How about The Core by SZ Crossing?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I see that PuffitUp had a Labor Day sale on The Core and has a positive review on it. Wondering how it compares with other similar looking portable e-rigs, like the Peak.

Anyone had any experience with this vape? There doesn't seem to be a thread or much love found on the FC about it.

The glass bubbler piece looks pretty nice. It comes with a Ti and quartz bucket, plus a triple Ti coil and is compatable with the Sequoia attys.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: arb

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
BabyFacedFinster,

Vapefanatic

I generally avoid any branded vapes from China, just like I avoid the same with grow lights, namely Mars Hydro and the likes. Reason is not what you think. I do not feel they are inferior or the manufacturer is shady or anything like that.

Thing is, these Chinese manufacturers knows nothing about our herb. Trying it could get them the death penalty so it's totally understandable. However, it's another thing to act like you know shit about vaping our herb or even growing them. Giving advice to people on forums and IG? Teaching tips and tricks to newbies? Claiming things that they have totally no knowledge about? All because they learned some jargons along the way? Most importantly, they charge a higher price because it's still cheaper than their competition. I know cos I buy the exact same thing locally (China) at sometimes half the price they sell in the US. No, I didn't buy a ton. Just one.

There is nothing wrong with China manufacturers. They are actually better at designing hassle free end products for end users. Our industry could benefit from their manufacturing expertise and subsequently, we all pay less for more.

I just can't stand them pretending to be cannabis experts. Its pretty disgusting really. Its why most of their products are a hit and miss. Its really luck at play here imo cos they got nothing to test with. At best, they can ship it to a foreigner to get feedback, in a language they can hardly understand. For instance, telling them their product is "killer" and "face melting" is a compliment but will likely mean something totally different, to them.

They need someone like us, but who is bilingual and can communicate efficiently with them, to create a product that we want. If not for Covid, I have half a mind to fly over and set them straight lol!

Sorry for the rant.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I generally avoid any branded vapes from China, just like I avoid the same with grow lights, namely Mars Hydro and the likes. Reason is not what you think. I do not feel they are inferior or the manufacturer is shady or anything like that.

Thing is, these Chinese manufacturers knows nothing about our herb. Trying it could get them the death penalty so it's totally understandable. However, it's another thing to act like you know shit about vaping our herb or even growing them. Giving advice to people on forums and IG? Teaching tips and tricks to newbies? Claiming things that they have totally no knowledge about? All because they learned some jargons along the way? Most importantly, they charge a higher price because it's still cheaper than their competition. I know cos I buy the exact same thing locally (China) at sometimes half the price they sell in the US. No, I didn't buy a ton. Just one.

There is nothing wrong with China manufacturers. They are actually better at designing hassle free end products for end users. Our industry could benefit from their manufacturing expertise and subsequently, we all pay less for more.

I just can't stand them pretending to be cannabis experts. Its pretty disgusting really. Its why most of their products are a hit and miss. Its really luck at play here imo cos they got nothing to test with. At best, they can ship it to a foreigner to get feedback, in a language they can hardly understand. For instance, telling them their product is "killer" and "face melting" is a compliment but will likely mean something totally different, to them.

They need someone like us, but who is bilingual and can communicate efficiently with them, to create a product that we want. If not for Covid, I have half a mind to fly over and set them straight lol!

Sorry for the rant.
Are you a cannabis expert?
🍝

arb,

Vapefanatic

I don't know I was asking if you were cuz of your rant is all.
🤔
Forgive my stoner rant. I hope you did not think I meant I am the expert. I said they need us, as in FC collectively. Of course, experienced members like yourself would be way more valuable than someone like me. Me setting them straight just meant me telling them the above. Sorry if it sounded cocky. Not what i had in mind.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
Forgive my stoner rant. I hope you did not think I meant I am the expert. I said they need us, as in FC collectively. Of course, experienced members like yourself would be way more valuable than someone like me. Me setting them straight just meant me telling them the above. Sorry if it sounded cocky. Not what i had in mind.
I am by far the dumbest person here, never ever listen to me about anything.
🤗

arb,
  • Haha
Reactions: cooper
Top Bottom