. I hope that this information is helpful to you :peace:

Alexis

It is less practical to vape water cured nug IMO, which is going to have lost a substantial amount of terps (the warmer the water, the more terp loss from the water acting as a solvent on them, the cooler the water, the more glands will easily fall off the stalks and be likely to be lost in your water). In the UK, even room temp water is going to have resin falling off the nugs into it with negligible agitation - it is inescapable, especially if your flower was allowed to fully mature before harvest (the ripest glands fall off with very little encouragement).

I would be more daunted by the prospect of losing good material in a water cure (also in not doing as good a job of filtering out contaminants like bugs etc) than bubble wash.

Bubble will allow you to keep more of the active content of your nugs, and will give you a cleaner, better quality product at the end of things.

It sounds like you have a larger quantity of material and are doing small batches. If so, simply process more at once and the bubble will be less work. Either way, more work + safer end product which is also better suited to your needs = justified.

Remember as well with all of the talk about how we 'eat' bugs inadvertently, yes, perhaps but we are not heating and breathing off of them, which is utterly different. Don't take chances heating and inhaling something just because that something is ok to eat in small amounts.

This is a common mistake and is not just directed at you @Alexis. I am saying this as a public service announcement to all of you here: Safe for eating DOES NOT EQUAL safe for inhaling!

I have multiple neurological conditions that cause severe fatigue in my day-to-day and I actually find making bubble therapeutic. It is a relaxing thing to do :) Just set aside a day when you have nothing else to do and take it easy, go slow and enjoy it.

This may also serve as an opportunity for you to try medicating with concentrates rather than flowers, which I have found works better for my conditions - we have a number of symptoms in common so this may be quite relevant for you!

I know others here who may have come off as patronizing will have meant well, especially when we come from a context of abundant high quality flower, the first thought is just 'find better quality nugs'. However, it is clear from your situation that you are not likely to find anything more suitable and if you are going to use what you have anyway, then it is less harmful to advise you on ways to make a cleaner product out of what you have and mitigate or remove the risks from contaminated flowers. I hope that this information is helpful to you :peace:
Yes very helpful thankyou. The thing that deters me, is there are several diffenrent strains. If it was all one big pile of the same stuff, then it would be different.
However, if I could make bubble from say, 20 to 30 grams, that may be doable. I dont want to mix a load of strains together. I am also sharing the weed with my mum.
I want her to be able to enjoy each strain by itself, any time she wants.
If I can make bubble from a smaller amount, I may well give it a go. I do want to. What you say about settimg a day aside when there is nothing to do -I ammalways managingnmy respiratory symptoms 24/7 and barely have any time or energy tomdo anyhting else.

It really dominates my life. So many things that need doing,,but no chance. Not even to hoover my bedroom more than once every 4 months.
I have already bought distiled water and a food dehydrator. I think I will at least try the water curing, with the non bug infested plants I am allergic to,, and see what happens, while I start researching making bubble. Seeing as I bought all the "equipment".

But I am listening keenly to your suggestions and will be making mental steps towards it.

I am actually starting to make some excellent progree with my infections with a current course of homeopathy. So much more may become possible for me in the near future. All I need is some good luck,and I will be the best I have been for 12 years since getting Lyme Disease in 2005.

I sincerely appreciate your advice, I know you know exactlt what you are talking about and I am very grateful.:tup:

Alexis,

herbivore21

Yes very helpful thankyou. The thing that deters me, is there are several diffenrent strains. If it was all one big pile of the same stuff, then it would be different.
If you water cure those different strains, you will be very likely to deplete the material of enough terp content to make the strains indistinguishable from one another anyway - this is an important consideration. Whilst it is good to be able to enjoy different strains here, it may be much less efficient to do so. Buds that are water cured weigh much less and can be rendered almost devoid of smell by the end of it.

You could bubble wash 1 zip in order to keep strains separate. I would only do this if you have only 1oz of one strain and a few oz of others. If you only have 1oz of each, just mix them together and be done with it. You'll still retain more of the actives that make different strains noticeably different in this way, even if the resin is all collected together. :2c:

I understand what it is like being quite disabled and unable to manage processing, but 1-3 zip bubble runs should be manageable for you and negate any heavy lifting that larger runs may require. Please also consider whether inhalation is ideal for you, as you have identified that you suffer from serious respiratory problems. Edibles, topics, sublinguals, oral-mucosal sprays are all better ideas here.

If you stick to inhalation/vaporization; in light of your respiratory woes, I am much more firmly of the view that you should consider extracts and avoid flowers. This will drastically reduce the amount of vapor that you inhale to get the desired medical effects which is sure to increase and benefit your respiratory functioning. Just make sure not to dab more than you vape so that your tolerance doesn't run away from dosing too much at a time. A good guide is .3g of decent flower in a vape = roughly a .05g dab of resin from the same flower.

Top Bottom