• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hopper io Shipping Discussion

OnO

Is HL’s website and presumably the server it’s on in PST? I ordered my io on Friday @ 5:25p EST and the order confirmation said 2:25p. I know Boulder and all of CO is in MST. My order is still In Progress. I know it was a holiday weekend and was hoping it would’ve shipped on Saturday. I guess not. I’ll be curious if it does tomorrow. I haven’t received any other update. I did not notice on their site there was any delay as they’ve indicated in the past.

it’s Tuesday morning and nothing indicates any part of my order shipped. The waiting continues... :peace:

It doesn't change from In Progress ( well mine never did ) but you should have a shipping number if you click on the order.

OnO,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It doesn't change from In Progress ( well mine never did ) but you should have a shipping number if you click on the order.
Thanks but I’m logged into my HL account and there’s nothing to click on within the order (mobile web; haven’t tried desktop since the weekend). Same for the order confirm email I received on Friday. I will wait another day for some sort of update and check again. :peace:

Vaporific,

OnO

I did it on desktop on the IO website. Mine didn't show at all on the old website which makes sense I guess. Click Account,Order history then Order and at the bottom will be the shipping if they have shipped it. Mine still says In progress and I'm using it now :)

Vaporific

I did it on desktop on the IO website. Mine didn't show at all on the old website which makes sense I guess. Click Account,Order history then Order and at the bottom will be the shipping if they have shipped it. Mine still says In progress and I'm using it now :)
Thanks again. I’ll check full site after work from my own computer. Not terribly worried but lack of info/update even on a mobile site and absent email updates isn’t an optimal experience IMO. This needs to improve, hopefully it will. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: OnO

Vaporific

Nah - just checked the desktop website and logged into my account. The order detail page doesn't show a status or any tracking link and the order history list page shows status In Progress. WTF? I understand it was a holiday weekend but they can't either ship it out or update the order status correctly (or both). Their operations are stuck in first gear. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: OnO

Vaporific

Just got a CS reply from HL and a USPS tracking number. Woo hoo. :peace:

EDIT: USPS tracking link furnished by HL (finally) has an ETA if Monday, 9/14. Can’t wait!

Last edited:

Vaporific

And I’ll add re: HL’s mobile site vs. desktop site and order status and order tracking - they’re almost the same. It took HL a few days to update my io order with the USPS tracking number. After a nudging HL via email about my io order and update for it, they updated the order with the tracking number and observed it first on the mobile site (I assume it’s on the desktop site too). Hope this helps if this hasn’t been mentioned before. Cheers. :peace:

Vaporific,

Guest399

what is going on with USPS !?
yesterday the status said it is arrived and departed in Germany. Now it says it is again in USA :(

also the tracking code doesnt work on DHL. my last deliverys always worked there :(

Guest399,
Top Bottom