How I used vaping to improve my life

EleAToons

I'm new here and I thought I should share how I benefited from vaping, so here it goes!

Like many of you, I struggled with smoking, big time, and it affected all areas of my life, from my health to relationships and self-development, it plateaued my life and downgraded its quality as well. I just didn't feel alright... I felt terrible.

I decided to make a change, and I started by buying my own vaping device, some e-juice, and commit myself to replace my smoking habit with my new vaping habit, which was a lot healthier and by buying e-juice I liked, it became much easier to handle.

However, I knew that I had to make more changes in my life than just vaping, and therefore, I started working out (swimming + calisthenics), doing yoga and meditating every morning. It took me a while to build up these new habits, but they helped me a lot.

In addition, I started a new and healthier diet. I enjoyed some of my favorite meals like pizza and hamburgers every now and then, so it was not die-hard strict, but I focused on whole, healthy foods and getting enough nutrients.

The results? I've not smoked a single cigarette in 2 years, because the changes in my life helped me to do it, and anytime I have wanted to relapse, I just grabbed my vaping device and gave it some good puffs, and then went back to my life, and if needed, I just did an intense HIIT session and took a cold shower afterwards.

It is not easy, but overtime, it gets simpler to manage, and if I did it, then you can do it as well!

EverythingsHazy

The stoner’s guide to the Wim Hof Method

Have you heard of the Wim Hof Method (WHM)? It’s a wellness practice that involves concentrated breathing exercises followed by exposure to extremely cold temperatures, and it’s said to result in all kinds of health benefits.
I love it. The breathing exercises are reported to "prime" the body to release endocannabinoids upon exposure to the stress of cold water exposure. I definitely recommend looking into it and speaking to one's doctor about trying it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-wim-hof-method-thread.48827/

Last edited:
EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: macbill

mac_47

I associate vaping with better habits too. No idea what it is, maybe its psychosomatic but smoking with tobacco in a spliff i get terrible headfog, my concentration goes and obviously I stink of smoke which I dont like much. I have relapsed a few times recently I think its mostly coranavirus boredom.

*sorry, non medical user here

Last edited:

PeteyS

I totally think vaping can contribute to a healthy life style.
Just as long as your not vaping all day, and all night(unless instructed by your doctor)

I eat healthy, raise kids, and run marathons. I think vaping after a long day helps my mind relax, but ive noticed lately that it also aids in the recovery of my muscles after a hard training day.

Just watch out for the munches!

Top Bottom