• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How much do you spend on cannabis a month?

strech

Before it was legal it was $200-$300 a week. Now that I can just go to the store $400-$500 a week. That's for both the Mrs. And me. I've started making my own edibles so I should save $150-200 a week now.

Kins

Depends what dispensary I go to. There is one every few blocks here and more popping up constantly. I can't really check out each one because I don't have the money to do that. Went to a cheaper place the other day and got a ton of cheap shatter and a few grams of sugar. That time I spent a little over $200. Most of the time I spend $200-$400. This is also for myself and the wife. I have more concentrates than I know what to do with at this point. They are all of varying quality, nothing low quality though.

Tranquility

me-while-im-spending-money-vs-me-when-i-go-26537992.png

Cannabiker

I'm about to go pick up a four clones; they'll be about $30 each. Then I'll need several bags of soil--Royal Gold Mendo Mix, blended by Emerald Triangle growers just for cannabis. I'll add in a little fertilizer, some water, a ton of sunshine, and in the fall my bins will be restocked. Last season I got three and a half pounds off of the four plants I'm allowed.

I love legalization.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Believe it or not, I’ve not spent one penny for weed in over 35 yrs. One day after unsuccessfully trying to score some pot, I ordered Ed Rosenthal’s marijuana growers handbook.

I planted a single bag seed, thankfully the sprout was female, and my days of paying the man were over for good. :party:

damm

I need to get a grow license as I-502 prices can kick my ass.

So for this month, I spent $1460 on Flower and Concentrates. Last month I spent $2340.

P.S. I don't buy Top Shelf all the time. This month, I got lucky, and Kiona restocked in a store so that I could get a couple of ounce jars for 200$ each. However, for some, mid-grade pesticide-free can run me 340$ an oz typically.

I don't dab. I make my own Rosin for my edibles as I like being couch-locked with an indica. I hate spending 75$ for a gram of Hash Rosin that makes me sleepy for a few minutes, and then it makes me want to clean up the house.

Gunky

I started up a new indoor grow with mostly new equipment about 20 months ago. Since then I have spent about 3 grand on equipment and supplies. Lately it has been maybe $20-$50 per month for misc supplies like soil and fertilizer. Currently it averages out to about $150/mo for the past 20 months. The average keeps coming down because I don't need big ticket items any more. I'm able to produce reasonable quantities and I always have as much as I can vape.

BestBuds

The Dude
Compared to what? With the medications I dumped coming back to the buds, I save money with herb. Pain medication can be expensive same with ptsd/depression/anxiety meds. And some of those always scared me. I felt the "need" a little too often with those. I'm glad to be off them.

I go through about a oz and a half to 2 oz of dispensary herb a month. I would like to cut back about a half oz a month to be in my preference range.

Green Kiwi

Over the last 7-8 months it's been $1200 at least, each month.:o
nothing wrong there, brother!
I have spend literally, spend .....well... I just try to deny it, but it was in the time, 15 years back around 3000 gulden(before the euro, around 2500 euro a ,month....). man ! even though I was also a medical patient(shit indoors ,useless for medication, grown by the dutch government, please let me never ever have to vape that awful shit again ,,, EVER!)it just didn't do the medical job ,I was looking after.
in my not always humble(lol)opinion, so I had to buy.from the really expensive coffee shops.
much love and health all :rockon: :science:

Socks And Sandals

Around $220 a month. This usually ends up being 3 quarters of an ounce and a gram of Concentrate. Pretty soon, I'll be taking my first tolerance break of the past decade and I'd love to get my cannabis use back to just the weekends.. the way it's always been in my life prior to 2010.

I know it's possible to make a quarter last a month again.. I have to believe that lol! It's just going to take some serious self restraint to do it.💪

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
I thank God that I grow my own for the last few years.
Otherwise, living in a country where cannabis is illegal and taking into account my passion for the herb, I could not pay e.g. 800 euros for 60 gr. - my average monthly consumption - for high quality ...
And now that I'm closer to my 60s than my 50s, I would hardly consume anything cheaper, but poorer in terpenes and quality weed and I can treat some to a friend who visited me.
Win - win situation, anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom