Hot dabs cause pain behind eye?

MegaMan2k

Every time i hit a dab too hot, i get this weird pain.

-Its always in the same spot and its always the "same type" pain
-Right side of the head, everytime
-Behind right eye, everytime,
-Pulsation on the right side of my head, around the temple (Put a finger touching the area lightly and can feel it throbbing like crazy)
-Constant stinging/burning sensation is how i would describe it.

I suffer from Hortons headaches, usually dabs/edibles acts as a preventive very succesfully keeping the seizures down or totally at bay.
The pain i experience from the hot-dab does remind a small bit of the stabbing pain from hortons, however not nearly as intense.

Asked a few dabbing-friends about this, and noone ive asked so far feels the same pain after a hot dab.

By hot i mean, slightly too hot, not scorching hot at all- like 295c is where the trouble begins.

I do not take these hot-dabs on purpose, it happens by accident because my current quartz banger is un-even thickness in the floor, like a ripple, thinner in some places and thicker in others- So even if im using the Terpometer to measure surface temp, i can still be unlucky and have one of the thicker zones of the banger be a fair amount hotter than the zone i just measured.

MegaMan2k,
  • Sad
Reactions: FlyingLow

damm

If your banger is uneven on the floor, it may be hotter than you realize—295c on the thick side and 350-370c on the thin side. If you have terp balls, it will move the product around, creating a bad dab experience.

So replace that banger.

MegaMan2k

If your banger is uneven on the floor, it may be hotter than you realize—295c on the thick side and 350-370c on the thin side. If you have terp balls, it will move the product around, creating a bad dab experience.

So replace that banger.
Yea exactly, when i measure with terpometer i literally have to probe around and measure different zones of the banger.
Was super expensive Evan Shore banger, so i wanted to get some use out of it before replacing it, turned out to be a bad idea...

Luckily my new banger should be delivered tomorrow so i can avoid this happening all together...

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: damm

shredder

-Its always in the same spot and its always the "same type" pain
-Right side of the head, everytime
-Behind right eye, everytime,
-Pulsation on the right side of my head, around the temple (Put a finger touching the area lightly and can feel it throbbing like crazy)
-Constant stinging/burning sensation is how i would describe it.

I don't know, but if it was me I'd go get checked out.

Throbbing blood vessels in your head with burning/stinging behind your eye sounds serious.
Combining that with your medical history would be enough to concern me dude.

shredder,
Top Bottom