Hemp extracted/derived vaporizable thread 3/5/22

To tell my story, cannabis has always helped me, I started with street weed like everyone else, eventually I got sick of buying from dealers and started buy from recreational dispensaries (MA, 2019), the following year during covid (spring 2020) the recreational dispensaries MA were shut down (temporarily). Therefore I video called a doctor and recieved my medical card. It was an upgrade sure and not having to pay MA's 20% cannabis excise tax was nice. That said the prices were still very high. At the two dispensaries I could easily drive to (Central Ave Compassionate Care, and Mass Wellspring) Cheapest (whole)flower was about $12.85 (my favorite were pre packs from sira naturals). Top shelf was $17.14 (my favorite was brownie scout from Rythm). Concentrate was 60/g(my favorite was sira natural wax). Edibles were particularly expensive going rate was $30 for an 100mg chocolate bar, occasionally you could get a high strength chocolate (1000mg) for $100-120. As stated previously I use medically (nausea, pain, anxiety) and to be honest I couldn't comfortably afford my medicine at these prices. In the fall of 2020 I discovered the subs r/hempflowers and r/delta8 and they changed my life. For the first time in my life I could get my medicine delivered to me at an affordable price. More specifically it helps with my nausea pain anxiety and mood.I was inspired by those subs to make this place to help others as countless other redditors have helped me. Therefore this sub is dedicated to helping people find quality vendors of federally legal hemp products. Any product/vendor who sells a product that is hemp(On this sub that means, vendors must a valid state hemp license, a website with a payment processor, and you can receive the product by mail in multiple states). Or sells a product that helps you use hemp examples (rolling papers,bongs,pipes,dry herb vapes, dab rigs,enails, waxpens,oilpens,and any tool or accessory) is allowed.

Highhowareyou,
Smell: fruity, kushy, definitely dank but not skunky

WNC CBD Fruit loops shake

Taste: similar to the smell and the harsherness through my xq2 and DC gen 2 is pretty typical of quality hemp I've bought

Effects: definitely an indica, but it's not gonna glue you to the couch, definitely relaxing and good medicine

Feel: it's mostly tinies and they're pretty dense and a little sticky

Overall, I'd buy it again, it's high quality at a good price, that said it's not my personal favorite

Highhowareyou,
WNC CBD forbidden envy shake review
Smell: piney, floral, a little dank

Taste: similar to smell, like the fruit loops the harshness is similar

Effects: definitely sativa, uplifting, relaxing, not sedating. Medicinally it's effective for nausea, pain and anxiety

Feel: Mostly tinies, buds are somewhat dense, less dense than the fruit loops, a little sticky

Overall: It's good hemp, and I recommend it, however I prefer Wisconsin hemp flowers forbidden V myself

Highhowareyou,
Forbidden V by Wisconsin hemp flower

This specific flower is part of the reason I created this community, in my experience it's the best flower I've ever had. I say this knowing that there are no real lab tests for this flower. Right now I trust Luke Heidt the owner as he's always been responsive and respectful and this is the one and only circumstance I consider buying without COAs acceptable. Basically if the product is good and the owner responds to email in a timely in friendly manner I think its reasonable to give that business the benefit of the doubt. This is because if small hemp farms can't afford lab testing they're has to be some way to grow the good ones into being able to obtain them.

Smell: incredibly fragrant, fruity, piney and dank not really skunky

Taste: similar to smell, produces abundant relatively smooth vapor

Effects: it's my personal favorite, it's a perfect uplifting and mood boosting sativa, that eliminates anxiety without making you paranoid or tired. Basically this is the cannabis I've been searching my whole life for

Feel: incredibly dense, very sticky, somehow got worse after a week in a canning jar with an integra (not sure how this is possible)

Overall: It's my all time favorite and you should buy some, provided the allegations of Hot Hemp are untrue, that said it would really explain why it's so good

Basically if you'd order Creme TX and I never would check this place out

Highhowareyou,
Top Bottom