High CBD strain changes lives of kids suffering from seizures

toros23

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Damnit... Typo on subject.. Should read CBD.. Can a mod fix?? :)
I reported it for you. In future, if you have a similar issue, I recommend hitting "Report" on your own posting, and then using that dialog box to let a mod know what happened. :)

Enchantre,
Reactions: toros23

MissMuffin

Hello folks I'm a 29 year old that has experienced her first clonic-tonic/grand-maul seizure a week and a half ago, I was have seizures from the looks of it for several months in my sleep in my REM cycle before my first one conscious. But to be frank and honest after reading many of the stories on this forum and articles I feel safe and comfortable to talk of my issues with you kind folks :) As of almost 4 years ago I went thru a painful separation, And was also coming off of the Depo-shot of a 5 year use almost and no mensis while I was on it at all, but during the time I also dabbled in the spice shit for about 6 months. Shortly within all this I started to experience severe panic attacks and anxiety to a point I went to the ER thinking I was having a heart attack, at that point the doc said caffeine or cig's quit one that day. I chose the easier route of caffeine, being 0% caffeine it cut my anxiety attacks down my 75% I'd say. But did I still feel like the texas chainsaw massacre was still behind me...yes. Still making my life very difficult as I work in a fast paced environment as a Sever. Before the spice I was a frequent user of MJ for 10 years now and it's never caused me any anxiety of any sort. But as far as legality the spice was a crutch more or less as far as employment goes. so here we are now waiting on the MRI, I'm just so at a loss for direction at the moment. And I'm very anti-pharma so when all these doctors want to do is push pills down my throat without a full diagnosis and send me on my way..I've read so much for CBD and just looking for the right does for me for folks such as myself dealing with seizures and the right brand. I just want to be symptom free until they fig out what is wrong with me and stop poking me like a damn guinea pig. I'm just looking for a safer alternative that's all. Thank you folks for your time. :)

Last edited:
MissMuffin,
Top Bottom