Holiday Drinks

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
What are some of your favorite drinks around the holidays, alcoholic or not, or both? Does anyone still drink egg nog?

In the winter months I turn to the darker ales, like porters and stouts, etc. Also, I like my dirty martinis when the season gets festive, and I do like a good splash of olive juice and dry vermouth. I'm not a fan of straight whiskeys or brandy, but I'll sip on some good dark rum.

This all goes so well with loading up the Tinymight with some indica buds. Christmas and summer, the two best times of the year IMHO. :peace:

Last edited:

Ginko Genie

Irish mule doesn't get enough love imo. Simply a Moscow mule with whiskey instead of vodka. Warms you up.
I'm interested in potentially buying a tiny might in the future, I've heard good things.

Ginko Genie

Dark rum also works well as a trade out, but I think that is called a dark and stormy cocktail. And that has different measurements, also eggnog is definitely hit or miss I personally love it. And you should definitely look into winter rumchata recipes as well.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Irish mule doesn't get enough love imo. Simply a Moscow mule with whiskey instead of vodka. Warms you up.
I'm interested in potentially buying a tiny might in the future, I've heard good things.

Hey @Ginko Genie, thanks for posting. This thread never got much attention for some reason.

Yes, I also think the rum makes it a Dark and Stormy. This holiday season I tended to stick with the vodka martinis. I won't talk about the vodka, but I went through a whole jar olives in the last week.

I have had my Tinymight 2 for over two months now and can't say enough good things about it. It was a financial investment for sure, but was well worth the money. It is the best flower vape I have used to this point. It has the power to deliver massive clouds, but with the fine tuning to provide the best flavor from your flower.

BabyFacedFinster,

Madtater

Christmas time i like an old fashion
Easter though, i like an old fashion
But on july 4th, it’s an old fashion for me.
Come to think of it, i only have old fashions on holidays😬

Top Bottom