Home Vaporizer by Element

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze Hoping my answer is what you want. Still kinda new to terminology so I'm ok to be corrected but I see no conduction meaning burning or massive coughing, or when I use my Terpicle and almost combust? All observation show material going from green to brown to dark brown very slowly. I still have the original so capsule was in the actual stem :)
I was sort of getting at the feeling of the high, sometimes people feel a difference in the qualities of it depending on how the herb is heated. In this case the Lampe is largely convection-heated, with hot air form the bulb pulled through the herbs to strip the goods away. Generally people feel a pure convection high is spacier or headier.

The heated glass adds some radiation heat as well, but when you encapsulate the weed in metal, the metal heats and conducts that heat to the weed, heating it a third way. In this case, your convection would be reduced a bit with a lot of added conduction from the hot capsule. People sometimes describe the resulting feeling as heavier or stonier. I was curious if you could notice any difference. It might be handy to keep a capsule around to make the Lampe sleep-conducive, for instance.

japecan

@coolbreeze " feeling of the high, sometimes people feel a difference in the qualities of it depending on how the herb is heated" Yes and Yes :). I've only been vaping, mostly mico dosing using the Mighty (capsules) or Dynavap (half bowl setting) and recently using the Vapman. I do feel a difference between the Wunderlampe and the e-nano xl, using the same amount of herbs I get more buzzier with the Wunderlampe and get more hits too, "does not compute" :). Maybe I need more researching. Sativa during the day and Indica at night keeps me good and if I need a little more kick I might do 2-3 more sets. I used to smoke joints only till 2019, so 4 year newbie, still lots to learn with the devices I have. Thank you again you have a wealth of knowledge and so do others on this FC site.

coolbreeze

It's a little early for this malarkey but I know where my day is headed:
IMG-4871.jpg

passenger

is this thing on?
What a fantastic macro!

The light is the crown, wonderful detail!
Thank you! With the stock bowl the vapor is trapped and pushed down and spirals around, it looks great and for me it's very nice to see the process in action.
His earlier one from awhile back is sort of my iconic mental image of the Wunderlampe. This one is even better!
It's the same picture actually (just cropped and b&w last time) when I tried it out with CBD flower. I found it again some days ago and I think it really catches the "vaping spirit". These days I use other vaporizers when it comes to bigger CBD loads and use the Wunderlampe mostly for quick microdosing hits with non-stock bowls. It's still amazing! With the microdosing bowls the vapor gets pushed directly in the stem. There seems to be a vapor barrier by heat going on.

coolbreeze

Thank you! With the stock bowl the vapor is trapped and pushed down and spirals around, it looks great and for me it's very nice to see the process in action.

It's the same picture actually (just cropped and b&w last time) when I tried it out with CBD flower. I found it again some days ago and I think it really catches the "vaping spirit". These days I use other vaporizers when it comes to bigger CBD loads and use the Wunderlampe mostly for quick microdosing hits with non-stock bowls. It's still amazing!
Well, I've caught the Vaping Spirit and I'm gonna take it for a balloon ride afterwhile!

Top Bottom