Herbalize store(uk) in trustpilot

Rab

I thought this might be worth warning, in case anyone else was thinking about. Making orders. Personally the feedback, and the responses put me off enough to stay well away for now, although their prices seem pretty good.. but I have no past experience with them. Is there anybody here more in the know?

Last edited:

blackstone

That's unfortunate (if ratings sites are even really honest and useful) as I found Herbalize great, and it seems a lot of bad reviews are very recent and only relevant to delays from Brexit messing up and slowing down the borders.
Looks like Brexit had a large effect on how they used to do things but they do say in some replies there that they will no longer ship straight from EU to UK addresses so they are adapting.
Shipping delays are apparent everywhere, some services are suspended, the media was full of images of backed up trucks nose to tail so it's obvious what went wrong.
People must have nothing better to do lately than to watch the letterbox and launch tirades on the Internet or somethingl?:lol:

blackstone,
Reactions: Rab

Rab

Yeah, it's really sad to see all of the businesses that are suffering because of this madness.. so many independent online stores are bursting like balloons.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
I have purchased from them with no issues but that was over a year ago, they were actually really helpful. Hopefully they get back on track.

justcametomind

Judging from the negative reviews it seems it's just pissed people because of shipments delays, most probably due to Covid+Xmas.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: Rab
Top Bottom