Hopper Io

ka9vto

Can anyone tell me anything about the new hopper IO company ? I have tried to contact them numerous times via e-mail with no reply back! I would like to buy the vaporizer and try it out but I cannot seem to get ahold of anybody or get any replies any info would be greatly appreciated thank you,
Very first sign of Poor customer service

ka9vto,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes there are already threads for the grasshopper and the IO here, this company is far from new, in fact it seems like they are shutting down and you are no longer able to order, which is best because it protects you from the hassle of buying such a flawed and mostly defective product from a company with terrible customer service... :2c::peace: :tup:

ka9vto

Yes there are already threads for the grasshopper and the IO here, this company is far from new, in fact it seems like they are shutting down and you are no longer able to order, which is best because it protects you from the hassle of buying such a flawed and mostly defective product from a company with terrible customer service... :2c::peace: :tup:
Thanks I am new I will head to the link you sent

Shit Snacks

Thanks I am new I will head to the link you sent

Welcome to FC! I highly recommend checking out other threads, like the tinymight and xmax v3pro / xlux roffu, as they are much better options than the hopper IO or grasshopper in my experience

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

ka9vto

Welcome to FC! I highly recommend checking out other threads, like the tinymight and xmax v3pro / xlux roffu, as they are much better options than the hopper IO or grasshopper in my experience
Thanks I have the Tiny Might and The Vmax Pro I am just wanting to add it to my collection it looks interesting but I have read its touch and go on the quality and dependability.

Shit Snacks

Thanks I have the Tiny Might and The Vmax Pro I am just wanting to add it to my collection it looks interesting but I have read its touch and go on the quality and dependability.

Oh cool, yeah I'd say you're not missing much with the hopper, sure it is a cool piece of tech, but if you look at my posts in those threads, there are so many flaws with it that ruin the entire experience, aside from the dependability and customer service issues

Top Bottom