High THCa hemp.

Unibonger

I have been using CBDhemp.direct for my CBD for a few years. Just tried their Pineapple Grape high THCa hemp. It's the real thing. Gotta love those government loopholes.

Any of you have other sites you use? How's the price, flavor, etc?

hinglemccringleberry

What percentage THCA are you able to find? WNC has some Lemon Drop right now coming in at 25% THCA.

Is there anything different about the effects of hemp with 25% THCA compared to marijuana with 25% delta 9? Is it more of a creeper? More mellow? More of a head high/body high? Or is it literally the exact same effects?

hinglemccringleberry,

DocNicksche

WNC has some Lemon Drop right now coming in at 25% THCA
If that hemp tests at 25% THCa, you should get pretty high on that one !
THCa converts to THC by a process called decarboxylation, which basically means you heat it and the "acid-part" separates from the THC and voila, you got your good old Delta 9 😉

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Unibonger

hinglemccringleberry

Yeah Im aware, I was just wondering if the effects differ.
Since people on Leafly love to make claims that certain strains give very particular effects (for example, "Grape ape makes me giggly 14.7 minutes after smoking a bowl of it" or "Maui wowie is great for sex" or "the Bubba Kush high begins in the front left area of my brain and slowly transitions to a pulsing body high that makes me crave pizza with extra bell peppers") and silly stuff like that, I figured its not unreasonable for me to wonder if THCA hemp has different effects than D9 pot.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: DocNicksche

DocNicksche

Yeah Im aware, I was just wondering if the effects differ.
Since people on Leafly love to make silly claims that certain strains give very particular effects (for example, "Grape ape makes me giggly 14.7 minutes after smoking a bowl of it" or "Maui wowie is great for sex" or "the Bubba Kush high begins in the front of my brain and slowly transitions to a body high that melts me into the couch and makes me crave pizza with extra bell peppers" and ridiculous statements like that, I figured its not unreasonable for me to wonder if THCA hemp has different effects than D9 pot.
It wasn't unreasonable at all 😉
You May never fully convert all THCa to THC during vaping or smoking and I'm a big believer in the so called "Entourage effect" (whatever that term exactly means) ... Different strains, sometimes even different parts of one plant vary in their composition of canabinoids and terpenes and pre-cursers and I'm sure it is "the mixture" that creates a certain effect.
Then there is the"Set and setting" part that significantly adds to the individual experience...therefore I would almost say "everthing is possible", if you know what I mean 😉
But I think it is pretty hard to pinpoint a certain effect to a certain strain, other than some tend to make you more "stoned" or more "uplifted" ... My honest opinion. No offend to your thinking at all ✌️

Top Bottom